17 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:22 AM

Okay, in all honesty...I didn't even know this place existed...and I've been here for more than two years now. One could say I'm an idiot and I would COMPLETELY agree with them! 

So, what can I ramble about on my first blog page? Hmm...

I never really took the time to introduce myself when I got on here, and I haven't really said a lot about myself in my profile. What can I say? I'm lazy...SO DEAL WITH IT! 

My name - Dalton

My hobbies - Hiking, swimming, running, working out, playing video games, reading, writing (published author) drawing, working with heavy equipment, watching Youtube, and just being a nuisance!  :D

My birthday - June 26 1994

Work - Heavy equipment operator. Since I'm only 19, I don't work full time. But that's about to change. june 2nd 2014 I start my full time job! Excited but nervous at the same time! Money, money, money!!!

Looks - I am gorgeous! You just don't understand the lengths other boys would go to to be like me! Actually, no I'm not. I'm a hideous!  If you wanna see, just click the spoiler. I warn you, though. Your nightmares are not my problem.

Me

See? What'd I tell you?

Music - Rock, Pop, Country

Okay, enough about my interests. It's time to actually BLOG and not bore you guys to death with how uninteresting I am...unless you think I AM interesting! In which case, let's talk because I have seriously got to figure out what the heck is wrong with you.

Tomorrow, I got to a wedding BORING!

Sunday I stay at home and be a loser like I've always been!

Monday I actually get a life....

Edited by Night Hawk, 31 May 2014 - 02:28 AM.

#2 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:36 AM

GAH! Finally home! That wedding took forever! 

#3 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:54 AM

Wow! I've never seen someone quite like you before!  :fan:

How was the wedding? You sound like Shikamaru, you know. It couldn't have been that much of a drag, haha.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you. I look forward to reading more about your daily adventures.  :happy:

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#4 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:20 AM

Wow! I've never seen someone quite like you before!  :fan:

How was the wedding? You sound like Shikamaru, you know. It couldn't have been that much of a drag, haha.

Anyways, it's nice to meet you. I look forward to reading more about your daily adventures.  :happy:

Why, thank you! The wedding was okay it was just...drawn out a lot. However, it was definitely one of the funnier I had been to! XD The preacher was pretty and teased them a lot.

#5 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:03 PM

Thinking about starting a gaming channel on Youtube, or doing Let's plays and stuff like that. I'll have to get a good enough computer first, though, because all I have now is a laptop I used for college and it's kind of falling apart.

Not entirely what kind of games I'd play yet, though. I was thinking something along the lines of simulations and strategy games, as well as games like Oblivion and Skyrim.

Once I get a better internet connection, I'll start a Steam account and see if I can't find any people on this site that'd like to play a few games every now and again. However, I'm not real sure how steam works, so I'll have to find some help with that lol

#6 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:28 AM

Second day of my actual career!

$15.00 per hour, paid breaks, time and a half when working over time, and double pay on weekends. Awesome!

#7 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:37 AM

I was asked if I like my job. Dude...or...ma-am...whoever's looking. Just look at my profile picture and you'll see what I do. Pretty self-explanatory I think...

#8 Rozette

Rozette

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:15 AM

Thinking about starting a gaming channel on Youtube, or doing Let's plays and stuff like that. I'll have to get a good enough computer first, though, because all I have now is a laptop I used for college and it's kind of falling apart.

Not entirely what kind of games I'd play yet, though. I was thinking something along the lines of simulations and strategy games, as well as games like Oblivion and Skyrim.

Once I get a better internet connection, I'll start a Steam account and see if I can't find any people on this site that'd like to play a few games every now and again. However, I'm not real sure how steam works, so I'll have to find some help with that lol

You should do it! I'd like to play on Steam with you, so if you're ever interested, let me know. I don't really know how it works either, though, so.. yeah.  :sweatdrop:

And congratulations on your job~ it sounds nice. I still have no idea what to do with my life.  :cry:

tumblr_mxbjasXMEh1smr913o2_500.png

There was once a hero who flew too close to the sun.

