Close
Photo

Why NaruHina is more likely to happen than NaruSaku (A long time NaruSaku sympathizer)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
53 replies to this topic

#41 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:14 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Feb 9 2013, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura sacrificed her life for naruto,sasuke, and rock lee in the forest of death. She savd naruto's life twice using a kunai to prevent him from falling the first time and pushing him out of danger the second time. Let's not forget when she called sasuke a coward because he didn't help naruto and when she scolded him at the kage summit in naruto's defense. keep in mind that sakura 'supposedly' loves this guy.

I love this scene. Sakura thought through this with a plan, she riske her life because she wanted to help her comrades. From my POV, it looked like Hinata risked her life because she is in love with him( facepalm.png), not because he is a fellow leaf ninja and an important comrade.

Edited by sushi., 09 February 2013 - 09:15 PM.

ナルサク

#42 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 9 2013, 03:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love this scene. Sakura thought through this with a plan, she riske her life because she wanted to help her comrades. From my POV, it looked like Hinata risked her life because she is in love with him( facepalm.png), not because he is a fellow leaf ninja and an important comrade.

Yep.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#43 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:40 PM

slextrem Well I wan't attacking him or anything:)
But sometimes it's just frustrating how even in fillers some fans tend to ignore the NS stuff and focus on the NH

QUOTE (sushi. @ Feb 10 2013, 12:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This
This is the exact reason why I don't like hinata. Now don't get me wrong; jumping infront of pein and reminding him of his ninja way are some really good stuff but the problem is that she's doing them for naruto because she loves him. And you'd do anything for the person you're in love with.

This might make her a bit of a passionate person but this is definetely not heroic. Being a hero is when you're willing to risk you're life for someone you barely know or even hate.

And this is why I like sakura. She flung herself infront of chiyo and took a stab from sasori's sword , she saved a little kid when everyone else was running away, she's the kind of person that would throw himself in heart beat to save a life.

#44 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

From the way he/she came it was almost like telling us to give up on NS since NH is more obvious, my definition of troll is someone who comes baiting a group of people with evidence that are not from the manga or personal opinion/speculations used as fact or to mock the fandom.
I would never call a person that actually debates without giving the impression that he/she isn't flame baiting troll.

If I was wrong judging this user then I apologize.

#45 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

It just stuck out to me how the common handling of outsiders tends to be "guilty until proven innocent". I did it myself. Crap.

To OP, if you read this: sorry I assumed you were a "wall". I should have known better.

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 09 February 2013 - 10:30 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#46 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

We shouldn't give this person the "troll" title yet. He revealed himself as a fellow NS fan, I believe him. happy.gif

(sorry if you're female, whops..XD)

ナルサク

#47 Killer Bee's Album

Killer Bee's Album

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:47 PM

People, stop going in this thread. I'm so over it lol.

#48 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:52 PM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 9 2013, 03:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You started it. Now you won't even finish it?

You're a terrible date. tongue.gif
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 11:26 PM

QUOTE (Killer Bee's Album @ Feb 9 2013, 05:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No more thinking fillers count then, right? laugh.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#50 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:12 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 9 2013, 01:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only 4? With 2 of them being fillers?

No offense, but I can provide at least 20 facts to prove otherwise, but since everyone else already did it for me I only need one. 1 fact to rule them all.

That page can be read in different ways. As much as i want to see that as a romantic statement i just can't. She seems IMO that she emphasizes the "not just me" part which is a little of a let down. What do you think?

40283620121415711s.jpg

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 06:23 PM

QUOTE (HauntedCake @ Feb 16 2013, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That page can be read in different ways. As much as i want to see that as a romantic statement i just can't. She seems IMO that she emphasizes the "not just me" part which is a little of a let down. What do you think?

I still think she will be on Naruto's side at one point. That's her character shining moment. She's been wanting to be useful for him, but she believes that she's not worthy. Yamato knows the truth, but Sakura is still undergoing development to make her realize that Yamato is right. Naruto was very happy when he told Sakura that they're getting close to their goal (Sasuke) together. Look at the effect for her (feeding). But of course, it was halted. Point is that they are really made for each other but they both have to deal with their problems.

Let's not forget that Sakura said what Itachi said and it's pretty similar to the point that she's worthy to be with Naruto as Kushina to be with Minato.

#52 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:07 PM

Well as I said, funny enough he made Hinata's sound romantic yet it ended being unromantic at all.
Now let's wait for Sakura's...who sounds unromantic, yet.... mwahaha.gif

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#53 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (Chatte @ Feb 16 2013, 02:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well as I said, funny enough he made Hinata's sound romantic yet it ended being unromantic at all.
Now let's wait for Sakura's...who sounds unromantic, yet.... mwahaha.gif

Lol oh that does seem like the way that has been for a while. There's always third party that really suggests Sakura is in love with Naruto. It's never her that comment it, has anyone noticed that?

#54 Sojobo

Sojobo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

And I will tell why NaruHina is dead a long time ago :

I don't know what you guys understood by "chasing after someone" in Naruto, but too me, it's quiet obvious.
Hinata is telling that she'll stop once and for all AFTER WAR. This means, she will stop chasing after Naruto like a fangirl, this means that she'll will find her own path without Naruto and that she'll stop love him, once and for all.

She is getting her last instants on the battlefield with him because she knows that she will not have the chance later.
I think Naruto already said her that he loves Sakura.

Edited by Sojobo, 16 February 2013 - 07:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users