fixer redemption

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,277 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 November 2019 - 04:12 AM

I'm in teasing mode so right now, I want to reveal an upcoming project I want to start soon. Hopefully, around next year.

This idea of an epic fanfic all started around 2015. The ideas were in my head after the BS we were all experienced from the franchise.  I'll say this, stop right after that Sarada and Mitsuki Gaidens and the Boruto movie. Ignore the Boruto anime and manga. It's trash, and will stay in the trash. Don't even mention that series. I'm not using any elements, designs, whatsoever. (I may accept certain characters like Kawaki but I'm not bring back sudden-ed resurrected characters like Ao *that one was a WTF?! when I heard about it*).

What's this epic going to be about? Good question! Expect the excitement, action (we're going back to the Naruto fights but not in DBZ type levels), drama (TONS! Especially what we, the fans, went through), sadness paired with tragedy (ooh, I got a good one!), heartwarming (bringing that too!), and most of all, some freaking COMMON SENSE!

I'm also going to fool around with the letter R, off key,  but that's what the project is all about. To redeem Naruto and his world with all of the nonsense. To bring back his former glory on why we, the fans, like the character and this series in general.

Let me tease some bit of spoilers:

Project R

Now I did teased some stuff of my upcoming project in other threads like the NaruSaku Debate and Naruto General Discussions.  You may have to look but I can bring them over here to this thread.

If you want to help me and bring some ideas, by all means. I'm opening for some suggestions!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,547 posts

Posted 23 November 2019 - 05:10 AM

Cookie Lyon and Chun Li! omg - what a mix! And Jiraiya's journey with Naruto - there's so much there that was glossed over. It would be so cool to see more of that! Sound like you've got a good grasp on what you want to include - can't wait to see where you go with it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users