831 replies to this topic

#21 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

Am I the only one that doesn't like how Sakura only keeps on saying : "Naruto.." every chapter. (Excluding 685)

I mean she's turning into Hinata...

#22 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

Wow ... this chapter actually made me sad for Obito. I still don't particularly forgive Obito for killing Naruto's parents and making him an orphan, but this chapter was still pretty emotional. Having to go out that way sucks, even though he deserves it. And I'm not particularly bothered by how Naruto took it. The only reason it was hard on him was because he saw so much of himself in Obito so it's easier for him to forgive him and get sad by his death. Though that cool guy line was a little too much.

The ObiRin at the end was expected. Not sure it's canon in the afterlife, but I have to admit Obito's "I couldn't keep my promise to you" and Rin saying she was always watching him was very beautiful. ObiRin feels. :cry: We didn't get an ObiRin/NaruSaku confirmation, but that's okay.

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 30 July 2014 - 06:24 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#23 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:20 AM

Dem feels tho

Edited by Konohakitten, 30 July 2014 - 06:21 AM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#24 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

So what's the moral of the story: You start a terrorist organization and kill dozens of people, only to die and get rewarded for your efforts in the after life. Thnx Kishi  :D

Don't even get me started on Naruto! I think I've just read the most dumbest statement in this entire series. The coolest guy you know? Really?  My God. I lost a few brain cells after reading that.

Ugh. If anything I'm happy that Obito didn't make some crappy parallel by comparing Rin to Sakura. And I loved everything that Zetsu said about Obito because it was all true! He deserves worse, but to see him crack into pieces and Zetsu laugh at him made me feel a bit better about this chapter. Thank goodness he's finally gone. 

So much for Kakashi getting a handout from Obito LOL.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#25 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

Am I the only one that doesn't like how Sakura only keeps on saying : "Naruto.." every chapter. (Excluding 685)

I mean she's turning into Hinata...

Hey be grateful she doesn't say "Naruto-KUN" :D :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:23 AM

oh and i just love how naruto isn't in a broken state like he was with neji i still can't get that out of my head cuz its such a forced scene but here he's not broken he's determined to avenge obito also thank you so much kishi for connecting obirin to narusaku even more

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#27 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

So what's the moral of the story: You start a terrorist organization and kill dozens of people, only to die and get rewarded for your efforts in the after life. Thnx Kishi  :D

Don't even get me started on Naruto! I think I've just read the most dumbest statement in this entire series. The coolest guy you know? Really?  My God. I lost a few brain cells after reading that.

Ugh. If anything I'm happy that Obito didn't make some crappy parallel by comparing Rin to Sakura. And I loved everything that Zetsu said about Obito because it was all true! He deserves worse, but to see him crack into pieces and Zetsu laugh at him made me feel a bit better about this chapter. Thank goodness he's finally gone. 

luffy relax will you

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#28 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

Narutos statement makes sense.
I don't see any problems with it.
I mean, Black Zetsu is the one who manipulated Obito from the very beginning, and now, after striking a lethal blow to Obito, who was protecting Naruto, Black Zetsu goes on to ridicule Obito.
I mean even I was getting pissed off, so Naruto's statement makes perfect sense. It is clear that Naruto has not completely forgiven him, you can see it in the way he is reluctant to speak up, but Naruto does acknowledge one thing, and that is Obito's dream, the dream they share, the dream Obito passed onto him.
So yeah, in Narutos eyes, Obito is a cool guy, and to me it makes sense Naruto said that.

Edited by oksus, 30 July 2014 - 06:27 AM.

#29 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:26 AM

Ten Ten?

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#30 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

Edited by Atheck, 30 July 2014 - 07:08 AM.

#31 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:27 AM

luffy relax will you

Now that Obito is gone I am relaxed.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#32 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:28 AM

Is this someone or am I imagining this?

#33 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Hey be grateful she doesn't say "Naruto-KUN" :D :lol:

Oh god, I hope she never uses -kun when talking to Naruto -.-

#34 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Well I was right about the Obi/Rin flashbacks and in a cryptic way Obi/Rin became canon sort of. The fact Obito told Naruto to become Hokage at all cost while the flashback panel of Rin taking his has a hidden message by Kishi, "conquer the heart of the girl you love". I think Naruto did that a long time ago.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#35 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

This is why it's always important to repent at the very end. :chuckle: :lol:

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#36 Geninja

Geninja

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Wowza talk about hitting you in the face with the Obirin and Narusaku parallels my god. If people still don't believe Narusaku is the endgame then I don't think anything will change your mind. 

Jiraiya, Obito, ... Naruto is gonna be the one that will succeed where these people failed. Including getting the woman he loves.

#37 Kaeta

Kaeta

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:narusaku!

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:31 AM

I can literal

Is this someone or am I imagining this?

hahah I also saw this!!

Ackermann'd

#38 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:33 AM

I can literal

hahah I also saw this!!

Must be Hinata. Hokages used their power to save her from IT and bring her to Naruto-kun

Edited by oksus, 30 July 2014 - 06:33 AM.

#39 Jake

Jake

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:34 AM

Wowza talk about hitting you in the face with the Obirin and Narusaku parallels my god. If people still don't believe Narusaku is the endgame then I don't think anything will change your mind. 

Jiraiya, Obito, ... Naruto is gonna be the one that will succeed where these people failed. Including getting the woman he loves.

Well technically I think Obito just did, and technically Minato already broke that chain otherwise Naruto would not exist would he not?, What Naruto has to do his to win the girl of his dreams and raise a family.

HampESig_zpsfc7d2080.jpg

#40 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:36 AM

Must be Hinata. Hokages used their power to save her from IT and bring her to Naruto-kun

100% No doubt about it. It's Hinata. :no:

CZSn9hA.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users