70 replies to this topic

#41 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:15 AM

So I guess the theory of Naruto's Father still being alive is maybe coming True.

#42 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (trivia212005 @ Mar 11 2009, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So I guess the theory of Naruto's Father still being alive is maybe coming True.

Huh? mellow.gif

Minato (Yondaime) is dead. Go back to the beginning of the manga or anime, his picture is also hung in the Hokage's office.

#43 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:21 AM

QUOTE (trivia212005 @ Mar 12 2009, 03:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well according to the spoiler it's a part of him(or a piece of his soul or something like that) that was supposed to come out of the seal if it ever got to the point where Naruto tried to remove the seal. It doesn't mean he's alive.

Edited by SageNaru, 12 March 2009 - 02:22 AM.

#44 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:31 AM

Now this is what I call a pretty damn good development having Minato show up. It definately makes the last two chapters feel like a bad dream.

#45 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Mar 11 2009, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now this is what I call a pretty damn good development having Minato show up. It definately makes the last two chapters feel like a bad dream.

I hope that was sarcasm.

The last two chapters were ****ing awesome.

#46 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:44 AM

I actually thought the last 2 chapters were awesome. 6 tail naruto!!! Pein getting his a** kicked!!! I even liked Hinata's little speech and confession. But I really wanna see what Naruto and his dad are gonna talk about. Everything else that happened can wait now!!! I wanna see this! eager.gif

#47 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 12 March 2009 - 02:49 AM

I don't know if maybe Kishi's muse decided to wake up, and smack him upside the head, but he has finally begun to show us that old Kishomoto arting/writing skill again, and bringing back a lot of the old school Naruto fans like me XD, with these last 3 chapters happy.gif even though I still could have done without that random as heck confession XD

#48 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:16 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 12 2009, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope that was sarcasm.

The last two chapters were ****ing awesome.

I'm not even going there. happy.gif

Though if not for Hinata I would be more inclined to agree.

Edited by Aethos, 12 March 2009 - 03:17 AM.

#49 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:24 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Mar 11 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
biggrin.gif

You mean Fourth. Fifth is Tsunade. xD

AYAAAH... DX *facepalms* My horrible embarrassing bad.

Heh. 'Mazing what two months away can do to the brain. *konks head*

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#50 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 05:42 AM

QUOTE (MagusKyros @ Mar 11 2009, 09:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I predict that Kushina died giving birth to Naruto.

>.>

<.<

XD

I'd be pretty disappointed if that were the case. From people's comments on Kushina she sounded tough and strong-willed. She couldn't have gone out like that! I would only accept her being dead if she went out a hero like Minato. ><

It's kind of annoying that we always get the ending of the chapter in the spoilers. What will Minato tell Naruto?!! We have to wait 'til next week. >< I'd prefer it if we just got something to wet our appetite before the full chapter came out.

#51 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:47 AM

QUOTE (Daniee @ Mar 12 2009, 01:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd be pretty disappointed if that were the case. From people's comments on Kushina she sounded tough and strong-willed. She couldn't have gone out like that! I would only accept her being dead if she went out a hero like Minato. ><

It's kind of annoying that we always get the ending of the chapter in the spoilers. What will Minato tell Naruto?!! We have to wait 'til next week. >< I'd prefer it if we just got something to wet our appetite before the full chapter came out.

But it make sense for her to die due to childbirth because of the situation back then (I'm thinking in terms of stress and loosing blood during childbirth). I don't think I want to hear something like "after giving birth to Naruto, Kushina found out that Minato went to battle Kyuubi and ran out of the hospital before the placenta is even cut...yadda yadda"

And I know right?! We have to wait til next week for why Minato appear out of the blue (and why his soul is in Naruto, my god, the poor kid have about 3 souls in him, including himself, and I'm worrying about Itachi will be part of this theory too because of that "power" he gave to Naruto so that may be 4 souls in him...)

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#52 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 12 2009, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I know right?! We have to wait til next week for why Minato appear out of the blue (and why his soul is in Naruto, my god, the poor kid have about 3 souls in him, including himself, and I'm worrying about Itachi will be part of this theory too because of that "power" he gave to Naruto so that may be 4 souls in him...)

Naruto turning into a Shinigami now?! laugh.gif

I'm just wondering after this how exactly he's going to survive. Going eight tails? His body must be taking a sever toll right now. Even if he does manage to kill Pain, Nagato can just make more bodies, while Naruto is stuck with his. Unless...Tsunade decides to help him by sacrificing her life to restore some of his to fit in with the 'next generation surpasses the previous'

I'm concerned for the boy!

#53 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:11 AM

To be honest, the fanfic "Everything" DOES have a plausible theory.... i.e the "alleyway theory" in Naruto's mind It's most likely that Minato came from the other alley... & I liked him saying that the Shinigami had some sense of humor & was willing to spare a part of Minato's soul to be sealed in Naruto. So, the Shinigami may have just done that.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#54 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,841 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 12 2009, 02:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not sure a Shinigami is the correct term to describe what I'm seeing. tongue.gif

I was thinking something like in Darkstalkers with Morrigan Aensland. At the beginning of the story, she was born a S-rank but she have a power so great that it will cause destuction in the Makai world. So her father decided to split her power/soul in 3 ways, one in her, the second toss in a open space (which eventually became Lilith thanks to Jedah) and the 3rd was sealed into himself until he passed on.

So thinking about that makes me think that Naruto has about 3 separate beings inside of him besides himself, which one of them may take over, if they have that kind of power to do so. How they will separate besides of Kyuubi if he is captured for the statue... I really don't have a clue... tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#55 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2009 - 07:41 AM

QUOTE (True @ Mar 12 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm just wondering after this how exactly he's going to survive. Going eight tails? His body must be taking a sever toll right now. Even if he does manage to kill Pain, Nagato can just make more bodies, while Naruto is stuck with his. Unless...Tsunade decides to help him by sacrificing her life to restore some of his to fit in with the 'next generation surpasses the previous'

I'm concerned for the boy!

So Naruto gets a bankai?

#56 IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

IntrepidSpacemanSpiff

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 08:10 AM

This is turning out to be pretty damn sweet.

#57 Gaara

Gaara

Kazekage of this forum.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 09:20 AM

I hope we see Sakura and Hinata in this chapter as well. I really wanna know what happens.

Edited by Gaara, 12 March 2009 - 09:21 AM.

#58 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 12 March 2009 - 03:34 PM

Y'know. I really just cannot wait for this chapter. So many things are just making me antsy for it.

#59 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,905 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Mar 12 2009, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Y'know. I really just cannot wait for this chapter. So many things are just making me antsy for it.

I know how you feel Sir Whirly. It looks to be one of the most epic chapters in Naruto history.

Bryon

#60 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Mar 12 2009, 02:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But it make sense for her to die due to childbirth because of the situation back then (I'm thinking in terms of stress and loosing blood during childbirth). I don't think I want to hear something like "after giving birth to Naruto, Kushina found out that Minato went to battle Kyuubi and ran out of the hospital before the placenta is even cut...yadda yadda"

Well, when Naruto gets bored, he can go into his mind and play poker with the other souls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users