His wings of wax fell apart and he plummeted to the earth...

#9 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:04 PM

Steam....I love games, ya know :D. I pretty much have built a gaming pc for myself and I just loooveee to play games. Though I like fps games more than others. Anyways, I do have a steam account. So if you wanna have a little one on one....I'll be up for it depending on the situation and time. But I can give it a shot!

P.S- If you need any help on customizing and building your computer, feel free to ask me :D. Just tell me your budget and I'd tell you the best possible configuration in your budget :D, if you don't mind ofcourse :D

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#10 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 15 June 2014 - 06:44 PM

Oh, sorry, guys, didn't know people had posted on here...been kinda busy for the past couple of days. I'd love to play some games with you guys when I get a good enough computer!

As for now, though...allergies. Why do allergies have to exist? Someone just kill me now!

#11 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:05 AM

So ready for American Truck Simulator to come out! I'm driving trucks in GTA5 just so I can pull a trailer and deliver it some place. I'm a huge fan of Euro Truck Simulator 2, but I feel that I've played the game too much, even with mods installed, the game's kind of old now. Maybe when I get this new computer my mind will change on that topic, but I don't know.

Apparently, ATS (American Truck Simulator) is going to start off with the entire state of California being your map for the game. California alone will have over 100 towns and cities to deliver to...this game's going to have one hell of a big map. Eventually, all of the United States, including Alaska will be available. Not only that, Canada will be added in the game as well.

So friggen ready for this game!

#12 Fairy Tail Fantard

Fairy Tail Fantard

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts
  • Interests:I'm a pilot, so I spend most of my time in the air.

Interests: Keeping my plane in the air and NOT slapping smack dab into a mountain somewhere. Writing, watching anime, reading, playing video games, and exercising are a few more of my interests as well.

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:36 PM

Dude, you're obsessed with trucks! XD

664086690_1145760.gif

#13 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:34 AM

You're one to talk, flyboy

Anyways, I have some news. Thanks to a certain member here on H&E, I have purchased a new gaming computer off Amazon.com. The downside is...I have to build it and I have generally no knowledge on how computers actually work. For all I know, this certain member could have told me to buy parts that build a small nuclear bomb...which would really be my luck, it has to be said...

But joking aside, this computer will be a monster! I'm HOPING to set up a gaming channel on Youtube in the near future after I get all the equipment and whatnot. The channel will also contain bloopers from my work, daily life, and many other things. But first...I have to come up with a name. I'll be playing a lot of sandbox games such as KSP, Euro Truck Simulator 2, American Truck Simulator, Flight Simulator X, but also shooters like Star Wars Battlefront and some other games that don't come to mind.

Anyway, when I get the thing set up, I'll let you guys know. Send me your STEAM names and the games you have, and we'll have some fun. I'll try not to kick yalls butts too bad XD

#14 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:57 AM

Really? That's a great news! Hope you don't have much of a hard time assembling it. Whatever it is, I know for sure that whoever this guy is....he wouldn't have told you to buy parts of a nuclear bomb XD And I guarantee it XD

#15 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

Hey, guys, I just got my new computer up and running. She's connected to the internet, has anti-virus, and...last but not least...I have a Steam account now! So maybe some of us can play some games once I get some actual multiplayer games. Anybody play Primal Carnage? Looks pretty cool... If you play ETS2, DEFINITELY look me up because that's my favorite game! My name is Rebel_Cobra on Steam 

#16 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 05:32 AM

Try posting a pic of your new rig...in here..

#17 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 23 August 2014 - 03:56 PM

You know...ever since I decided to just drop Naruto....I've felt a little happier with life. It's strange because it seems like Naruto as a reason why I was feeling so depressed at times...

#18 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 September 2014 - 09:36 PM

For the first time in my life...I have bought a manga book off Amazon.com. I have ordered 20 volumes out of the 50 Fairy Tail manga volumes. Not a huge fan of anime, but I definitely want to see Fairy Tail end in a good way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users