#41 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 09:51 PM

You're welcome Puni~chan!!!! <3 <3
Oh, I have already read Hunger Games! One of the best books EVA!

#42 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 12:19 AM

It snowed in Cackalackey recently, but the snow turned to ice and still hasn't gone away. It's made me fall on my butt at least twice.

#43 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:36 AM

Reply@BerserkMoogle: Oooh, I bet I would fall triple the times, my friend.
LOL. XD

01~16~011

It's amazing how things happen all of a sudden...without you expecting them.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#44 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 17 January 2011 - 04:44 AM

QUOTE (Puni~Chan @ Jan 17 2011, 03:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Reply@BerserkMoogle: Oooh, I bet I would fall triple the times, my friend.
LOL. XD

01~16~011

It's amazing how things happen all of a sudden...without you expecting them.

hmm... is it a goof thing or bad thing that happened?

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#45 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 05:28 PM

What things happened to you?

P.S: I totally agree; unexpected situations are awesome (as long as nothing bad happens)

#46 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:24 PM

omg. Was I seriously this annoying & hyper? O.O lmfaooooo oh gawd. I..just can't! I'm dying :rofl:

Edited by Michi, 20 July 2013 - 06:25 PM.

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#47 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:10 PM

omg. Was I seriously this annoying & hyper? O.O lmfaooooo oh gawd. I..just can't! I'm dying :rofl:

And I thought I saw a comeback in the League of Legends LCS.

Its been quite a while, and even though I'm a stranger, I'm glad to know to see people returning to the forums. :)

With that said, I have to agree on your statement. It seems that your level of energy was indeed abundant. Do you consider yourself to be like this at present time, or do you consider that the energy is being channeled towards something else?

And random question: Do you speak Spanish? The phrase at the beginning of the first post of this blog has caught my curiosity. XD

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 20 July 2013 - 09:10 PM.

#48 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:53 PM

I honestly don't consider myself as a energetic person as much as I was back then. (-8 I mean yeah, at times I have my moments where energy comes from me...but not at this level. lol

I guess growing up changes you in some ways. d: & yes! I do indeed speak spanish! (:

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#49 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 25 July 2013 - 02:14 PM

I honestly don't consider myself as a energetic person as much as I was back then. (-8 I mean yeah, at times I have my moments where energy comes from me...but not at this level. lol

I guess growing up changes you in some ways. d: & yes! I do indeed speak spanish! (:

Hahahaha. Well, I think that you have learned to channel your energy to other things, to say it like that. :)

And yep, the process of growing is like that. But if you feel like you have changed for the better, then hey, laugh at these moments. After all, we all learn each day, right? :D

Hehehe, bueno, pues puedo decir que aunque no te conozco, ye me has impresionado. ^_^

Hope life's treating you well. Greetings and best wishes.

Louis (Shadow Wolf)

#50 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 24 July 2014 - 09:01 PM

EWW. I deleted all my journal updates cause it was WAY too embarrassing for my soul. I literally cringed when I read all of them! 😂😂😂😂

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#51 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts

Posted 13 August 2014 - 12:28 PM

Your blog, your choices, your happiness. :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users