Close
Photo

Which would produce the strongest child? (big three)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
110 replies to this topic

#21 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 12 November 2007 - 10:56 PM

What about Namikaze Minato and Uzumaki Kushina? I think their kid would be awesome! Perhaps the strongest ninja ever, and at one point the star of his or her own anime/manga. Yeah, believe it (omg.. I said it)!

The kid would probably not inherit naturally good chakra control if he or she also gets the increased chakra pools though, but at least it could be a smarter Naruto... as in booksmarts.

A little Tsuraiya or Jinade would be kewt as well!
And I did hope (after Gaiden) that Kakashi got Rin, but we just don't know do we.

I also want to see how a mix of different bloodlines would work out as well, but I don't want to read Sasuke pairings tongue.gif

#22 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 13 November 2007 - 12:27 AM

Vyse...yeah, very insightful...erhem.

Ok, back on topic, SasuSaku child wouldn't be that strong, seeing how u need loads of chakra to use Sharingan and control isn't that useful.

NaruHina, nah.

So yeah, NaruSaku ftw! XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#23 drag-eart

drag-eart

WILSON...HitsuMatsu!..haha

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 11:15 PM

Nice assessment Wilson lol.

Hmm...

Tsunade and Jiraiya no questions there.

Naruto and Sakura....do I even have to list what a powerhouse this kid will be.

NaruTema...come on I know people wanted to hear it I did...lol
Drag-eart's FF.net Profile:Drag-eart
Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

#24 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 15 November 2007 - 06:20 PM

NaruTema child would be the lord of Wind! Didn't the databook say that it was usual for a child to inherit their parents affinity? I think it said something about that's why most Uchiha has a fire affinity, because it runs in their blood. I guess you can't predict 100% what affinity the child will have, but its still a fun thought. Still, their child would most likely be blonde! lol

#25 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:14 PM

I can just picture NaruTema's child, mastering Futon Rasengan before rasengan. LOL.

But anyways, guys, this topic is only about SasuSaku, NaruSaku and naruHina children.

And i guess i didn't elaborate but comeon, you want to use sharingan and not have ur chakra drained, you gotta be a powerhouse, like Naruto. Sasuke's chakra, true, grew over the 3 years, but still flimsy compared to Naruto's chakra, even WITHOUT kyuubis.

Sakura is all about control, so their child may be the low chakra reserve, hardout chakra control type. Now that is classical Genjutsu type.

NaruSaku however, ho ho, Ninjutsu, control + Reserve = Hardout.
Taijutus = Crazy stamina = Hardout
Genjutsu = average, but come on, i have yet to see many useful genjutsus. Only one gd is Tsukuyomi and only the Uchiha wiht MANGEKYO sharingan can use them.

NaruHina, true, has control and even probably a doujutsu, but well, Hinata is kinda mild-tempered, directly in clash with Naruto, so their child may be kinda unsure which way to develop, whether it is to follow the mother and focus on tact, control and patience, or the father, go crazy, unleash power, own them.

So yeah, NARUSAKU FTW. biggrin.gif

#26 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:18 PM

I've always believed in the nurture side of the nurture vs. nature argument. Then again, I hate studying genetics and like observing behavior.

Color me biased. tongue.gif

#27 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 09:24 PM

lol, well, even if you go for the nurture. Honestly, NaruSaku would pwn all. XD

Think about it, for SasuSaku's child, all he'll witness is his mum fretting over his dad, and his dad going "HN" all day long. Emo in-coming. dry.gif

And for NaruHina, it'll be better, coz the child will witness their loving moments, I'm pretty sure if NaruHina does happen, both Naruto and Hinata would devote themselves truly to this relationship, coz it's just in their personalites. And yes, that would be acceptable, but not the best.

NARUSAKU! However, has both the loving tender moments...AND THE FUN MOMENTS! LOL, think of the pranks both daughter or son and father can play on Sakura, and having Sakura act mock-angry. THE FUN! XD

#28 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:01 PM

Since the children reflect their parents personalities, I think SasuSaku or NaruHina wouldn't be good for the child.

