Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#41341 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:17 PM

wait, when he said that :unsure:

No, it is me thinking of that, kishi is contradict himself

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#41342 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:18 PM

I loved the super pervert.

I didn't love how Naruto seemed to come back from the training trip having made considerably less progress than Sasuke. It always bothered me that Sasuke seemed to have a wider range of jutsu than Naruto. Like, how many rasengan variants do we need to see?

#41343 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:24 PM

Still no info from 2ch uh ?

I wonder where ramen is ?

#41344 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:26 PM

It really boggles my mind. He's trying so hard to step all over the NS relationship that HE built over 15 years. It's mean spirited and spiteful. And I think you're right; he hates Naruto and Sakura. I swear, if you only went by his commentary, Sasuke and Hinata were the main characters. They're the ones who get exactly what they want with no repercussions.

Exactly in the end it was never about Naruto the MC  or Sakura the Heroine  it was all given to Hinata and Sasuke and  Naruto and Sakura become their personal kittenes ugh!!!  This men really has a sick twisted mind  , as an author you just don't build something so positive and mutual  including parallels  foreshadowing just to recton all of it say it was misleading and laugh it  and at the same time say one sided obsession and fangrling is true love ugh! :sick:   No! That's butchering literature itself no sane author will do that . I refuse to believe or submit to this sick men twisted views of human emotions and love itself   . 

This is what True Love is  and it has NS written all over it :  

http://www.lovepanky...-a-relationship

12 signs that you are Truly in Love  : 

#1 Give and take in love. You give to the relationship wholeheartedly, without any desire or expectations of getting something back in return from your partner to justify your actions.

#2 Pure happiness. Just watching this special person smile or laugh out loud fills you with intense happiness, even if you’re suffering or having a hard day.

#3 Pain and anger. You get terribly hurt when your lover upsets you, but their actions never anger you. You may get annoyed or frustrated now and then momentarily, but you just can’t stay mad at them for long because staying mad or giving them the silent treatment hurts you more.

#4 Sacrifices. You make sacrifices for their happiness or wellbeing, even if they may never realize it.

#5 The right effort. You go to great lengths and make an effort to improve the relationship, and play a conscious part in trying to please your partner and make them feel loved and special.

#6 You can’t ever hurt them. When you’re truly in love with someone, you can’t even imagine hurting them, emotionally or physically. Payback is a strong human instinct, but true love makes you completely selfless. 

#7 You keep your promises. When you make a promise to them, you stick to your word even if this person will never find out if you broke their promise. When you experience true love, your moral conscience becomes very strong when it comes to this one special person.

#8 We. In a perfect relationship, it’s good to have your own space to grow as individuals. But at the same time, if you truly love your partner, you’d see them as a part of your life. When you think of your future, you can’t help but see them by your side. 

#9 You share their burden. And you do that even if you don’t really have to. You can’t bear to see this special someone suffering. If they’re dealing with some issue, you’re always willing to offer them a helping hand even when you have your own difficulties to look into.

#10 Pride and jealousy. You beam with pride when they achieve something, even if it’s the same thing you failed at. You may get jealous of a friend who outdid you, but when you love someone, jealousy never enters the picture.

#11 Suffering. You’d be willing to suffer, just to see them happy.

#12 Their perspective. Everything you do, you keep your lover in mind and think 

This is True Love it takes time , effort ,commitment and development not the antagonizing  obsessed , selfish one sided piece of kitten we have with NH/SS  :sick:  .  NS will always be the right thing no matter what its written there in the manga and no amount of rectoning can disprove  it  so Kikitten can kindly kitten of with his twisted view on love , relationship and bonds  I won't take anything from that sick twisted piece of kitten  who has no real understanding of human emotions and relationship  I simply refuse .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 28 December 2014 - 04:43 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#41345 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:32 PM

Obito with his rin watching naruto from heaven and saying:-

"And they called me the loser,look who the loser is"

"Naruto u r the worst"

#41346 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:37 PM

Just a thought: if the ending was planned, and the movie started production two years ago, then why on earth would Junko say that the ending surprised her if she already knew what it was?

