Close
Photo

Will you guys watch Naruto-The Last?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Poll: Will you watch The Last? (53 member(s) have cast votes)

Will you watch Naruto-The Last

1. Voted Yes, of course, I know kishi will make it alright (6 votes [11.32%])

Percentage of vote: 11.32%

2. Yes, but only to finish my last remaining hope of denial (8 votes [15.09%])

Percentage of vote: 15.09%

3. No, no real fan can watch that movie, it is just excuse by kishi for earning money and making NH canon (39 votes [73.58%])

Percentage of vote: 73.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:47 PM

I was just thinking since it is pretty much clear that the reason kishi made this movie is because he wants to earn more money and wants to give stupid justification for NH/SS happening, will you guys be watching the movie.

I will never watch it for sure, because the characters will be OOC, the story will be OOC the whole plot will be OOC.

I won't be surprised if it's shown that

1. Naruto is giving up in a fight

2. Sakura is abandoning severely injured Naruto to tend to a little scratch on Sasuke

3. Sasuke goes all I will save you Sakura no matter what etc.

I just can't watch the movie at all, already stopped watching the anime, because it will be just too much to see NS moments when I know in the end they won't mean kitten, after all Naruto was just showing selfless love towards Sakura because she was in love with Sasuke and he wanted to compete against Sasuke in everything.

Also does anyone realize kishi saying Sakura couldn't move on because it will make her a terrible person canonically tells us that Rin was a terrible woman. Just WOW!

I see many people saying that they still trust kishi will do something nice for NS in the movie, but to all those people in denial, that will not happen at all. This movie is solely made for the purpose of giving stupid justifications for why NH happened despite the face that NS was the one to get the interactions and developments, parallels etc.

I think no Naruto fan should watch the movie(well NH/SS fans will to get some more happiness of how their crack pairing happened :lmao: ), it will just make Kishi more rich, and we will have to go through trauma of seeing stupid justifications.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#2 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:48 PM

Yes, of course, I know kishi will make it alright.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

Yes, of course, I know kishi will make it alright.

Please tell me you are being sarcastic. :ermm:

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 02:55 PM

Please tell me you are being sarcastic. :ermm:

i'm not. you put the option up there so i clicked it.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 03:07 PM

Well, it'll be a long time before non-Japanese fans will be able to watch this movie. Without the weekly Naruto chapters, I think many will start drifting away from this series. The outcome of the movie will be known as soon as its released in Japan, so only those who find it favorable will watch it. Others will stay away from it. 

As far as I'm concerned, there is no way that I am watching a movie with character assassinated Naruto and Sakura ! If I really feel like watching a Naruto movie, I'll re-watch Road to Ninja instead. It stayed true to the original plot, themes and bonds of the manga.  

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 30 November 2014 - 03:08 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#6 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

I rather watch Garbage Pail Kids.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:33 PM

I rather watch Garbage Pail Kids.

I'd rather endure it AND Manos: The Hands of Fate. X_X And I mean Manos without Mystery Science Theater 3000 riffs!!!!!

#8 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:48 PM

I've watched every single movie... I know it's gonna suck, but I have to watch it. Me and my friends... we're huge Naruto fans. We watch it together. Most of them are neutral fans - I am too - but if any of us were to suddenly talk about pairings, they'd probably pick NaruHina. They already know I really like SasuHina, and sometimes NaruSaku a little. They also know I accept NaruHina. I do. I really do. But I don't want them knowing that I didn't want them to get together like this. Thankfully we're all against SasuSaku, and most of us are pro-Sakura and believe she moved on from Sasuke.

They don't really read the manga, but I do. I didn't really say anything.. and pretended to be perfectly fine with NaruHina happening in the movie once they found out about the trailer. I'm watching it with them when it comes out. I'm gonna be really disappointed.. But it's still Naruto, and I really never did miss a single thing. I'm most probably gonna spit out my criticisms anyway, but it won't change anything. They're gonna fangirl and fanboy about it, they're gonna change their views of Sakura, but like me they're gonna feel bad for Sasuke being with Sakura. I honestly feel bad for all three characters.

And Hinata's gonna be a happy little angel, and for the first time I'm gonna hate it.

*sigh*

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#9 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:54 PM

initially yes, even after i found out nh happened, because hanabi and team shika seems exciting.

but after kishi's terrible woman comment, which movie!sakura support through her love inspring talk to emo-naruto :facepalm: 

and naruto drowning in self-pity when hinata leave with toneri....

no. just no. to see them a shell of themselves would be horrible.

anyway tumblr / forums would be chock full of the gifs/ spoilers. there is no need to look for the film..

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#10 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 05:55 PM

I'd rather endure it AND Manos: The Hands of Fate. X_X And I mean Manos without Mystery Science Theater 3000 riffs!!!!!

And Nostalgia Critic reviews.... which would be a perfect review for this piece of kitten.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#11 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 30 November 2014 - 06:49 PM

Not spending a dime on this.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#12 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 30 November 2014 - 06:51 PM

I believe Kishi will make this right.

#13 MrShoujo

MrShoujo

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:Basketball, NaruSaku, Ichiruki, Final Fantasy, CloudxTifa, NoctisxStella, Kataang

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

Honestly, I know for a fact that I am going to put myself through hell but I will probably watch it. I just want to see if the character development amounts to the amount of change through the past couple chapters. I know I won't enjoy it that much, but I need an explanation for anything, and I am relying on this movie to explain. 

tumblr_mnul6l7sqj1rcj8eco4_500.gif

#14 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:06 PM

I believe Kishi will make this right.

I don't think i follow

#15 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:44 PM

:umm: My option wasn't up there. Watch the movie to tear it apart.

Which is the only way that I'm going to stomach it.  :hehehe:

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#16 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:04 AM

After a few years, maybe.

Edit: I wouldn't pay for it though.

Edited by yellowflash, 01 December 2014 - 03:05 AM.

#17 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 01 December 2014 - 02:41 AM

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

No. :glare: Never, never, not in a million years and not even after then. Kishimoto and SP do not deserve a second of my time, even less so, my money.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#18 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:02 AM

That movie doesn't even exist as far as I'm concerned.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#19 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:09 AM

Honestly the only way you can prove make your dislike heard is by not spending any money on the franchise. even if you want to watch it thanks to morbid curiousity, by going to watch the movie you are essentially adding your vote supporting the movie/mangas ending. Businesses like this don't care about what you think about the movie, all they care about is selling tickets and merchandise.

So anyone who thinks it's a good idea to go watch the movie, buy a bunch a merchandise and then burn it, I'd tell thm right now not to because SJ, SP, and Kishi have got your money already, they don't care what you with the merchandise....well maybe Kishi, I'm still not 100% convinced his hand wasn't forced on the matter, everything about the movie to the epiligue is subpar, from the charactor designs to the plot, the only good designs seem to be for Sakura and charactors that don't even appear to be in the movie for long.

iAnby7W.gif

#20 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 01 December 2014 - 03:17 AM

Honestly the only way you can prove make your dislike heard is by not spending any money on the franchise. even if you want to watch it thanks to morbid curiousity, by going to watch the movie you are essentially adding your vote supporting the movie/mangas ending. Businesses like this don't care about what you think about the movie, all they care about is selling tickets and merchandise.

tumblr_inline_nf0bl1XY4G1sxbqkn.gif

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users