SasuSaku:

Pink haired Uchiha boy: "Daddy-kun~~ do you love me?"
Sasuke: "Hn"
PhUb: "Hn!"
*runs out and scares off the other kids with his hn's*

NaruHina:

Naruto: "LETS GO EAT RAMEN AS A FAMILY"
Hinata + kid *pokes fingers together in a nervous motion*: "O...ok N-Na-Naruto-kun/d-daddy"
Naruto: *sigh*
*Naruto finds this troublesome*

NaruSaku:

Naruto: "LETS GO HAVE FUN"
Sakura: "HELL YEAH, SHANNARO!"
Super awesome kid of smex and doom: "SHANNARO-TTEBAYO!"
*runs into the sunset and lives a long happy life filled with love, laughter, hugs and smiles... and cotton candy, because it rawks*

Yeah, that's without a doubt how it would be! Ok, perhaps not excactly, but hey... I can still dream!

#29 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 15 November 2007 - 10:26 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Nov 16 2007, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Since the children reflect their parents personalities, I think SasuSaku or NaruHina wouldn't be good for the child.

SasuSaku:

NaruHina:

Hinata + kid *pokes fingers together in a nervous motion*: "O...ok N-Na-Naruto-kun/d-daddy"

NaruSaku:

*runs into the sunset and lives a long happy life filled with love, laughter, hugs and smiles... and cotton candy, because it rawks*

Yeah, that's without a doubt how it would be! Ok, perhaps not excactly, but hey... I can still dream!

LOLOLOLOL!!! BRILLIANT! XD

#30 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:08 AM

I remember this thread on NF. I also remember immensely regretting replying to it there because it was nothing by a proxy war for the pairing debates as there seemed to be an eerie similarity between the person's pairing preference and the answer to the question. A near 100% correlation. The underlying implication being that pairing that produced the stronger kids was the better or more preferable one.

Still, the one point I'd like to make is that everyone is assuming the child will inherit the best traits of both parents, when that doesn't have to be the case. What about a child with Naruto's control and Sakura's stamina or one who has Naruto's control and Hinata's stamina, while possessing her lack of confidence and his lack of self-control?

#31 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 16 November 2007 - 01:44 AM

I haven't posted here before as I was thinking some things. So here are my points:

Let's see the traits that will/can be inherited:
Behaviour (environmental)
Doujutsus (may/may not inherit due to the genetics that control dominant/recessive genes)
Elemental Affinity (the same argument as above)

What will not be inherited:
Chakra control (Sakura's initial chakra control was due to having less chakra)
Big reserves (Naruto's reserves are not genetic but a result of an immune reaction to kyuubi's chakra-my theory)

So what do I choose?
The definition of strong here needs to be addressed first. In my opinion, Haku's idea is the best in describing it. Amd then I have a bias against doujutsus.
Then the strongest child will be the one's with the best parents. I choose NaruSaku as Sasuke's idea of strong is something I don't digest, neither does Hinata's courage come forth. Only our two knuckleheads (okay, many will feel only one of them is so) can be the best parents.

Strangely Shannaro 'ttebayo!!! has a nice ring to it.
QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#32 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 05:00 AM

QUOTE (Shriner @ Nov 16 2007, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I remember this thread on NF. I also remember immensely regretting replying to it there because it was nothing by a proxy war for the pairing debates as there seemed to be an eerie similarity between the person's pairing preference and the answer to the question. A near 100% correlation. The underlying implication being that pairing that produced the stronger kids was the better or more preferable one.

Still, the one point I'd like to make is that everyone is assuming the child will inherit the best traits of both parents, when that doesn't have to be the case. What about a child with Naruto's control and Sakura's stamina or one who has Naruto's control and Hinata's stamina, while possessing her lack of confidence and his lack of self-control?

