115 replies to this topic

#41 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 04:45 PM

I saw this coming as soon as they introduced Hinata in the scenes. Sakura's probably going to run in and heal her aaaaand maybe stop Naruto. hmm.

Can't wait for next weeks... I know this is just the spoiler thread but it doesn't sound like much more can happen this week.

Edited by Destiny, 25 February 2009 - 04:45 PM.

Love is everything.

#42 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 05:50 PM

Wow panic ensues! yawn...

To be honest I wouldn't be suprised if Hinata dies, it would seem like the only way to end Naruhina in an honroable way. t did any of you saw it any other way? hard for me to see Narusaku with Hinata in the background, being left out.

That said, Kishi DID raised every importent people in the past so we may not know.

To be honest if after this Naruhina happens I will prolly stop reading Naruto, see me as a crazed shipper but if after all these hints that he left out on Narusaku, he is still going with naruhina, I will prolly see it as a counter to all the massge this manga tried to deliver.

And 6 tails Naruto? I don't know but the series so far goes to much to the realm of DBZ and I don't like it, what I do hope is that unlike the slow fight that he had with Oro this fight will be fast paced like the one with Sauske.

And for god sake, please, let it not be another hugh laser thingy!

Edited by Dormin, 25 February 2009 - 06:00 PM.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#43 Xyanide

Xyanide

The Poison in your system

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Graphics Design, Naruto, Bleach, fun stuff :D

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:39 PM

O_o'
I really want to see this chapter, although the only thing we do know is that Naruto does indeed go lawlmode on Pain. I wish there was more spoiler pics besides that one D:

#44 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:35 PM

*looks at other people's posts and sighs*

If the NaruHina community saw us right now they'd be laughing their asses off.

uc.png

#45 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 08:15 PM

I'm sure they can see us. I'm confident that at least some of the members patrol the boards as guests from time to time. If they're going to laugh, let them. Seriously, as long as they aren't over here harassing people (and they aren't as far as I know), who cares what they do?

#46 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:24 PM

Whoa! =D

These new chapters are very well done in my opinion. (Last week's had everything that I like about Gundam as far as examining moral ambiguity in what initially seems to be a dichotomy. XD)

The plot is finally getting around to resolving some of the floating conflicts responsible for fandom divisions.

Hinata’s confession coming before maybe Sakura’s is no surprise to me. Usually in triangles, the quiet girl who isn’t as outgoing is usually better with matters of the heart than a Tsundere type like Sakura.

Plus, if this is a NaruHina moment, I’m okay with it as long as Kishi can develop it well. smile.gif
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#47 Daissuke

Daissuke

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Manga, cycling, sleeping/not sleeping, writing, sports in general, sarcastic humour...<br /><br />Favourite couple atm: Narusaku, o' course.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:56 PM

Guys, no need to freak out. It was obvious that Hinata had feelings for Naruto, but a confession does not make him obligated to return them. As for him six tailing when she 'died', I think the fact his grandfather figure is dead, his home decimated, his sensei 'dead' and his frog friends dead; Pain has forced him to realise he does not know how to make peace, and then a friend suddenly appears, confesses she loves him, and gets killed protecting him has a major say in it. I highly doubt it's because Hinata's importance dwarfs his other precious peoples'. It's an accumulation and Naruto has finally snapped-with the seal itself weakening as time goes by, you can't blame him happy.gif

And if I'm completely wrong and she does hold that much importance to him, I guess I'll learn to like NaruHina?
Liking developed manga pairings since 2001~

#48 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:04 PM

I'm wondering if that since a skeletal structure appears at 6 tails, then if the entire body is reconstructed at 9 tails...

Edited by Kurosaki Ichigo, 25 February 2009 - 11:04 PM.

#49 Gena kumo

Gena kumo

Floatin' along as a Silvery Cloud...

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Interests:Let's see....<br />-Reading<br />-Writing<br />-Sketching/Doodling<br />-Traveling<br />-And practically anything and EVERYTHING that has to do w/ <br />creativity and The Arts ^_^

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:35 PM

Manga spoiler pic looks ligit (knew that was coming), but not so sure about the summary.
Okay, makes sense that Kishi would want to finally kill the 'Hinata adoration confession' and the '6 tailed' bird w/ one stone...but honestly, a combination like THAT? 8( (nothing more oxymoronic than a crazy demon skull-for-brains combined with a shy bumbling fangirl. If it actually happens, it could prove disastrous.)
Dunnt remember him pulling something like that before...(Itachi bi-polar scandal doesn't count) but I may be wrong on this count.
Nep, not going to hyperventilate till the actual thing is out and running, but I might give Kishi and his cliff-hangers a few mental wacks. =_= With a mallet. A spiky one.

[color="#FF8C00"]My fan-writing <3 fairycloud22

#50 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:01 AM

Ha!!! i knew there would be some kyuubi, though now its even more awesome and hes growing like a nine tail skeleton! sweet biggrin.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#51 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:16 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Feb 25 2009, 02:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*looks at other people's posts and sighs*

If the NaruHina community saw us right now they'd be laughing their asses off.

