84 replies to this topic

#1 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 04:49 AM

So As the topic explains share your ideal Naruto ending with character pairings occupations where they are/location etc. eg.
I say Naruto as 6th Hokage and married to Sakura with a son and Twin daughters, Sasuke is on a wandering journey telling Naruto he will return after he finds a way to atone for his crimes and returns with a new strong, cool, beautiful kunoichi for a wife and a kid or two, Shikamaru and Sai are Naruto's counselors and Shikamaru is married to "Blank", and all of Konoha 11 are praised as well known heros like the sanin and so on

NO bashing others ideas, criticizing, or saying its stupid or anything of the sort mad.gif this is for neutral, creative, non judgmental purposes and you have the right to express your mind so go on and type! laugh.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 April 2011 - 04:52 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:05 PM

Naruto as Hokage, Sakura as his wife and head medic. Sasuke dead. Tsunade and Kakashi as his counselors.

...I don't care about the rest. biggrin.gif

#3 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:14 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Apr 18 2011, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto as Hokage, Sakura as his wife and head medic. Sasuke dead. Tsunade and Kakashi as his counselors.

...I don't care about the rest. biggrin.gif

Shikamaru would make a better counselor by this point especially after the war begins to wrap up.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#4 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Pokémon(OMFG, what am I doing here then?! ^^'), Phoenix Wright, Naruto(Ofc), and K-ON.

Other shizzle:
    Drawing(Which doesn't mean I'm good at it!), playing Pokémon(Ofc)(Which isn't possible anymore... TT_TT) and several other games, and some other things(Like watching anime, of course!).

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:06 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Apr 18 2011, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Shikamaru would make a better counselor by this point especially after the war begins to wrap up.

True, but I think he's too young to be one. happy.gif

#5 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 07:34 PM

QUOTE (Blazing CobaltX @ Apr 18 2011, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
True, but I think he's too young to be one. happy.gif

I disagree. After the war he'll have the experience needed.

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:16 PM

Oh yeah good one ColbaltX! Sakura as head medic and Director of the Hospital
I've thought of that before but forgot to include it Nice one a_thumbs.gif

#7 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:17 AM

Shikamaru will most likely take over Shikaku's position as the Jounin Commander in Konoha. Since he's already holding that position, it's likely that he'll be an unofficial adviser on and off.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#8 Blazing CobaltX

Blazing CobaltX

Yuri Trainer on Fire

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 275 posts

Other shizzle:

Posted 19 April 2011 - 05:40 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Apr 18 2011, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I disagree. After the war he'll have the experience needed.

Of course he has the experience, but I think the council job is for old geezers. happy.gif

#9 desaix

desaix

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,354 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:15 AM

Only two real conditions for a good Naruto fanfic ending:

1. Naruto and Sakura together (married or not)
2. All the major plot points concluded and any lesser loose ends tied up.

Anything else is gravy, and can really vary depending on the fic.

You haven't experienced the full cofusion of modern gender relations until you've heard an angry group of women yelling, "We want tentacles!" at an all-night Hentai-fest.

-Tonbo

You can find my original fiction, facebook, twitter, and other ways to contact me on my website, FennecFoxPress.com

#10 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 06:20 AM

QUOTE (desaix @ Apr 19 2011, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Only two real conditions for a good Naruto fanfic ending:

1. Naruto and Sakura together (married or not)
2. All the major plot points concluded and any lesser loose ends tied up.

Anything else is gravy, and can really vary depending on the fic.

I love how you make it so simple. But you're one of the best out there so it would be to you. Lol.

#11 Guest_kim_*

Guest_kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:20 AM

OK, so my ideal ending would be Naruto and Sakura married(wouldn't have it any other way), I guess they would want to have a few kids because Naruto never had a family... I like your idea about Sakura being head medic and of course Naruto has to be Hokage. Sasuke would be alive and somehow redeeming himself for his sins. I don't really know how he'd be able to escape all the people hating him and wanting to kill him but it would be sad for the Uchiha clan to die out. Hm, on secound thought I can't see him being with anyone or having kids, but yeah, let's keep him alive. rolleyes.gif

I can't comment on other couples because I have no idea who could end up with who. Anyway, I'll come back with new ideas one I think of them. cool.gif

#12 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:07 PM

SWEET! Kim nice ideas

#13 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:01 AM

I'd jump way ahead to where Naruto and Sakura are grandparents, and the grandkids are teenagers. Naruto listened to what his father and Jiraiya said about the ninja system being the root cause of all the problem and worked to gradually end it. The world Naruto and Sakura's grandkids live in is far more peaceful, people aren't ninja anymore- there's a military but it's a far smaller segment of the population, and no children serve in it. You have to be an adult to serve in the military. Some of the grandkids of the Konoha 11 are on the track toward military careers, others are not- artists, writers, teachers, etc...
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#14 The Tax-Man

The Tax-Man

Sapien Chronologia

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:02 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Apr 19 2011, 07:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd jump way ahead to where Naruto and Sakura are grandparents, and the grandkids are teenagers. Naruto listened to what his father and Jiraiya said about the ninja system being the root cause of all the problem and worked to gradually end it. The world Naruto and Sakura's grandkids live in is far more peaceful, people aren't ninja anymore- there's a military but it's a far smaller segment of the population, and no children serve in it. You have to be an adult to serve in the military. Some of the grandkids of the Konoha 11 are on the track toward military careers, others are not- artists, writers, teachers, etc...

NOOOOO~!!!! Ninja can't go!!!!!! *dies of a stroke*

naruto.gif

1. "This is worthless NONSENSE."
2. "This is an interesting, but perverse, point of view..."
3. "True, but quite unimportant."
4. "I ALWAYS SAID SO!"

#15 KitsuneNoYugure

KitsuneNoYugure

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Anime.

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:45 AM

My ideal ending would be Naruto is Hokage and Sakura is his wife and head medic. Sasuke is dead. They would have only 1 child, and in honor of Sasuke, they would name their boy Sasuke. I still love Sasuke <3

]

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

OKAY good ideas everyone cool.gif
I'd keep the Ninjas though ciardha just because its a ninja manga but non the less excellent ending it would be good to have a peaceful era

#17 Guest_kim_*

Guest_kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:29 AM

I wonder if Kishi's gonna go JK Rowling and hook up random people from different teams so Naruto and Sakura won't be the only pairing in the end. I don't know if we already have potential couples... Also, do you guys think that it's often that teammates end up married?

#18 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:21 PM

I hope so but until then TYPE YOUR MINDS on how you'd like it to be love.gif cool.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 April 2011 - 09:22 PM.

#19 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:14 PM

In your eyes shows pretty much my ideal ending as it stands.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#20 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:03 AM

hmm well okay are there any others with endings they prefer? wow.png

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 April 2011 - 05:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users