Ya know, i'll still think that child has more potential than a pink haired Uchiha without sharingan. dry.gif

#33 Unexpectations

Unexpectations

Can't tie my shoes...

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Nothing... MWA HA HA HA HA!!!

Posted 16 November 2007 - 06:25 AM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 7 2007, 05:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, true, true, but come on, if they're born, it must be when the major bad guys , like Akatsuki are wiped out or sth.

SOOOO! Ya think it will be with a solemn and strict atmosphere where Naruto and Sakura's children will be raised? XD

I Think it'll be EXTREMELY AMUSING AND FUN!!! biggrin.gif

Well... That depends on who is left alive at the end of the series... If someone close to them dies or maybe even one of the two (Naruto Sakura) dies then it would probably be a more solemn upbringing.
I bet you're all wondering where my name comes from (Probably not)... Well, you know that old saying Expect the Unexpected? Well, it's impossible to do so. By definition, the unexpected cannot be expected. So if you could expect the unexpected, then it would be expected, thus making the whole saying a contradiction... I think too much...

#34 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 08:11 AM

the strongest children?

KimimaroXhinata= ultimate counter-defensive bloodline

GaaraXIno= unstoppable manipulator.

NaruXSaku= Ridiculous to the point of insanity level strength plus inability to give up

personally?

Kimimaro's bloodline is > all others

owned
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#35 Rick (Bonta-kun)

Rick (Bonta-kun)

FUMOFFU!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:33 AM

QUOTE (Shriner @ Nov 16 2007, 11:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, i tried pointing this out in my post on the first page and noone listened tongue.gif

#36 Vyse

Vyse

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 02:41 PM

You're just to meek Rick... You need to speak up! But it's correct though... we can't know the kid will be born with only the positive traits, but then again that's not really relevant for the thread since we're talking about who has the posibility to produce the strongest child, even though everyone can have a kid who's weak. If the child is weak, somehow I wouldn't want my dad to be Uchiha Sasuke though...

#37 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 17 November 2007 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Nov 15 2007, 05:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

SasuSaku:

NaruHina:

NaruSaku:

Why aren't you God yet? laugh.gif

#38 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:29 PM

Genetics will only be a small part of it, Raiseing will play more. Personally a child of Naruto would probably be very much the prankster simply because that would probably be the easiest way for Naruto to bond.

Sasuke would just be cold to it until it would do something to catch his eye(the whole "you are my son indeed thing")

Hinata I'm unsure, she seams to make a good mother but in everything we've seen, she would be over powered by Naruto's personality.

Sakura, what can i say care and gently but would not take any gruff. a very displined but well cared for child.

so i say the childern would be:
NaruSaku: Displined and strong willed, with a prankster side.
NaruHina: Probably either a mini Naruto or Mini Hinata (I don't see much of a blending of the personalities)
SasuSaku: Quite honestly I see a Cold and Distant child with a big Temper. or a Mini Sakura.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#39 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:50 PM

yea, i think the best combination for a child would be NaruSaku, i mean sasuke's simply not fit to be a father since the only thing he cares about is the clan, and Hinata wouldn't be able to bring any discipline to the table as a mother along with the fact that naruto can be rather blunt and hinata is too sensitive i think to deal with his personality plus think how cute a little blonde green-eyed whisker marked prankster would be a_dance.gif omg i have to draw that!

#40 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Nov 18 2007, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're just to meek Rick... You need to speak up! But it's correct though... we can't know the kid will be born with only the positive traits, but then again that's not really relevant for the thread since we're talking about who has the posibility to produce the strongest child, even though everyone can have a kid who's weak. If the child is weak, somehow I wouldn't want my dad to be Uchiha Sasuke though...

Naruto and Sakura dislike giving up, they try their best. So even if their child was weak, they would encourage them and still love them. Can't say the same for Sasuke...and Hinata is just too meek... dry.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users