• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 28 April 2014 - 09:59 PM

I just had this crazy theory.

What if Sakura and Karin are the reincarnation of the Hogaromo's sons' wives or mates.

Reincarnations of:

Karin--> Indra's mate

Sakura--> Asura's mate.

What you guys think.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#2 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:11 PM

I wonder if Indra even has a wife, it wouldn't surprise me Sakura has the same seal on her forehead as Mito who is Hashirama's wife, though from what I remember Madara (who ofcourse is also the reincarnation of Indra) doesn't have any spouse

eh10ut.jpg

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 28 April 2014 - 10:34 PM

There is no need for reincarnations of the wives because they had no role in the story in the first place.

ナルサク

#4 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:32 PM

There is no need for reincarnations of the wives because they had no role in the story in the first place.

Exactly, it would be pointless. I can't say I find it much more likely than Hinata being a reincarnated Kaguya.

#5 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 28 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

yeah, look at the way mito / kaguya were represented.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#6 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:14 AM

The way I see Kishi wavering NS and SK around, I see that the reincarnation is going to play a major role in manga simply they were the mothers of the Senju and Uchiha clans.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#7 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

mmm it's interesting but I don't think so because karin and sakura's role is not important in the history

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 03:04 AM

I see all this connects to the future. What Asura and his older brother could not do in the past Naruto and Sasuke will overcome.

#9 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 10:49 AM

I'm more interested in who that third, unidentified brother was; I wonder if the poor guy even has any cosmic role. 

Indra wasn't supposed to really have any companions. Asura was surrounded by people; him falling in love and having the support of a wife while a big war is going on isn't crazy. Now, it's not outside of the question, but I don't see Indra's wife being at all significant whereas Asura's MIGHT be... Since I could see that, following the themes, Indra's wife would have loved him for lust and power, maybe seduced by his ambition. He'd probably did continue the family line, but I don't know if there was any grand love affair that could have been cosmic enough that the same women would reincarnate each time with him, you know?

I think that's just the characteristic someone would share if they were to fall in love with such a man. Now, Karin has been written as truly loving and caring about Sasuke, sure, but she's probably a more recent exception given that this is probably going to be the point in the cycle that Indra and Asura finally resolve things. To be honest, if Kishimoto was going with the whole Indra line about a dark path of loneliness and power, he really should have forgone Sasuke having any real attachments once he left Konoha, or at least set up Taka in a way that showed yes, he really is only looking out for himself and amasses people for their purpose rather than companionship.

As we see from the very arguments for pro-SasuKarin, this isn't the case. That, and the parallel between SK and NS is incredibly flawed. Naruto and Sasuke stand on opposite ends, as fundamentally different characters. Prior to LITERALLY paralleling them during the reincarnation chapters and their 'coming back to life', the only pairing parallels that existed for Karin were SasuSaku and SasuKarin. They did--when she was stabbed, it was a poignant scene where Karin was reflecting the similarity between her and her enemy, recognizing Sakura had loved Sasuke to, and to what end? 

Perhaps as Indra resolves his conflict with Asura, then he too can have the benefits of companionship, love, care, cooperation, etc and thus SasuKarin's comparison to NaruSaku is to what SasuKarin /could be/ because, I'm sorry to SasuKarin fans that feel otherwise, it's not there yet. 

I wonder if there was one woman who would have stood as Sakura's place, which is more likely than Karin having a reincarnation because Sakura is the heorine, who had been caught between both Indra and Asura. Let's not forget, that unlike Karin, Sakura has ties to both these reincarnated brothers and Team 7 has stronger thematic importance than the two respective ships. The only edge NaruSaku has is that it's paralleled extensively with other pairings: JiraiyaTsu, MinaKushi(?), ObitoRin, Mito with the seal... otherwise, Sakura's care for both boys; kind of to stand in the middle of this cosmic conflict, was far more prominent. Therefore, I wonder if she has a universal equivalent that had loved both at one point, but ultimately sided with Asura. I think that plays better with the themes the brothers represent, and in doing so chose love and companionship over power and lust. SasuKarin represented for the most part, the later, as Karin is continuously represented as lusting over Sasuke and admiring his power or how cool he is.

#10 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 01:57 PM

I just had this crazy theory.

What if Sakura and Karin are the reincarnation of the Hogaromo's sons' wives or mates.

Reincarnations of:

Karin--> Indra's mate

Sakura--> Asura's mate.

What you guys think.

The reincarnation story was bad enough for Naruto and Sasuke. This would only make it worse.

#11 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 02:16 PM

What evidence is there that the Indra and Asura conflict will ever be resolved? I don't recall Hagoromo ever saying that if Indra and Asura work together they can end the endless fighting after all isn't that what Hashirama and Madara did?

eh10ut.jpg

#12 ioria

ioria

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 05:35 PM

The reincarnation story was bad enough for Naruto and Sasuke. This would only make it worse.

THIS so much!

14670g.jpg

#13 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 06:25 PM

Indeed.

