Close
Photo

If Sasuke had killed Naruto, would Sakura still be in love with him?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 ThroughWithLove

ThroughWithLove

Illustrious Tap Dancer

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:21 PM

This is not the Sakura we know, but post-retcon Sakura who appeared in chapter 693. What do you think? Would she still be trying to get in his pants?

Posted Image

Behold! Akame ga Kill's True Canon Pairing!

#2 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:23 PM

Post-693 Sakura ?

Probably, all Sasuke would have to do is say "sorry"

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#3 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:27 PM

Lol she'd probably forgive him as soon as he looked at her and forget Naruto even existed.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:01 PM

Retconned Sakura? Oh yeah.

Pre retconned Sakura? She would kill the Sasuke then try in full effort to revive Naruto (again) and punches retconned Sakura on the mouth.

Edited by NaruSaku fan in Kentucky, 27 July 2015 - 05:02 PM.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:07 PM

What would she say to her?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#6 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:12 PM

Having feelings for someone is not the same as forgiving them. I think this was a big part of Sakura's conflict with herself.

ナルサク

#7 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:22 PM

Having feelings for someone is not the same as forgiving them. I think this was a big part of Sakura's conflict with herself.

Ditto, and why the ending sucked ass! X_X

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:55 PM

If the same ending, only Naruto died, the best I can say is that the pairing will be in top 3 instead of placing 6.

#9 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:02 PM

If the same ending, only Naruto died, the best I can say is that the pairing will be in top 3 instead of placing 6.

Seconded.

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:09 PM

http://sparda3g.tumb...i-dont-know-why

I just thought of it...

#11 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:19 PM

http://sparda3g.tumb...i-dont-know-why

I just thought of it...

Dude, as I said, a lot of us feel that way.

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 07:54 PM

That's a pretty problematic question cause then NS wouldn't happen at all. Just saying.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#13 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:30 PM

In Kishimoto's retconned world, yes. The real Sakura post-confession, no.

#14 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:35 PM

Post 693 is the real sakura.
Yes, she will still love sasuke.

@phantom
I don't think it's a problem when you only need to determine sakura reaction when certain scenario happen.

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:44 PM

Well....retconned Sakura never was in love with him, so, technically no.

Seriously though, both the "good" version and the Part 2 train wreck "obito is cool version" of Naruto would never kill Sasuke unless Sasuke left him with no other options.

So, assuming she is/was ever in love with him, I don't think Naruto killing him would impact that at all. Given the necessary conditions it would take to make that happen, Sakura would understand and have also decided it was necessary. Hell, in the manga he was more reluctant than her to kill him.

You know what, train wreck Naruto would probably never kill Sasuke and would probably let let Sasuke kill him while saying "it's fine, dood." So post about 600 or so, it'd never happen and the universe would implode on itself if it ever did.

#16 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:51 PM

Well....retconned Sakura never was in love with him, so, technically no.Seriously though, both the "good" version and the Part 2 train wreck "obito is cool version" of Naruto would never kill Sasuke unless Sasuke left him with no other options.So, assuming she is/was ever in love with him, I don't think Naruto killing him would impact that at all. Given the necessary conditions it would take to make that happen, Sakura would understand and have also decided it was necessary. Hell, in the manga he was more reluctant than her to kill him....You know what, train wreck Naruto would probably never kill Sasuke and would probably let let Sasuke kill him while saying "it's fine, dood." So post about 600 or so, it'd never happen and the universe would implode on itself if it ever did.

Other way around, the question was would sakura be in love with Sasuke if he had killed Naruto, not vice-versa.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#17 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:51 PM

If Sasuke had killed Sakura, Naruto would still be trying to save him.

#18 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:56 PM

If Sasuke had killed Sakura, Naruto would still be trying to save him.

Naruto will realize who his true love is and not sugar coating it with the best friend excuse.

#19 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:17 PM

I do think she will realize that his bonds with team seven meant nothing to him, if he could easily just kill Naruto like he did in the finale battle at least the pre 699 version of Sakura would despise him. She would move on from her stupid crush and start to realize he wasn't the man she though he was growning up. She would then try to bring Naruto's dreams into the new world after his death. However, I think Kishimoto would have asspulled something like Kruma giving his life to save his friend life in the end. I think that actually should have happened to show Naruto some people can not be saved and do not want to be saved. However, he battles him again and brings him back alive to the village.
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#20 Tokura Misaki

Tokura Misaki

左京さん最推し❤

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:27 AM

In Kishi's way? Of course she does no matter what he does. Because she loves him, according to the best author.  :zaru:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users