54175 replies to this topic

#50901 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 09 October 2019 - 04:28 AM

Sakura and Hinata never hanged out much even in the anime. I doubt they even hang out that much in Boruto, since SP only uses Sakura when they have to. Them being friends, again, was just a way to deflect criticism from the end pairings.

Kishimoto is not involved with that nonsense, even when the last was coming out before the backlash he said the Last was all the anime staff decision & choices. Even the interviews with the writer and director say so. Using Sakura as a shield for nH was and always has been SP's doing. The manga team doesn't do so not even in the Boruto manga. I don't think he ever considered nH perfect. He always just went with "its what the fans want," and "I'm bad at writing romance."

As for SS...SP rarely cares to do anything with them, and I stop watching Boruto long before they tried to justify Sasuke having any sort of feelings towards Sakura. If I were to guess they probably just go with, "he has problems expressing his feeling towards her."

If that's suppose to be the start of the time travel arc. They either going to go with those three were always friends or Bolt by going into the past made them friends and he is the one that took the picture; which is normally how these types of stories go..

Boruto apparently isn't popular in Japan. Only the die-hard nH SS fan and children still watch it. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 09 October 2019 - 05:17 AM.

#50902 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:09 AM

Sakura and Hinata never hanged out much even in the anime. I doubt they even hang out that much in Boruto, since SP only uses Sakura when they have to. Them being friends, again, was just a way to deflect criticism from the end pairings.

Kishimoto is not involved with that nonsense, even when the last was coming out before the backlash he said the Last was all the anime staff decision & choices. Even the interviews with the writer and director say so. Using Sakura as a shield for nH was and always has been SP's doing. The manga team doesn't do so not even in the Boruto manga. I don't think he ever considered nH perfect. He always just went with "its what the fans want," and "I'm bad at writing romance."

As for SS...SP rarely cares to do anything with them, and I stop watching Boruto long before they tried to justify Sasuke having any sort of feelings towards Sakura. If I were to guess they probably just go with, "he has problems expressing his feeling towards her."

If that's suppose to be the start of the time travel arc. They either going to go with those three were always friends or Bolt by going into the past made them friends and he is the one that took the picture; which is normally how these types of stories go..

Boruto apparently isn't popular in Japan. Only the die-hard nH SS fan and children still watch it.

Somehow I see bolt Messing the time line up more showing he's a kitten up like his father,

#50903 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:31 AM

Somehow I see bolt Messing the time line up more showing he's a kitten up like his father,

Most time travel stories can lead to things being messed up when it's a timeline where actions done by someone doing the time traveling will alter the past potentially. Though sometimes, it also leads to divergences, but I think this is gonna be the former, not the latter.

Only wish I'd have is I'd have loved something like this making an alternate canon, like the JJ Abrams Star Trek movies have done with the Kelvin timeline, while the original timeline still marches on. Just like what Dragon Ball Z showed with how time travel just alters one timeline in the different branches, not the one someone travels to. Or even Marvel Comics' way to time travel being you can't change your past, you just make a divergent.

#50904 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 10 October 2019 - 07:42 AM

Either way, I'm not looking forward to SP destroying Naruto's past. 
You guys destroyed the ending and continue to crap on the series in present day. Isn't that enough???

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#50905 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:08 PM

You guys destroyed the ending and continue to crap on the series in present day. Isn't that enough???

Yeah. They just can't help but ruin more of what they ruined just because they've dug themselves into a corner, but can't accept they messed up and won't admit they made a big mistake, so they just keep ruining things more and more for the franchise just to make themselves feel superior because they messed up and can't accept that.

#50906 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:18 PM

Yeah. They just can't help but ruin more of what they ruined just because they've dug themselves into a corner, but can't accept they messed up and won't admit they made a big mistake, so they just keep ruining things more and more for the franchise just to make themselves feel superior because they messed up and can't accept that.

Yeah, can't wait to hear that Hinata plays a much larger role in Part 1 despite not in the original story.

#50907 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 10 October 2019 - 05:21 PM

Most time travel stories can lead to things being messed up when it's a timeline where actions done by someone doing the time traveling will alter the past potentially. Though sometimes, it also leads to divergences, but I think this is gonna be the former, not the latter.

Only wish I'd have is I'd have loved something like this making an alternate canon, like the JJ Abrams Star Trek movies have done with the Kelvin timeline, while the original timeline still marches on. Just like what Dragon Ball Z showed with how time travel just alters one timeline in the different branches, not the one someone travels to. Or even Marvel Comics' way to time travel being you can't change your past, you just make a divergent.

that could be nice star trek example even though old spock was stuck in reboot Kirk world.

They already ruined Naruto past with the last. Next there going to make it so iruka never meant anything.  

Yeah, can't wait to hear that Hinata plays a much larger role in Part 1 despite not in the original story.

it's going to happen know just know it will.

#50908 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 08:45 PM

Normally, the character goes back in time often has an impact that justifies their existence or they were about to destroy their lives, through them messing up the past, and they need to go about fixing it.

If Boruto isn't just going back in time to see how Naruto and Hinata loved each other all along. Then he going to be the one that starts off the dominoes of them getting together.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 10 October 2019 - 09:30 PM.

#50909 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 09:57 PM

Normally, the character goes back in time often has an impact that justifies their existence or they were about to destroy their lives, through them messing up the past, and they need to go about fixing it.

If Boruto isn't just going back in time to see how Naruto and Hinata loved each other all along. Then he going to be the one that starts off the dominoes of them getting together.

Seems like it, or it will be a kitten days of future past knock off.

