Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#701 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:36 PM

naruto_074_by_tokai2000-dde31dr.png

Another page coming in, guys! And here's something I said on Deviant Art about it;
"Uh-oh. I can only imagine how Hinata is feeling at seeing Naruto and Sakura hug like that. But it does make the scene much better too when she not only wants to save Hanabi, but she is also feeling heartbroken at seeing Naruto and Sakura like that."

So it's either that, or Toneri is controlling her, but who knows? Tokai has surprised us so far, and I can imagine some more drama if Hinata had been there the whole time when Naruto and Sakura were talking and saw them hugging.

I'm glad this scene so far has been fixed and the art on hinata tells you everything about what Just happened.

#702 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:40 PM

naruto_074_by_tokai2000-dde31dr.png

Another page coming in, guys! And here's something I said on Deviant Art about it;

"Uh-oh. I can only imagine how Hinata is feeling at seeing Naruto and Sakura hug like that. But it does make the scene much better too when she not only wants to save Hanabi, but she is also feeling heartbroken at seeing Naruto and Sakura like that."

So it's either that, or Toneri is controlling her, but who knows? Tokai has surprised us so far, and I can imagine some more drama if Hinata had been there the whole time when Naruto and Sakura were talking and saw them hugging.

Now, this version is getting interesting. I'm willing to bet that Hinata heard Toneri while waking up, saw that Naruto and Sakura had their intimate moment in the back before Toneri popped up, jealous about that (not to mention that Hanabi is kidnapped), so she is going to Toneri on her own free will.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#703 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:18 PM

Now, this version is getting interesting. I'm willing to bet that Hinata heard Toneri while waking up, saw that Naruto and Sakura had their intimate moment in the back before Toneri popped up, jealous about that (not to mention that Hanabi is kidnapped), so she is going to Toneri on her own free will.

Good her priorities are in order if it's more to save her sister.

#704 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:09 PM

Agreed :) And you can just tell how her expression is mixed painful anguish, and solid resolve to save Hanabi from Toneri.

Good her priorities are in order if it's more to save her sister.

That's what I'm thinking too

#705 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:29 PM

Agreed :) And you can just tell how her expression is mixed painful anguish, and solid resolve to save Hanabi from Toneri.

That's what I'm thinking too

I hope so to that's where this goes.

#706 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:36 PM

So I guess Hinata was watching them like her typical stalker self.

#707 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:12 PM

We should just say that this is canon, and Boruto is actually a universe where Madara won and everyone is still in Infinite Tsukuyomi.

#708 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:23 PM

We should just say that this is canon, and Boruto is actually a universe where Madara won and everyone is still in Infinite Tsukuyomi.

I'd buy that buy explanation,

#709 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:41 PM

I'd buy that buy explanation,

It would actually be interesting.

#710 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 10:33 PM

It would actually be interesting.

Plus make sense why Naruto is awful.

#711 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:05 AM

Makes more sense than any thing else.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#712 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:33 AM

Makes more sense than any thing else.

it does cause you can't tell Naruto would let orochimaru and kabuto freely. Also I've heard orochimaru got immortality without needing to transfer is that right?

#713 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 01:42 AM

it does cause you can't tell Naruto would let orochimaru and kabuto freely. Also I've heard orochimaru got immortality without needing to transfer is that right?

Not sure, but if he took over a white Zetsu who is basically an immortal body, then yeah he achieved it long before.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#714 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 02:27 AM

Not sure, but if he took over a white Zetsu who is basically an immortal body, then yeah he achieved it long before.

That's true but I doubt that.

#715 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 16 August 2019 - 03:07 AM

That's true but I doubt that.

???

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#716 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 16 August 2019 - 08:36 AM

???

What?

#717 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:49 PM

How different is this Teneri than the lame one?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#718 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 07:54 PM

Probably no different.

#719 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 04:42 PM

Not that different from what I've seen. Though he seems to be more focused in his goals, even if we still haven't learned exactly what he is wanting. I'd assume it's the same as in the movie, but better written.

#720 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 06:04 PM

Not that different from what I've seen. Though he seems to be more focused in his goals, even if we still haven't learned exactly what he is wanting. I'd assume it's the same as in the movie, but better written.

Doubt it cause he hardly has a character.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users