Actually, I went over there and laughed.
Most of them are taking it as a fact with no further evidence.

#52 JaredDrake

JaredDrake

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:14 AM

Wow...lots of talk on the possibility of a canon NaruHina....but....am I the only one who saw the resemblance between a 6 Tail Kyuubi and a Bleach!Hollow? C'mon, even that energy projectile he fired in 4-tail mode looks like a Cero tongue.gif

I wonder... I've been contemplating Itachi's "gift" to Naruto. He seemingly gave Amaterasu to Sasuke so maybe he gave Naruto the Tsukiyomi? (Or an immunity to it) Or perhaps the Sharingan's ability to control the Kyuubi? Hmmmm

#53 Kirby

Kirby

Kirby ain't hungry right now.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Interests:Video Games, Manga, TV, Reading, Tromboning, Kirby (their vaccuum cleaners are AWESOME &lt;3

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:18 AM

Is it just me, or does that look like 5 tails?
. Don't Press the red button

#54 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:23 AM

I counted 6 tails.
Just you.

#55 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (JaredDrake @ Feb 25 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow...lots of talk on the possibility of a canon NaruHina....but....am I the only one who saw the resemblance between a 6 Tail Kyuubi and a Bleach!Hollow? C'mon, even that energy projectile he fired in 4-tail mode looks like a Cero tongue.gif

I wonder... I've been contemplating Itachi's "gift" to Naruto. He seemingly gave Amaterasu to Sasuke so maybe he gave Naruto the Tsukiyomi? (Or an immunity to it) Or perhaps the Sharingan's ability to control the Kyuubi? Hmmmm

Naruto lacks the Sharingan, so he can't use Tsukiyomi. And Sasuke was gifted the entire Mangekyou as far as I can tell. He used Tsukiyomi on KillerBee, or he tried to anyway.

#56 StrawberryAcappella

StrawberryAcappella

If you can’t convince them, confuse them

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:A lot of fandom shiznit. I literally just read fanfiction and search the internet for fandom related things all day, even at school on my phone. My current love is Sherlock, but my long time love is Naruto. When im not doing what im supposed to im also practicing something musical~ because the classical variety of music making is tiresome...

Posted 26 February 2009 - 02:34 AM

*sigh* I wasn't Hinata's biggest fan. . .But I didn't want her to die sad.gif .(I didnt want her to get with naruto either though)
but. . .maybe if this is true,then later on we'll get a "I can't lose you too"sorta thing with a huggle huggle here and a smoochie smoochie there(involving naruto and sakura of corse.

. . . . . . . . . . . .*Looks on bright side*

10 minute later update . . .Now i feel sad and need an update on some narusaku fanfiction to make me a happier
shipper. . .i have a weird feeling in my stomach,Even though im still looking on the bright side . . .

Edited by StrawberryAcappella, 26 February 2009 - 03:01 AM.

My Awesome Birthday Banner My friend Made me!!!!

#57 papo

papo

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:03 AM

hmm i have mixed feelings naruto going all super sayin 3, i had hoped that if he was going to transform he would show more control. i was quite enjoying naruto doing all this damage in sage mode, i liked hinata as a character but she just really bored me it woulda kinda be a bummer if she died but i would put some monopoly money down that she does, after all i didnt think they would kill off jiraya or asuma and look what happened so i wouldnt be surprised.

Edited by papo, 26 February 2009 - 04:04 AM.

#58 Melancholy Vixen

Melancholy Vixen

I had a feeling

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 225 posts
  • Interests:WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

Posted 26 February 2009 - 05:30 AM

I'm gonna laugh when Hinata dies and the NaruHina shippers are still intent on proving it even long after she's DEAD.

Like Naruto's gonna revive her magically and they'll go off and have babies or something.

But anyway, the chapter looks AWESOME, and being the Kyuubi fan I am, I'm really excited to see six tails in action. wow.png

Edited by Vixen, 26 February 2009 - 05:30 AM.

#59 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:52 AM

QUOTE (Vixen @ Feb 25 2009, 09:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm gonna laugh when Hinata dies and the NaruHina shippers are still intent on proving it even long after she's DEAD.

Like Naruto's gonna revive her magically and they'll go off and have babies or something.

But anyway, the chapter looks AWESOME, and being the Kyuubi fan I am, I'm really excited to see six tails in action. wow.png

I am curious to see where she got stabbed. Depends on the stab if its lethal or not.

#60 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 26 February 2009 - 07:59 AM

If anything... perhaps when Naruto is looking back on this fight, it becomes the following (whether Hinata dies or not)

- Hinata confesses
- Naruto retaliates against Pain

- After it is all done, Naruto tells Sakura about Hinata
- Sakura arc, she thinks about Hinata
- Sakura confesses.

At least, that seems like the most 'logical' way to think about a potential course from this point if you're a NaruSaku fan. I'd find it hard to believe that Kishi would throw away the 20x more development that NaruSaku has gotten at this point, but hey - I realize anything could happen.

But six tails... nice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users