#50910 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 10 October 2019 - 10:43 PM

And they don't seem to comprehend that this will only further confirm what we've said before: None of the supposedly canon pairings were ever planned. If you have to go so far as to alter the established continuity of a series just so you can justify your damned ships' foundation(or lack thereof, in this case), then you are acknowledging that your precious couplings are built on kitten. I swear, it is insanity just how far they are willing to go just because they refuse to admit to a mistake and are willing to potentially lose what little of the fanbase they have left even with the NH circles. This goes beyond stubbornness at this point.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50911 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 October 2019 - 11:48 PM

Well if the ship goes down, I laugh. If the ship stays afloat, no skin off my nose since I'm not following it anymore

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50912 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 12:35 AM

So guys, what's the general idea about this "past" ark in the future? Another big swing at a dead horse that NS is? Or more retcons, like how Naruto promised Hinata to return the boy she was in love with to the village?  :lulz:

#50913 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 11 October 2019 - 02:20 AM

So guys, what's the general idea about this "past" ark in the future? Another big swing at a dead horse that NS is? Or more retcons, like how Naruto promised Hinata to return the boy she was in love with to the village?  :lulz:

None of us are watching it but from the Reader shown -a picture of Sakura Naruto and Hinata when they were twelve- it is likely the Boruto is going to the past, and will end up taking that picture. Either it will be they were always friend or the standard he will make his timeline happen by help Naruto and Hinata get together.

#50914 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 11:55 PM

Yeah, but.....like.....do these people not know how babies are made? I know this is a fictional story, but come on...The guy takes his thing and puts it in her thing and 9 months later you have a baby. Taking the entire canon into perspective...Sasuke and Sakura have never even touched each other let alone fornicate.

So rape and sexual harassment. SasuSaku is a poster couple for rape and sexual harassment against men. Good job, Kishimoto.

We know Sasuke is NOT consenting to it is he never wants to do it willingly. We know that Sasuke, if he had a real choice, chooses to leave and never return. I don't understand how people see THIS as romantic. It is not. It is creepy.

That is the only possible way Sasuke and Sakura had Salad. She drugged him and raped him as he was knocked out. Sakura is a vast knowledge of poisons and medicines. It would not beyond reason to believe she can do this at this point. Sakura is THAT nuts as a character now.

Proenders might tell me "Nah, they are romantic. They had dates."

Me: "Really? Like what? Can you give me a moment when they had one and when it was. I really want to read it."

Proender: "...................................................................well, obviously you never read the manga."

Me: "Obviously, you didn't either."

Sakura to Sasuke:
https://imgflip.com/i/3cj1dt

Huh......... My guess is that they ARE ALL WEABOOS that actually believe the "anime logic of how a girl gets pregnant." Meaning, as long as a girl is in physical contact with a guy, she's knocked up. :lmao:  :zaru:

Also that rape implication would have to retcon Sasuke's poison immunity, but let's be honest. That is NOT BEYOND theses nitwits. :no:

Edited by Phantom_999, 12 October 2019 - 11:57 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#50915 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:16 AM

Huh......... My guess is that they ARE ALL WEABOOS that actually believe the "anime logic of how a girl gets pregnant." Meaning, as long as a girl is in physical contact with a guy, she's knocked up. :lmao:  :zaru:

Also that rape implication would have to retcon Sasuke's poison immunity, but let's be honest. That is NOT BEYOND theses nitwits. :no:

Basically this.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#50916 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:39 AM

Sorry that I'm using this thread to vent, but I just read another NaruSaku story where one of the reviewers just told the writer that they were a waste of life. I'm sorry, but it really pisses me off whenever a self-entitled psychopathic worm tells someone to commit suicide or that they never deserved to be born because they wrote a story pairing two fictional characters together. What the hell is wrong with these people?!  What's worse is just how common this attitude is becoming the norm for this fanbase.  "Oh, you don't like NaruHina? Go drink a container of Bleach."  You want that pink-haired kitten with Naruto?  I hope your family disowns and kills you!"  

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#50917 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:49 AM

Sorry that I'm using this thread to vent, but I just read another NaruSaku story where one of the reviewers just told the writer that they were a waste of life. I'm sorry, but it really pisses me off whenever a self-entitled psychopathic worm tells someone to commit suicide or that they never deserved to be born because they wrote a story pairing two fictional characters together. What the hell is wrong with these people?!  What's worse is just how common this attitude is becoming the norm for this fanbase.  "Oh, you don't like NaruHina? Go drink a container of Bleach."  You want that pink-haired kitten with Naruto?  I hope your family disowns and kills you!"  

I bet it was a guest review, because they are all kittening cowards.

And this is the reason why Im making Hinata an evil kitten in my stories.

#50918 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 October 2019 - 03:59 PM

I don't want to make her one in my fanfic, I just will basically tell anyone who does that crap to go to Hell and if they don't like my story, go somewhere else since you "won". But I am gonna make Hinata better than canon makes her to be, where she ends up getting over Naruto for one thing as well as actually growing more confident.

#50919 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 13 October 2019 - 11:37 PM

I don't want to make her one in my fanfic, I just will basically tell anyone who does that crap to go to Hell and if they don't like my story, go somewhere else since you "won". But I am gonna make Hinata better than canon makes her to be, where she ends up getting over Naruto for one thing as well as actually growing more confident.

Lol, that's okay. I just do it in mine, and if asked why, I will keep all the attacks I get and show them why. 

#50920 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 14 October 2019 - 01:50 AM

Does she still pathetically fail too? XD

*Hinatatas* Bwahahaha! Now die, Sakura!

*Hinatatas trips on a rock and face-plants*

2e5.gif

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users