Would that not make it NaruSaku and SasukeKarin a matter of fate? They got together because it was preordained.

That'd be awful. Naruto didn't win Sakura's affection by being there for her. It'd have happened anyway. Destiny. Reincarnation. Development down the crapper and rendered moot because it'd happen.

Only time I can recall liking that Fei and Ellie in Xenogears and there was a reason for it (and their relationship frequently ended with one or both being tragically killed).

Oh and before I forget: It'd be like Kaguya all over again. They wouldn't be great because they are the incarnation of these people (it's never said they were anything but the spouses of these too), but because they guy they are attached to are great.

Bad, bad idea.

#14 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:07 PM

I'm more interested in who that third, unidentified brother was; I wonder if the poor guy even has any cosmic role. 

Indra wasn't supposed to really have any companions. Asura was surrounded by people; him falling in love and having the support of a wife while a big war is going on isn't crazy. Now, it's not outside of the question, but I don't see Indra's wife being at all significant whereas Asura's MIGHT be... Since I could see that, following the themes, Indra's wife would have loved him for lust and power, maybe seduced by his ambition. He'd probably did continue the family line, but I don't know if there was any grand love affair that could have been cosmic enough that the same women would reincarnate each time with him, you know?

I think that's just the characteristic someone would share if they were to fall in love with such a man. Now, Karin has been written as truly loving and caring about Sasuke, sure, but she's probably a more recent exception given that this is probably going to be the point in the cycle that Indra and Asura finally resolve things. To be honest, if Kishimoto was going with the whole Indra line about a dark path of loneliness and power, he really should have forgone Sasuke having any real attachments once he left Konoha, or at least set up Taka in a way that showed yes, he really is only looking out for himself and amasses people for their purpose rather than companionship.

As we see from the very arguments for pro-SasuKarin, this isn't the case. That, and the parallel between SK and NS is incredibly flawed. Naruto and Sasuke stand on opposite ends, as fundamentally different characters. Prior to LITERALLY paralleling them during the reincarnation chapters and their 'coming back to life', the only pairing parallels that existed for Karin were SasuSaku and SasuKarin. They did--when she was stabbed, it was a poignant scene where Karin was reflecting the similarity between her and her enemy, recognizing Sakura had loved Sasuke to, and to what end? 

Perhaps as Indra resolves his conflict with Asura, then he too can have the benefits of companionship, love, care, cooperation, etc and thus SasuKarin's comparison to NaruSaku is to what SasuKarin /could be/ because, I'm sorry to SasuKarin fans that feel otherwise, it's not there yet. 

I wonder if there was one woman who would have stood as Sakura's place, which is more likely than Karin having a reincarnation because Sakura is the heorine, who had been caught between both Indra and Asura. Let's not forget, that unlike Karin, Sakura has ties to both these reincarnated brothers and Team 7 has stronger thematic importance than the two respective ships. The only edge NaruSaku has is that it's paralleled extensively with other pairings: JiraiyaTsu, MinaKushi(?), ObitoRin, Mito with the seal... otherwise, Sakura's care for both boys; kind of to stand in the middle of this cosmic conflict, was far more prominent. Therefore, I wonder if she has a universal equivalent that had loved both at one point, but ultimately sided with Asura. I think that plays better with the themes the brothers represent, and in doing so chose love and companionship over power and lust. SasuKarin represented for the most part, the later, as Karin is continuously represented as lusting over Sasuke and admiring his power or how cool he is.

The third guy was their uncle. I do want to know what had happened to him. Rather or not Karin is Indra's mate's questionable. However, I do believe Sakura is a reincarnation of a woman that was involve with the two brothers in a love triangle

Indeed.Would that not make it NaruSaku and SasukeKarin a matter of fate? They got together because it was preordained.That'd be awful. Naruto didn't win Sakura's affection by being there for her. It'd have happened anyway. Destiny. Reincarnation. Development down the crapper and rendered moot because it'd happen.Only time I can recall liking that Fei and Ellie in Xenogears and there was a reason for it (and their relationship frequently ended with one or both being tragically killed).Oh and before I forget: It'd be like Kaguya all over again. They wouldn't be great because they are the incarnation of these people (it's never said they were anything but the spouses of these too), but because they guy they are attached to are great.Bad, bad idea.

I thought this would be a good topic. Oh boy, do feel free to remove this thread. Kishi has made this manga worse from the start of the war.

However, I have a question to all NS. Why use parallels as of means to aid NS in debates against NH and SS fans? I see a bunch of times where MK , JT, DT and OR had failed where NS so post to succeed. I see no difference with this topic whatsoever and some mature NH statements were that each pairing should stand out on its own.

My point is that NS has never stand out from. Again. Why use parallels when you don't like the reincarnation process?

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:29 PM

The third guy was their uncle. I do want to know what had happened to him. Rather or not Karin is Indra's mate's questionable. However, I do believe Sakura is a reincarnation of a woman that was involve with the two brothers in a love triangle

I thought this would be a good topic. Oh boy, do feel free to remove this thread. Kishi has made this manga worse from the start of the war.

