Close
Photo

Kishimoto on why Sakura is with Sasuke, and other horrible ideas.

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#41 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

LOL, this comment of his just proves how we blindly followed and trusted a stupid person for so many years.

So he thinks Sakura loving Naruto after all the development given will make her a terrible woman, but Naruto choosing Hinata just because Sakura rejected him will have positive impact on Naruto or Hinata. I still won't blame Naruto for giving up on Sakura because he couldn't actually do anything more to show her how much he loves her.

That stupid kishi should be made to see a talk between their children asking Sakura/Sasuke and Hinata/Naruto how they came together.

It will really be funny to hear Sakura say "Your father tried to stab me twice and third time is a charm, he stabbed right through my chest and I knew he was the one I will make babies with", whereas Sasuke will say "You are just an annoyance, like your mother". Hinata will probably be saying "Naruto-kun, I, umm, Naruto-kun, I should help you guys with your homework", whereas Naruto will say "I loved Sakura, but she loved Sasuke, and when I had already did everything I or any man could do for the woman he loves and still my feelings didn't get requited, I decided to marry Hinata, don't you see why I don't spend much time with you guys."

"You guys are just an excuse to continue this Stupid series made by a Stupid man."

Edited by lord287, 20 November 2014 - 06:13 PM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#42 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

What? No, I'm a girl. Whoops how did that happen I didn't even set anything?!

Lol- whoops! That may have automatically set itself when I activated your account! Sorry!  :sweat:  You can change it though, or just pm me if you can't.

edit: just saw that you fixed it!  :wink:

#43 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:14 PM

Lol- whoops! That may have automatically set itself when I activated your account! Sorry!  :sweat:  You can change it though, or just pm me if you can't.

edit: just saw that you fixed it!  :wink:

Don't worry, all is good. Okay, all except for the Naruto ending and this interview.  :hm:

#44 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:27 PM

For those wondering where it came from, NF adviser Hexa answered the question:

It's from Kadokawa's Entermix magazine. It's not clear when the actual interview took place, but the magazine is officially on sale on Friday in Japan (but, of course, is shipped to stores before that).

Edited by Tiller, 20 November 2014 - 06:28 PM.

#45 natalieuciha

natalieuciha

Special Jounin

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:ugh
    i'll just gonna say that im gonna be forever anti SS/NH/SK

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

i knew this guy had a bizzare logic...all this time i thought he was trolling but looks like kishis logic about women in love is sinister as kitten..so a woman cant fall out of love with a guy who threats her like kitten because she would be ''terrible''...way to go kishi. :zaru: ..i think dead feminists are twisting and turning in their graves right now you twisted fucck :bash:

#46 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

i knew this guy had a bizzare logic...all this time i thought he was trolling but looks like kishis logic about women in love is sinister as kitten..so a woman cant fall out of love with a guy who threats her like kitten because she would be ''terrible''...way to go kishi. :zaru: ..i think dead feminists are twisting and turning in their graves right now you twisted fucck :bash:

It's not just the feminist fans who are pissed. Individuals like myself who are usually called conservative or right wing because of my view on natural rights hate this kitten as well. It boils down to the fact that if you have any positive view of human individuality and dignity Kishimoto just doesn't understand you.

#47 deviouslyChaotic

deviouslyChaotic

Alex Turner turners me on

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts
  • Interests:sleep.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:52 PM

Uhhh, if he decided on Hinata "awhile ago" then why the kitten did he even bring up (and confirm) the Kushina comment. He could've just ignored the whole "find a girl like your mother" thing like he ignores many other important things in his story, but he showed it anyway thus bringing it into relevancy. Like, seriously? What the hell is wrong with him? Perhaps the stress level of continuing Naruto on a tight schedule for fifteen straight years served to deplete what little intelligence he initially had. Kishimoto is such a goddamn idiot.

tumblr_n963zefXMR1rab3jho5_r1_500.gif

"Suck it and see."

#48 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:57 PM

It's not just the feminist fans who are pissed. Individuals like myself who are usually called conservative or right wing because of my view on natural rights hate this kitten as well. It boils down to the fact that if you have any positive view of human individuality and dignity Kishimoto just doesn't understand you.

Same here. I shudder to title myself with "feminist" due to its ever growing extremism, but hell if this doesn't make me scream sexism. Not to mention Hypocrisy. Its just icky. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#49 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:59 PM

Uhhh, if he decided on Hinata "awhile ago" then why the kitten did he even bring up (and confirm) the Kushina comment. He could've just ignored the whole "find a girl like your mother" thing like he ignores many other important things in his story, but he showed it anyway thus bringing it into relevancy. Like, seriously? What the hell is wrong with him? Perhaps the stress level of continuing Naruto on a tight schedule for fifteen straight years served to deplete what little intelligence he initially had. Kishimoto is such a goddamn idiot.

The thing i'm confused about is why he even continued to develop NaruSaku even though he planned on making it NaruHina.. :ermm:  :confused:

Rest in peace Satoru Iwata

tumblr_n9e34d39XJ1r1shyro1_250.gif   

Take a melody, simple as can be. Give it some words and, sweet harmony.

#50 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:02 PM

I don't think this is true, the stupidity of these comments supposedly made by Kishimoto are mind numbing. Besides, he called Sakura's love for Sasuke selfish. Why would it be evil for Sakura to love Naruto and good for her to stick with Sasuke if her feelings for Sasuke are selfish? I'm calling BS on this interview

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

The thing i'm confused about is why he even continued to develop NaruSaku even though he planned on making it NaruHina.. :ermm:  :confused:

Because he's either legitimately dumb or he just lost it before the end. In short, he could be a bad writer or sold out. Take your pick.

#52 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

Because he's either legitimately dumb or he just lost it before the end. In short, he could be a bad writer or sold out. Take your pick.

He is a sold out bad writer.

#53 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:07 PM

I'll go with both for the win, 4 Life.

#54 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku(Duh),Drawing, Video Games, Sakura, Naruto, Kakashi, Lee, Earthbound.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:08 PM

This may get me in trouble, but I need to say it. At this point I can tolerate a lot of NH fans. But the SS fans? A lot of them really are starting to piss me off at this point. Especially those saying things like "staying with an abuser isn't always bad. It shows how much you love a person".

No... just... kitten you no!

2652099-nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

#55 Dario

Dario

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:09 PM

He repeatedly said he was dead last in school and recently admitted he sucked at interpreting characters feelings in literature classes. The guy is an idiot, but he also has some very unsettling ideas that are reflected in his manga.

#56 Jinja14

Jinja14

No Crying Until the End

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

Lol.

All of them. :hm:

#57 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:27 PM

Ok...

I'll choose all too. Yeah, I'm very close to really cleanse myself from his work. Revolution being returned was one thing but...we'll see.

#58 Paperman

Paperman

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 90 posts
  • Interests:The four main shounen manga. Animation in general.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:36 PM

So when exactly did he decide on Hinata? Last I saw, the NS moments were stretching back to chapter 663. That means NH is a fairly new development. And a confirmed asspull. Got it.

You know what's most infuriating? That he did in fact consider Sakura. However, guess the man didn't soul search enough because he still manages to continually mess up his story. 

#59 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:42 PM

I think what little respect I had for Kishimoto is gone... why would he think an ending like this would be acceptable? It isn't and honestly it kittens all over his characters that he worked so hard on to give them development? Well, I guess any volumes of the manga I have now will make great kindling for the fire! kitten Kishimoto and his sh*tty manga! :zaru:

Edited by Toasty Warrior, 20 November 2014 - 07:42 PM.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#60 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 07:43 PM

So when exactly did he decide on Hinata? Last I saw, the NS moments were stretching back to chapter 663. That means NH is a fairly new development. And a confirmed asspull. Got it.

You know what's most infuriating? That he did in fact consider Sakura. However, guess the man didn't soul search enough because he still manages to continually mess up his story. 

Beats me. Quite a long time ago doesn't say much and he could be just making it up. But I'm willing to bet didn't plan that from the beginning like some suggested.

What I'm most interested in is what really changed his mind. He can't give me that "oh she couldn't just suddenly switch to Naruto"  because it wouldn't be sudden switching! He wrote in a way that seemed she was constantly developing feeling for him. Aaah sometimes I wonder if at one point he got amnesia or something and now he knows little about his own manga.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users