#1 Dark_Nature

Dark_Nature

Evil Incarnated~

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:If you wanna find out just ask :D

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:41 PM

SOOOOO.....I noticed this little section and thought I'd start too, who cares if no one reads this. I can rant and rage and not need to worry about who reads it as they cant find me  :hehehe:

So I'll start with some info about myselfs. I'm 16 years old, I live in Scotland (no i wont specify whereabouts), I'm in my last year of High School and hoping to apply to Uni in the states since it's been a dream of mine to study there...  :kukuku:

I'm a keen reader, I like anime, manga and just about anything else. I sometimes even read romance for the thrill of it and no I dont tear up and cry for several hours, I'm currently dead into the Skulduggery Pleasant Series and Percy Jackson series. Only ever happened once and I swore i would never go soft again :sweatdrop:  and I'm usually the one person in the class who has a comment for nearly everything. 

I love Sleeping. Why I have no idea, I love lying in bed waiting to sleep as it gives me time to catch up on thinking, I have a massively active mind. I can't stay focused on one thing for ages. However Despite that I get into the top classes in school and work hard! 70% of the time. 

I seem to have a high Metabolism and as a result I eat alot but never get fat. Not to mention I hate exercise and PE. God I hate it with a raging passion more obsessive than Karin's fantasies for sasuke, more stranger than Sasuke's hokage dream. 

tumblr_m7jijruEWj1qiq1olo1_500.gif

"Those with power,fear me.

Those who are powerless, seek me"

#2 Dark_Nature

Dark_Nature

Evil Incarnated~

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:If you wanna find out just ask :D

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:54 PM

So today was a nice day for me. I only had 2 lessons and I spent the rest of them laughing and joking in the library. Things got heated when a fellow S6 (sixth year) said he'd kick me in the balls so I told him to go suck one. Also my friend's arrived and he walked off and threw me dirty glares constantly. Good times. 

Read the new Naruto chapter while being giving suspicious looks as I was going "ohhh" and "awhh" and also "how cute" . I think my librarian thought I was browsing some dirty things but then again she cant prove anything  :pimp:

We were meant to have 2 hours of Biology but our considerate Biology teacher was taking a field trip with some S4 (fourth years) so as a result we got a sub from another department. Just my luck it was a PE teacher. So we were kidnapped and forced to change into  PE gear which they kindly provided for us since there were so few of us. Naturally I tried all the textbook ways to get out it. "miss My stomach hurts" or "Sir my leg hurts" maybe even "Sir PE is against my religion" oh and also " Sirrrrr I cant do PE in these shorts. They're not Pink "

But nope. I was forced to do 2 hours of football (that's Soccer for you other folks), it was not pleasant since someone thought hitting me in the face was a nice way to get in my good books. 

got to leave school quicker than rest as I had some free periods and I came home and fapped  listened to music. 

Then I sat down and ate Pizza while killing some noobs in an MMORPG I'm addicted to.

Thank you for listeninggggg

tumblr_m7jijruEWj1qiq1olo1_500.gif

"Those with power,fear me.

Those who are powerless, seek me"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users