LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 December 2017 - 05:58 PM

Originally I was just going to make a post about this on the debate thread, but since this is going to go beyond what i'm about to share with you guys, I figured i'd make a whole separate thread dedicated to this because I'd wanna share these  with you guys . This has been a project i’ve been meaning to tackle for a very long time, and I finally it’s come to pass in the best possible format.  Manga Wars Podcast: O-Parts Hunter (666 Satan) vs Naruto. 

Manga Wars is a podcast series where we look at two series from different mangakas, and it’ll be broken down into these segments:

• Summary of both series

Compare and Contrast:

• Characters
  • Arcs
  • Endings
  • Authors
  • Which is the better series?
  • Who is the better artist?
  • Who is the better writer

side note: the questions won't always be the same, it'll be different depending on the series we talk about. 

Let me know what you guys think and if there are any improvements I can make for future Podcast Episodes.  Just to let everyone know this won't be a weekly thing like the old NaruSaku Podcast James S Cassidy did which was a lot of fun as I know life can get pretty busy outside of anime and manga. That being said the next Manga Wars Episode is already set in stone and that'll be up sometime in January.  btw, Sparda is TouKen4Life. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#2 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 December 2017 - 02:40 AM

Naruto would have been better in my opinion if Kishimoto didn't start selling out mid chapter *coughs* Chapter 468,, and tried to do it subtly like we are idiots. 

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users