1197 replies to this topic

#41 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:44 AM

I don't think that we're going to see it. From what's happening now and what will happen after, I don't see how Kishi will fit this in the story.

Considering Kishi's willingness to allow the impossible to occur I would not put it past him to have Guy activate the 8th gate and survive it afterward.

#42 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 10:53 AM

I fairly think it's slug sage mode. check 631 thread

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#43 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 02:33 PM

Prediction of the cover:

Neo sannin with the four previous hokages in the background.

Prediction of color page for chapter 632:

A color page for chapter 632 dedicated only to Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto, either riding on their summons, or with their "that" attack.

Prediction for Sakura's power-up:

Slug Sage Mode. Why?

1.) Sakura stated that she "can compete with the two." 

I cannot think of anything else that will be able to compete with Naruto and Sasuke, other than Sakura's own sage mode. The use of an axe, or genjutsu alone is not enough for her to state that she can be on the same level as Naruto and Sasuke. Also, since it will be difficult to compete with the two with battle skills only, I think her slug sage mode will have a different characteristic to that of snake sage mode and toad sage mode. My prediction is that slug sage mode will have strong regenerating abilities. She might not reach the power to fight compared with Sasuke and Naruto, but she may be the most difficult to kill/die in battle while in slug sage mode. (After all didn't Madara say, that Hashirama can heal without using hands? I believe his sage mode allowed him to heal instantly. If he has the Slug Sage Mode, the effect will go for Sakura as well) 

2.) Tsunade said that she is the only one who can use Byakugou.

I think this is true. Therefore it means that Sakura's power up has to be an easier version of Byakugou or, something completely different.

3.) Last generation surpasses the previous

Since, this is most likely her last battle, I believe that Kishi will follow up with what other characters have said about Sakura.

Kakashi, "Not only that. She's a genjutsu type. She'll probably be a stronger kunoichi than the Fifth."

Chiyo, "You'll probably be a greater kunoichi than your master."

Sakura gaining the "Slug Sage mode" which Tsunade couldn't master, shows that she has indeed surpassed her master. 

4.) Myobokuzan, Ryuchidou, and Shikkotsurin

Kishi made Kabuto state all three of these places for a reason. It is very unlikely that they are not going to be addressed. One place is for training toad sage mode, another place is for snake sage mode, how far-fetched will it be that Shikkotsurin is for slug sage mode? 

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#44 ladyannelise

ladyannelise

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:18 PM

cover: i agree that it'd be team 7 where Sakura will be shown to have much bigger impact since it could be her time to shine,. or the hokages + madara & jyuubi
Sakura: Byakugo seems plausible but it could also be a technique where she can put her genjutsu to a better use
next chapter: i think we'll go back to Kakashi & Obito fight, at the same time, team 7 & the kages will get to kick some ass when the jyuubi escape the barrier, then Karin and Suigetsu joining the battlefield.. but id really want to see what happened to Tsunade, i think its about time we learn what happened to her and the kages (add Yamato & Sai too)

#45 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 03:41 PM

Prediction of the cover:

A color page for chapter 632 dedicated only to Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto, either riding on their summons, or with their "that" attack.

Slug Sage Mode. Why?

I cannot think of anything else that will be able to compete with Naruto and Sasuke, other than Sakura's own sage mode. The use of an axe, or genjutsu alone is not enough for her to state that she can be on the same level as Naruto and Sasuke. Also, since it will be difficult to compete with the two with battle skills only, I think her slug sage mode will have a different characteristic to that of snake sage mode and toad sage mode. My prediction is that slug sage mode will have strong regenerating abilities. She might not reach the power to fight compared with Sasuke and Naruto, but she may be the most difficult to kill/die in battle while in slug sage mode. (After all didn't Madara say, that Hashirama can heal without using hands? I believe his sage mode allowed him to heal instantly. If he has the Slug Sage Mode, the effect will go for Sakura as well) 

I think this is true. Therefore it means that Sakura's power up has to be an easier version of Byakugou or, something completely different.

Since, this is most likely her last battle, I believe that Kishi will follow up with what other characters have said about Sakura.

Kakashi, "Not only that. She's a genjutsu type. She'll probably be a stronger kunoichi than the Fifth."