You're a liar, Kishi.

792V6Tr.gif

Yea what the hell is going on

Posted Image

#41347 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:41 PM

Exactly in the end it was never about Naruto the MC  or Sakura the Heroine  it was all given to Hinata and Sasuke and  Naruto and Sakura become their personal kittenes ugh!!!  This men really has a sick twisted mind  , as an author you just don't build something so positive and mutual  including parallels  foreshadowing just to recton all of it say it was misleading and laugh it  and at the same time say one sided obsession and fangrling is true love ugh! :sick:   No! That's butchering literature itself no sane author will do that . I refuse to believe or submit to this sick men twisted views of human emotions and love itself   . 

12 signs that you are Truly in Love  : 

#1 Give and take in love. You give to the relationship wholeheartedly, without any desire or expectations of getting something back in return from your partner to justify your actions.

#2 Pure happiness. Just watching this special person smile or laugh out loud fills you with intense happiness, even if youre suffering or having a hard day.

#3 Pain and anger. You get terribly hurt when your lover upsets you, but their actions never anger you. You may get annoyed or frustrated now and then momentarily, but you just cant stay mad at them for long because staying mad or giving them the silent treatment hurts you more.

#4 Sacrifices. You make sacrifices for their happiness or wellbeing, even if they may never realize it.

#5 The right effort. You go to great lengths and make an effort to improve the relationship, and play a conscious part in trying to please your partner and make them feel loved and special.

#6 You cant ever hurt them. When youre truly in love with someone, you cant even imagine hurting them, emotionally or physically. Payback is a strong human instinct, but true love makes you completely selfless. 

#7 You keep your promises. When you make a promise to them, you stick to your word even if this person will never find out if you broke their promise. When you experience true love, your moral conscience becomes very strong when it comes to this one special person.

#8 We. In a perfect relationship, its good to have your own space to grow as individuals. But at the same time, if you truly love your partner, youd see them as a part of your life. When you think of your future, you cant help but see them by your side. 

#9 You share their burden. And you do that even if you dont really have to. You cant bear to see this special someone suffering. If theyre dealing with some issue, youre always willing to offer them a helping hand even when you have your own difficulties to look into.

#10 Pride and jealousy. You beam with pride when they achieve something, even if its the same thing you failed at. You may get jealous of a friend who outdid you, but when you love someone, jealousy never enters the picture.

#11 Suffering. Youd be willing to suffer, just to see them happy.

#12 Their perspective. Everything you do, you keep your lover in mind and think 

This is True Love it takes time , effort ,commitment and development not the antagonizing  obsessed , selfish one sided piece of kitten we have with NH/SS  :sick:  .  NS will always be the right thing no matter what its written there in the manga and no amount of rectoning can disprove  it  so Kikitten can kindly kitten of with his twisted view on love , relationship and bonds  I won't take anything from that sick twisted piece of kitten  who has no real understanding of human emotions and relationship  I simply refuse .

THIS!

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#41348 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:42 PM

Obito with his rin watching naruto from heaven and saying:-

"And they called me the loser,look who the loser is"

"Naruto u r the worst"

Obito is already having a good time with Rin alone

He won't give a damn about tsukoyami casted

#41349 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:43 PM

i guess he drew this for kittens and giggles.

Misleading!

But, for real, he didn't even try to  make the canon pairings believable. I can't help but wonder, if he realizes how much he destroyed his own manga or if he's just oblivious to it all. It can go either way.

Edited by redrose3443, 28 December 2014 - 04:43 PM.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#41350 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:47 PM

Just a thought: if the ending was planned, and the movie started production two years ago, then why on earth would Junko say that the ending surprised her if she already knew what it was?

You're a liar, Kishi.

Dragons! I can make dragons!

Seriously, don't think this was original plan at all. It all got changed.

#41351 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:54 PM

i guess he drew this for kittens and giggles.

