• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:11 PM

SP make no sense, with this filler, considering the anime barely got any attention, even when the series was going on.

But, as long as I don't have to look at a million gifs of filler NH/SS moments, I don't care.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#42 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 03:18 PM

wait

was this guy really a troll ? can you show me this what he said?

tumblr_nyl3yzr2DH1uclxnmo1_1280.jpg

Credit and thanks to you master Hanabi for posting and removing his sheep disguise and revealing his identity.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#43 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:07 PM

Off topic. Sometimes im amaze by how you guys just roll over red carpet and welcome new member, i mean of course i know this is a forum and to keep it alive it needs a lot of member. I might sound selfish but for me i rather have just 2-3 friends you know it keeps the amount of getting a knife from behind and betrayal low. I maybe paranoid but, better observe these new people that still have 20- post rather than put 100% trust on the day the come. It really breaks my heart especially that guy db84x (if i remember that guy name correctly) using sheep costume to come here, and back in his home he said "NS FANS STILL SALTY, COME TO THEIR LAIR TO MINE THE SALT", for me it sounds like an invitation of an invasion, and thanks to him i become a paranoid now, seeing so many new member suddenly these days i got a really bad feeling, but i hope its just me.

Back to topic, i wonder how this filler and the anime doing on japan, are they sale well ? sounds like still make a 'enough' amount of money if they still prolonging this.

Yes, it sucks for everyone when people come on here as sock puppets, bent on creating trouble in some way or another. Either as straightup trolls or just to create conflict on the boards then brag about it on other forums. 

The best thing you can do is report it when if you think a member a sock puppet or just a troll. The mods are on your side to keep this site troll free. And that's exactly what happened in this latest situation. A few people reported something was up, and the mods took care of it. It happens. Not the first time, and it won't be the last unfortunately! 

Anyway our very simple rules are clear about that behavior - we won't tolerate it. This is a safe place for NS fans. And people who come here to create trouble are gonna get the boot.

#44 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 09:47 PM

To be honest I don't mind if the db guy get banned since he is just here for one reason. To look at our thread not even really read or discuss them or even look at are arguments or evidence. Then he laughs calls us salty and then smugly goes back to his friends say how he went to this site and all the left are whiny salty brats who can't respect the author because they din't get their pairing. (the irony should be obvious with out me explaining) The only reason I may be against his banned is that he may make another account.

As for other people the reason for why we so nice to new member are for several reason but let just focus on two. It grows the community and It helps give outsiders better more positive impression than the other pairing fanbases. We are and will going to slowly losing member over time because they get tired complain about Naruto and leave. So what wrong with and some new blood and discussion into the mix? Also they might provide some better sources of information. Dexter claim that he has friends in fundimation if that is true then he has better sources connect to anime news and insider information than than most of us. So it was a benefit to have him around since (if he was telling the truth) through him and his friends we could get a better impression of what going on in the anime business. As for the making a good impression newcomers. nH and ss fans call us angry bitter salty people...kitten it blah blah blah you all heard  that before. Some people coming here might have that impression when they come on so it best to be friendly,and answers their question on the ending and defend our positions on it. so if they tell other people about us they would have a positive impression on us and then see the whiny spoiled nH/ss brats for who they really are.

(1,000 th post)

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 14 December 2015 - 11:54 PM.

#45 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:09 PM

Dexter and db84x were banned for good reasons. db84x is a troll mainly, and Dexter, despite being an NS supporter, is not someone I would welcome easily. He was extremely rude to different opinons and uses ableist slurs (my brother has autism, so it really annoyed me when he would say that that's "retarded" or "stupid", but I'm just sensitive...

But I don't care about how reliable/helpful/talented one is; one also needs to show respect. But Bails is right, we need to be more positive. 

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#46 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 December 2015 - 11:18 PM

@neonranger
Db is a troll.

I agree that we need to be more positive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users