However, I have a question to all NS. Why use parallels as of means to aid NS in debates against NH and SS fans? I see a bunch of times where MK , JT, DT and OR had failed where NS so post to succeed. I see no difference with this topic whatsoever and some mature NH statements were that each pairing should stand out on its own.

My point is that NS has never stand out from. Again. Why use parallels when you don't like the reincarnation process?

No need to remove the thread. There is nothing wrong with it. I personally don't like the idea, but said nothing wrong in that it warrants for that kind of action.

I was a bit over the top, but don't take my personal dislike of the possibility as a sign that you did something dumb or wrong.

#16 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 12:45 AM

Yeah, if Kishi plans to go further with the whole reincarnation thing, it would most likely just involve Sakura as the reincarnated wife of Asura who may or may not have had similar circumstances regarding the Sage's two sons. Obviously Indra had a female companion since the Uchiha Clan couldn't have existed without one, but Indra probably only did it for the purpose of carrying on his legacy. It could be possible that Indra only saw his wife as a baby factory and nothing more. If we go by the Sage's words that Indra was a loner who saw companionship as useless, he might've purchased a slave (assuming slavery was acceptable during that time, though I could see Asura and Hagoromo being fully against it) or just took in some woman that found him attractive while Indra himself didn't care about emotional connections.

The idea of only Sakura being the reincarnation of the Sage's wife makes more sense in terms of Team 7's dynamics and themes. Some people don't like the idea of reincarnation in the series as is (I wouldn't blame you, I can see where you're coming from), but if pairings where to get involved, I don't see Karin as the reincarnation of anybody. Sakura's status as a main character makes her more likely to be the reincarnation of Asura's wife, assuming that she might've had the same dynamic with the Sage brothers as Sakura did with Naruto and Sasuke, that is.

#17 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:17 AM

I actually wouldn't mind Sakura being someone's reincarnation at this point, I mean might as well at this point.

eh10ut.jpg

#18 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 30 April 2014 - 01:54 AM

God, do I hate this idea of Sakura being the reincarnation of Asura's wife. It just cheapens a lot of the meaning in NaruSaku's development. I'd rather Sakura fall for Naruto not because of who they were in a past life, but because of everything they've gone through together. NaruSaku was never supposed to be a "destined" fate-type couple. What's great about them is how everything that happened between was developed, not predestined.

However, I'm not going to rule out the possibility. It's possible Asura did get married and have children in his life. And since Kishimoto's still so in love with parallels, then I couldn't picture Asura's wife being anything but a Sakura reincarnation. Even if it ruined NS's natural development, he wouldn't feel "right" if she wasn't. Still, that's only if Kishi choses to mention Asura's wife to the plot. If he doesn't,  NS will remain unchanged and people will be free to believe whatever they want.

I understand why some people think Asura's wife is torn between Indra and Asura at some point, but it feels out of place. Hashirama was married to Mito, but as far as we know she wasn't conflicted between the two of them. That wasn't shown in his flashbacks. I feel as if Sakura being made a reincarnation as well has no place to the plot or the conflict between Indra and Asura's reincarnations so I don't see why Kishi would reveal this except to satisfy his liking for parallels.

Karin probably isn't a reincarnation of Indra's wife since Indra was always seen as a solitary and power-obsessed ninja. If he really is anything like Sasuke, then I doubt he fell in love or had an real emotional connection romantically. I could see him keeping up his legacy, but definitely not love. Not only that, but Karin's a side character. She's not tied too deeply in the plot even if she's the most likely girl to end up with Sasuke.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#19 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:17 PM

No thanks. The reincarnation thing made Naruto and Sasuke's character development so kitten to the point that I prefer Sakura's current character over those two combined. Naruto and Sasuke became victims of this crap plotline. I think the least Kishi can do is to leave Sakura alone.

However......considering Kishi's urgency to make parallels and how he recently revealed that even the main plot is based on a parallel of reincarnation, I would be surprised if Sakura is NOT a reincarnation. Hell, even the most important bond in the whole manga is a byproduct of reincarnation. I doubt Kishi thinks another reincarnation or two will damage the manga. In Kishi's mind, reincarnation and parallels don't cheapen a relationship, they strengthen it. Unfortunately.
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#20 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:23 PM

No thanks. The reincarnation thing made Naruto and Sasuke's character development so sh*tty to the point that I prefer Sakura's current character over those two combined. Naruto and Sasuke became victims of this crap plotline. I think the least Kishi can do is to leave Sakura alone.

However......considering Kishi's urgency to make parallels and how he recently revealed that even the main plot is based on a parallel of reincarnation, I would be surprised if Sakura is NOT a reincarnation. Hell, even the most important bond in the whole manga is a byproduct of reincarnation. I doubt Kishi thinks another reincarnation or two will damage the manga. In Kishi's mind, reincarnation and parallels don't cheapen a relationship, they strengthen it. Unfortunately.

Reincarnation of Kushina XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
SK-303_image007.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users