LOL to be fair this drawing isn't pointing at NaruSaku it's just a drawing of main protagonists. Uh ? Wait...... lol =/

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#41352 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:57 PM

This doesn't get old.

http://sparda3g.tumb...-about-the-last

Good to know to see good amount of activity.

Tomorrow...the day to move on.

#41353 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 04:59 PM

Signs of true love in a relationship....can we consider then that Naruto and Sakura were dating  :chuckle: you know, since he said to his dad she was his girlfriend, and she didn't deny it ... 

Was scrolling through tumblr and found this;

large.png

Why?!

Oohhh the good old days ! I think someday, I'll be able to watch part one, and part two till the pain arc without the fillers...except for the sora arc...so full of NS  :excited:

Basically, he admitted that Naruto and Sakura had something going on, and that needed to be addressed for NH to happen.
However he f**cked up because he made Naruto's feelings shallow and stupid, saying they were based on a rivalry, just so Hinata doesnt look like the rebound she is

So, yeah, Kishi f**cked up he didnt even gave NS a resolution it deserved

Of course there was something going on between them...he developed their relationship for15 years... :facepalm:  stupid Kishi, who do you think you're fooling (except the NH/SS fans) 

this is not a resolution, it's just a huge lie.

In that reddit article, you can see people commenting "Naruto and Sakura had their resolution" ...NO ! or the ones saying "this was just a platonic luv, they were like brother and sister...blahblahblah"...  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  Stupid people support stupid authors  :zaru:

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#41354 Change

Change

somebody who never wins

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,844 posts
  • Interests:Peace
    Curl up, take a nap, and never wake up

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:02 PM

I have been thinking about this for a short while now

And I don't know what it means. Okay so look:

1) The ending chapters were drawn like kitten, which is surprising because it's suppose to be the best drawn chapters if it's the ending for a manga.

2)Kishimoto's interviews are all inconsistent, each one making less sense than the previous one. Leaving people even more confused with each new interview

3)Like AHK pointed out, if The Last started production two years ago, why would Junko be surprised about the ending of the manga. She should have known from the movie. 

Anything else that's a bit off? 

Posted Image

#41355 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:05 PM

This doesn't get old.

http://sparda3g.tumb...-about-the-last

Good to know to see good amount of activity.

Tomorrow...the day to move on.

to move on...? you're not leaving...tell me you're not leaving ! :hm:  please ? :umm:

about those gifs, as I said: that's why we don't see the real Naruto in the Last ...

My tumblr

#41356 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:08 PM

to move on...? you're not leaving...tell me you're not leaving ! :hm:  please ? :umm:

about those gifs, as I said: that's why we don't see the real Naruto in the Last ...

I second with that.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#41357 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:09 PM

Resolution? It didn't even last for 10 seconds. All you got is rivalry part and then all Hinata. Remember, we all read the dialogues. People wondered how did it go down, but when see it, laughed, facepalmed, and detested the protagonist. So sad.

#41358 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:11 PM

WHAT? 4Life's leaving :wot: You cannot do that! :argh:

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#41359 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

So is the reception in Japan getting better or something? Because there's no other explanation why Kishi is rubbing it in all of NS fans' faces like this http://mr-shalashask...ils-on-narusaku
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#41360 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 28 December 2014 - 05:13 PM

His wife is a NaruHina fan, you know :fu:

Is that true ?! if it is, maybe he did that to save his marriage ! 

I have been thinking about this for a short while now

And I don't know what it means. Okay so look:

1) The ending chapters were drawn like kitten, which is surprising because it's suppose to be the best drawn chapters if it's the ending for a manga.

2)Kishimoto's interviews are all inconsistent, each one making less sense than the previous one. Leaving people even more confused with each new interview

3)Like AHK pointed out, if The Last started production two years ago, why would Junko be surprised about the ending of the manga. She should have known from the movie. 

Anything else that's a bit off? 

But they dubbed the characters in September I think... 

I personally think that he -maybe- tried to sabotage his own work since they -maybe- forced him to make NH canon ..or his just stupid, lazy and the worst author ever ...

My tumblr

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users