Sakura gaining the "Slug Sage mode" which Tsunade couldn't master, shows that she has indeed surpassed her master. 

Kishi made Kabuto state all three of these places for a reason. It is very unlikely that they are not going to be addressed. One place is for training toad sage mode, another place is for snake sage mode, how far-fetched will it be that Shikkotsurin is for slug sage mode? 

Wow, great post. Now I wish I predicted that she would of gotten Slug Sage Mode. Dangit! :arg:

For the next chapter, I think we will go to Tsunade and the other kages. Right now just seems like the perfect time for it. :)

I think the cover will be team 7. Has to be.

As for the cover page for next week. I think it will be Naruto and Sasuke fighting.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#46 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 06:43 PM

The cover page of next week is Team 7 shown ready to battle the Juubi and Madara or Madara only or Juubi only.

#47 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 08:31 PM

Prediction of the cover:

Slug Sage Mode. Why?

About 4) I visited the "Sage mode" page on Narutopedia and thought the same thing. I wonder what the word means though.

It isn't enough for Sakura to be an athletic person, because Naruto and Sasuke are not human anymore. Their strength goes beyond human abilities, so her body can probably only keep up with them if she has a Sage mode. Or else she would be tired out in not time :argh:

I also think Naruto will go into Sage mode, because he's unfortunately not that strong without either Kyuubi or SM. He needs it, I don't think the frogs will be enough. D: Honestly I think Sakura is stronger than Naruto without SM or Kurama..

Edited by sushi., 26 May 2013 - 08:33 PM.

ナルサク

#48 oksus

oksus

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 03:11 AM

For Sakura, I predict a modified version of Tsunades Yin Seal. Sonething that is based on it, but is completly different.

A small SasuSaku moment.

Minato will leave Naruto a way to learn FTG.

Naruto and Minato are related to Second Hokage.

Orochimaru left to save or Edo Tsunade.

#49 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:57 AM

For Sakura, I predict a modified version of Tsunades Yin Seal. Sonething that is based on it, but is completly different.

A small SasuSaku moment.

Minato will leave Naruto a way to learn FTG.

Naruto and Minato are related to Second Hokage.

Orochimaru left to save or Edo Tsunade.

Orochimaru could be going to Tsunade. Didn't even think about that one. :)

2XtVwF6.png

#50 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:04 PM

About 4) I visited the "Sage mode" page on Narutopedia and thought the same thing. I wonder what the word means though.

It isn't enough for Sakura to be an athletic person, because Naruto and Sasuke are not human anymore. Their strength goes beyond human abilities, so her body can probably only keep up with them if she has a Sage mode. Or else she would be tired out in not time :argh:

I also think Naruto will go into Sage mode, because he's unfortunately not that strong without either Kyuubi or SM. He needs it, I don't think the frogs will be enough. D: Honestly I think Sakura is stronger than Naruto without SM or Kurama..

As for Sakura being stronger than Base Naruto(without the Kyuubi or SM) I agree if we're just talking about the impact from a simple physical power such as punch, kick, and etc. But in a battle, Sakura will not be able to land a hit on base Naruto since he's fast. 

I think if there is a slug sage mode, it will focus on regenerative abilities without the life shortening side-effect from Tsunade. Making her nearly impossible to kill. It would be equally hard to fight a person who will regenerate all the time(Slug sage), as much as it will be difficult to fight someone who is too fast to land a hit (Toad sage) :)

#51 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:05 PM

Prediction of the cover:

Slug Sage Mode. Why?

Great prediction!

By the way, Shikkotsurin means Damp Humid Bone/Forest something along the line.

Well, guess who lives in those areas.

Yup, Slugs. ;)

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#52 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:48 AM

I'm going to predict that we will see a flashback if Sakura gets slug sage mode. :) Of course it will be pretty short, but I want a few pages at the very least, ya know. :P

2XtVwF6.png

#53 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:23 AM

So it could be Slug Sage Mode, or Byakugou.

Either way I hope it is something we can all enjoy.

