58 replies to this topic

#41 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 11:35 AM

Guilty people will always, consciously or not, try to wash away their mistakes. They will babble inconsistently digging their graves deeper. Thats why lawyers often ask their clients to shut the hell up first.

and dont we all know someone who is so inconsistent???

Guilty people unconsciously try to cover their mistakes...I completely forgot that!! This explains so much why Kishimoto is making all these retcons and sticking his foot in his mouth in every interview. He knows he kittened up & is trying to cover it!!

#42 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:28 PM

Timeline of the novels:

https://www.animenew...unveiled/.87311

Naruto - Kakashi Hiden: Hyōten no Ikazuchi (Naruto - Kakashi Hidden Legend: Lightning of the Frozen Sky) takes place a few months after the second-to-last chapter of the original manga, and a short time after this, Sasuke leaves the village. Naruto - Shikamaru Hiden: Yami no Shijima ni Ukabu Kumo (Naruto - Shikamaru Hidden Legend: The Cloud That Floats in the Silence of the Darkness) and the The Last -Naruto the Movie- film and its novel adaptation take place two years after the chapter, and Naruto - Sakura Hiden: Shiren, Haru Kaze ni Nosete (Naruto - Sakura Hidden Legend - Feelings of Love, Riding on the Spring Wind) will take place a few months after those novels. Shortly after Sakura Hiden, the shinobi of the Hidden Leaf Village look for presents for Naruto and Hinata's wedding in Naruto - Konoha Hiden: Shūgen Biyori. Shortly after this, the couple is wed.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#43 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 01:41 PM

Timeline of the novels:

https://www.animenew...unveiled/.87311

LMAO, if we follow this then Naruto anfd Hinata married just a few months after getting together   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

And Salad isn't supposed to have the same age as Burrito? In the NH marriage, SS wasn't together yet...this essentially means that Sasuke just hit it and left  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#44 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:20 PM

Ok, let's look at it:

So Naruto got married at age 19? The man moves quick.

#45 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

LMAO, if we follow this then Naruto anfd Hinata married just a few months after getting together   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

And Salad isn't supposed to have the same age as Burrito? In the NH marriage, SS wasn't together yet...this essentially means that Sasuke just hit it and left  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

Of course Sasuke hit it and left, that's what the whole SS garbage is about.  Sex and being treated like trash. 

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 02:21 PM

Ok, let's look at it:

Can't hold to taste that Hinata white jiggling kitten. :fu:

#47 kidNinja

kidNinja

Ruining your life since 1992

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 10:03 PM

tumblr_m26nvnNG5o1qkk10ro1_500.jpg

NaruSaku...we believe in logic NOT fanfiction

Check out my story, Chain Reaction: Iron Revolution here

#48 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:03 PM

Ok, let's look at it:

Coz you gotta wait til yer 18 to have trulab.

Plus Hinata needs to act fast before her titty spell comes off just like what we saw on 700. Her sweet husbando appears to neglect home even tho his specialty is to multiply himself.

#49 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:09 PM

Coz you gotta wait til yer 18 to have trulab.

Plus Hinata needs to act fast before her titty spell comes off just like what we saw on 700. Her sweet husbando appears to neglect home even tho his specialty is to multiply himself.

Plus it leaves no room for comedy skit within these couple. Stuff like this you see in USA media. But that's not happening. I guess Naruto realized that when he couldn't afford a date. Life needs action.

#50 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 12:58 PM

Of course Sasuke hit it and left, that's what the whole SS garbage is about.  Sex and being treated like trash. 

I think there are a whole lot of stupid Naruto fans who haven't really been in relationships. Hawt sex does not always translate to happy, stable relationships.

#51 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

Ok, let's look at it:

Ah I remember when we used to imagine Naruto and Sakura would get married pretty fast...  :confused: But, unlike anything NaruHina, that would've made sense since they were really close to begin with. Damn, now I made myself sad again.

#52 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:12 PM

I think there are a whole lot of stupid Naruto fans who haven't really been in relationships. Hawt sex does not always translate to happy, stable relationships.

Who cares about love when you have Sasuke's big c*ck! <3

#53 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:36 PM

Dont know if this was already posted here but...

“In Konohagakure, there was an announcement of a certain special mission by the Sixth Hokage Kakashi. It was a confidential mission that Naruto and Hinata could not know about at all: ‘The people who are attending the wedding ceremony of Naruto and Hinata are to bring celebratory gifts’. And so, the shinobi of Konohagakure raise the curtain on a mission to procure the items. Lee was even thinking about it while running several laps around the spacious village. Then, Neji appeared in a dream. Tenten was worried about the ninja weaponry in her hands. At once, she began training in throwing kunai. Shikamaru and Chōji held a tactical meeting over barbecue. There, Temari appeared. Sakura and Ino bumped into one another at a general store. For some reason, a cooking showdown began.Ichiraku’s Teuchi, Naruto’s former teacher Iruka, and Hinata’s team-mates, Shino and Kiba, what celebratory gifts did everyone choose ?Depicting 'beyond the original work’, it’s the fourth instalment of the Naruto Hiden series: The secret presents from the Konohagakure shinobi !Soon, the wedding ceremony begins.”

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#54 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 April 2015 - 03:47 PM

Old news but yes, this is just....yeah...

#55 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:16 AM

Kill... Me... Please.

#56 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,551 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:14 AM

Huh? Shouldn't it be out by now? It's May second and it was suppose to be released May first? ...I guess literally no one was interest in this Novel to buy it. 

Here's a summary for the wiki: "In Konohagakure, there was an announcement of a certain special mission by the Sixth Hokage Kakashi. It was a confidential mission that Naruto and Hinata could not know about at all: "The people who are attending the wedding ceremony of Naruto and Hinata are to bring celebratory gifts". And so, the shinobi of Konohagakure raise the curtain on a mission to procure the items. Lee was even thinking about it while running several laps around the spacious village. Then, Neji appeared in a dream. Tenten was worried about the ninja weaponry in her hands. At once, she began training in throwing kunai. Shikamaru and Chōji held a tactical meeting over barbecue. There, Temari appeared. Sakura and Ino bumped into one another at a general store. For some reason, a cooking showdown began.

Ichiraku's Teuchi, Naruto's former teacher Iruka, and Hinata's team-mates, Shino and Kiba,…. What celebratory gifts did everyone choose?

Depicting "beyond the original work", it's the fourth instalment of the Naruto Hiden series: The secret presents from the Konohagakure shinobi!

Soon, the wedding ceremony begins."

It was written by Sho Hinata...I'm not joking. This is apparently the first book this person was ever written

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 May 2015 - 04:19 AM.

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 03 May 2015 - 04:55 AM

No one cares.

#58 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi