#41 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:25 AM

Like I said when 693 came out....they both understand each other well and not just....Naruto. I don't know as to why Naruto is going defensive against Sasuke. Waiting for the the opportune moment to land a powerful blow to both, physical and mental moralé of Sasuke maybe. I don't understand why Sasuke has to kill Naruto when he himself is doing that half heartedly. Its not even half hearted. It is just because he wants his goals to be accomplished and not because he genuinely wants to kill him with that killing intent...

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#42 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:26 AM

Unfortunately that seems to be the case. Next chapter will be Naruto and Sasuke Part 3 and hopefully the last or at least have Sakura wake up dammit.

Who's Sakura  :headscratch: . I only know of NaruSasu and epic romance  bromance don't remember anyone named Sakura  is Sakura a cake or a tree :umm: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#43 choco2

choco2

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:27 AM

Who's Sakura  :headscratch: . I only know of NaruSasu and epic romance  bromance don't remember anyone named Sakura  is Sakura a cake or a tree :umm: .

tree

MY REACTION FOR NARUTO MANGA ENDING

Y7kvBpU.gif

#44 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:28 AM

My girlfriend :P

#45 TacticalFox88

TacticalFox88

A Sly Fox

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Science Fiction, Manga, Military History, Internet, Soon to be Digital Media.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

Is this one of the fastest paced fights in the manga? kitten, Kishi brought out the big guns early. 

#46 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:29 AM

Honestly i am a bit disappointed . This battle should be the epic one. I agree with romance girl this battle should last a bit longer. And besides i am still thinking that NS has a good chance if the battle ends quickly . So fingure crossed people

Edited by narulsaku, 08 October 2014 - 11:30 AM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#47 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:31 AM

tree

Oh!!! I thought it was a tool  for Sasuke to train his genjutsu skills my bad   :roll:

My girlfriend :P

Back of she's already in my bed   :pimp: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#48 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:33 AM

I never thought that the ova will truly happen lol. Prop to those who say it will happen.

I don't think the fight is end.
Most likely sakura and kakashi will go to vote in next chapter(After explosion).

#49 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:34 AM

Oh!!! I thought it was a tool  for Sasuke to train his genjutsu skills my bad   :roll:

Back of she's already in my bed   :pimp: .

Even you in IT now?

LOL tool for Sasuke to train his Genjutsu skills ROFL XDDD

Edited by narusaku256, 08 October 2014 - 11:34 AM.

#50 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:34 AM

Sasuke continues to be a comedy figure. Nothing he says makes any sort of sense. 

Last week it was- " Naruto is the closest to the best friend I've ever had..........So I'll just kill the guy and be Mr.Lonely " 

Now it is- " I understand you Naruto and I'm sure you understand me too.........forget trying to find a compromising solution, we'll just kill each other instead ! "

Its like he's becoming his own parody  :lmao:

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#51 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:38 AM

Even you in IT now?

LOL tool for Sasuke to train his Genjutsu skills ROFL XDDD

Nope I'm in a jakuzi now striping her of  and she's about to sit on my lap  :pimp:

Posted Image                                                            

#52 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:40 AM

Can you explain what happened in the ova? :) I remember but not really :sweat: and yeah, Kakashi and Salura will get there soon..

Narusaku and then narusasu and then narusaku :)

Just check on YouTube, narutox uniqlo.
It's not really on ova but more like music video for shirt advertising.

#53 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:42 AM

@Konan-sama:

The ova showed a bunch of Naruto, Sasuke, SasuNaru, and Team 7 flashbacks while showing scenes of present Naruto and present Sasuke fighting to death (a lot like here, except they're main powers aren't Sage Mode and Mangekyo Sharingan anymore). It also made it appear like Naruto was dead at the end and Sakura and Kakashi were there. Sakura was crying over Naruto while Sasuke was injured somewhere else.

Then there was a big NS moment where Naruto touches her face while she cries on him and Sakura starts crying harder and hugs him. This scene still has a lot of potential to actually happen. NS might became canon that way.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 08 October 2014 - 11:44 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#54 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:43 AM

@romance
Kishi and his (animation) spoiler.

#55 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:44 AM

Just woke up and yes that was a awesome chapter!  :th_yeah: 

#56 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

The battle is over already? Well, I suppose it's only reasonable given there's only 4/ 5 chapters left of the manga. The anime will undoubtedly drag it on though.
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

#57 DarkRadeon

DarkRadeon

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:45 AM

@Konan-sama:

The ova showed a bunch of Naruto, Sasuke, SasuNaru, and Team 7 flashbacks while showing scenes of present Naruto and present Sasuke fighting to death (a lot like here, except they're main powers aren't Sage Mode and Mangekyo Sharingan anymore). It also made it appear like Naruto was dead at the end and Sakura and Kakashi were there. Sakura was crying over Naruto while Sasuke was injured somewhere else.

Then there was a big NS moment where Naruto touches her face while she cries on him and Sakura starts crying harder and hugs him. This scene still has a lot of potential to actually happen. NS might became canon that way.

Except Naruto is gonna successfully TnJ Sasuke this time so I doubt that scene will happen because that means Sasuke defeated Naruto like in the OVA

#58 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

Hm, nothing interesting so far. Although... Hashirama's and Madara's statues may not survive this.

#59 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

Except Naruto is gonna successfully TnJ Sasuke this time so I doubt that scene will happen because that means Sasuke defeated Naruto like in the OVA

Nope, naruto will win, it will make their score 1 - 1.

#60 Nefertieh

Nefertieh

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 October 2014 - 11:48 AM

I have some ending headcanons!

Sakura will wake up from her genjutsu when she sees Naruto. She'll suddenly remember their promise and... She wakes up to see Naruto's smiling face. :3
Follow the Yahoo JP ratings for The Last here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users