Here is one that's more interesting, but is a video.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#54 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:34 AM

It is not one of the categories here and I haven't heard anyone talk much about it but I'm really interested in how Madara will react to Sasuke. I think that Madara ask him why he allied with the Hokages or try to convince him of their injustice. It would be a perfect opportunity for Sasuke to make a mini-speech about where his allegiance lies.

#55 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 28 May 2013 - 09:41 AM

Ok here's what i think will happen:

Naruto and sasuke will fight for the Hokage.

Kakashi and Obito will fight until kakashi TNJ Obito or kakashi is near death. Kakashi will then TNJ about Obi/rin, naru/saku parallel.

Naruto's "We will both die" statement comes into play as Naruto and Sasuke kill each other.

Sakura does her infamous NARUTOOOO scream. OVA 2011 comes into play, whilst she confesses her love flashbacking to Yamato speech.

Obito/Kakashi returns to the battlefield to see Naruto dead and sakura crying over him.Obito see's the parallel and realizes his wrongdoing's.

Sakura uses chiyo's technique to revive Naruto, flashbacking to what Chiyo told her about saving someone she loves.

Kakashi TNJ Obito to revive Sakura saying he can sacrifice himself to stop history repeating itself. Obito revives Sakura.

Finally Naruto reveals the truth about sasuke and itatchi and vowes that Villages will never allow this to happen again.

40283620121415711s.jpg

#56 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Great prediction!

Yup, Slugs. ;)

Chatte your senju prediction still may come true, I mean in this past chapter, there was a panel with Hashirama standing right in front of Naruto and Sakura. So again, something with Sakura "in proximity" to Hashirama.

Edited by Inferno180, 28 May 2013 - 03:26 PM.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#57 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 02:59 PM

Sorry, I know that the initial prediction thread is supposed to be about Sakura, but I want to predict something about Orochimaru as well.

I believe Orochimaru will use Edo-Tensei Hokages to turn and fight against the alliance after Madara and Juubi are defeated. It's still hard for me to believe a true villain character like Orochimaru will fight on Konoha's side. I believe that he has an ulterior motive and will be persistent of destroying Konoha. Not to mention, having the four strong Hokages side with the alliance is an advantageous factor on the alliance side, it's too good to be true. It's most likely that Orochimaru is playing to be on the alliance side so they along with the Edo Hokage's will destroy the Juubi, doing the hardwork for him. Once Orochimaru's strongest enemy disappears he will show his true motive. 

Great prediction!

Yup, Slugs. ;)

Thanks a lot  :lol:

And I agree with you! Can't imagine any other animal supposed to live in Shikkotsurin! 

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 28 May 2013 - 03:01 PM.

#58 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:14 PM

Sorry, I know that the initial prediction thread is supposed to be about Sakura, but I want to predict something about Orochimaru as well.

I believe Orochimaru will use Edo-Tensei Hokages to turn and fight against the alliance after Madara and Juubi are defeated. It's still hard for me to believe a true villain character like Orochimaru will fight on Konoha's side. I believe that he has an ulterior motive and will be persistent of destroying Konoha. Not to mention, having the four strong Hokages side with the alliance is an advantageous factor on the alliance side, it's too good to be true. It's most likely that Orochimaru is playing to be on the alliance side so they along with the Edo Hokage's will destroy the Juubi, doing the hardwork for him. Once Orochimaru's strongest enemy disappears he will show his true motive. 

And I agree with you! Can't imagine any other animal supposed to live in Shikkotsurin! 

He only wants Sasuke really and the hokages are free on their own, and i think they can break free and will be released.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#59 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 04:18 PM

I kinda wish he edo tensei Kushina and Mito so they can use some special sealing techniques because Orochimaru seems familiar with the Uzumakis skills. I don't put too much faith in this because Minato and Hashirama are displaying excellent knowledge in using sealing techniques.

#60 Kakashi-Sensei

Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 05:40 PM

He only wants Sasuke really and the hokages are free on their own, and i think they can break free and will be released.

I think that it is only Hashirama who can break the restrictions from the edo tensei.

If the others kages realy turn bad, i would like to see a fight between Minato and Naruto, and an other one with Hashirama and Tobirama

Edited by Kakashi-Sensei, 28 May 2013 - 05:41 PM.

300x300.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users