• This topic is locked This topic is locked
526 replies to this topic

#521 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:41 AM

So Naruto does a new harem jutsu on Kaguya. That is .... unexpected. I honestly can't tell if I want to laugh, rage, or facepalm

Gotta give Naruto props for being shameless though. :lmao:

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#522 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:42 AM

Chapter released

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#523 tekopi

tekopi

Randomness Practitioner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 947 posts
  • Interests:Foods, Books, Martial Art, Play MPV, Rock Climbing, Camping, Ukulelelele, Sony MP3, Sony Xperia, Sony Everything!!

Well, Kishi proves that Sakura is a 'Normal Growing Girl' with, ermm, desires? I don't know how to put it anyway. lol

Whoever had watched this cutie pie

a9LmPMo_700b_zpspu05hup0.jpg

You Are Sick...Just like me  :hehehe: 

#524 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Kakashi and Obito have to be somewhere close by. They were literally being supported by Naruto's clone the last time we saw them with Sakura in tow. If Naruto needs to disperse the jutsu to give himself total usage of his powers then he would have had to have found solid ground for the others to safely land and wait. 

#525 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

It's nice to know he hasn't lost all of his idiocy I guess? :sweat: It's part of what makes him Naruto, after all.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#526 tonga1

tonga1

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 544 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:43 AM

Oh Naruto's a bishie, the thing is that his dorkiness prevents others from noticing.

and his voice does not help much neither..

#527 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

@Otaru:

I'm not sure I trust Naruto enough to believe she doesn't love Sasuke anymore. To be completely honest, while Naruto does know that everything Sakura did in the confession is for him and that has potential for him to think Sakura could love him (I say potential because nothing's clear right now),  thinking she's not loving Sasuke is more of a stretch IMO. Naruto didn't waver once in his belief Sakura loves Sasuke during that confession. He even insisted Sakura loved Sasuke too much to kill him and then Sai goes back to say "it's because she loves him, to kill the one she loves" etc.

If Naruto has enough trouble believing by himself that Sakura's over Sasuke, then hearing someone, even someone like Sai who never saw how she was with Sasuke, say she loves him so much, then Naruto's going to latch onto that and believe it even more. I don't think he's secure enough to say Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore or even if she loves Naruto himself for that matter IMO.

And on the topic of the confession, I don't entirely understand the argument Naruto accepts Sakura has feelings for him/loves him. I've seen people argue Naruto was only calling her not caring about Sasuke a lie and giving up on Sasuke, but it felt more like he was rejecting all of it. I understand his SS flashbacks and what he was thinking is debatable, but when Sakura hugged him and explained her feelings for both him & Sasuke, Naruto got angry and shoved her away (and cut her off just when Sakura went back to her feelings for himself) . Cue the "I hate people who lie to themselves" line.

The only thing that makes me consider otherwise is Naruto in 631, but it's not enough evidence IMO to completely shoot down the "Naruto doesn't think she loves or likes him" argument so we'll just have to wait and see.

Yeah I agree I'm thinking too Naruto sees the possibility.
And I think his answer to his dad was related to her confession.

Also......... i'm glad I didn't saw that spoiler before the complete chapter. I had a true surprise ! LOL

Edited by Otaru, 25 June 2014 - 10:46 AM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users