14 replies to this topic

#1 Kunai Poetry

Kunai Poetry

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:54 AM

Glad that missed--I've got butterfingers with the whole kunai thing, being a Western devil and all...

This is my first post here, so I apologize if the formatting or style isn't compliant with site guidelines.

I'm relatively new to the Naruto fandom, though not new to fanfiction in general. On ff.net, I go by the pseudonym Perspicacity, a play on words of my real-life last name, and I've had some acclaim as an author in another popular fandom. My first story for the Naruto fandom, a sad little Narusaku AU tale, has pretty much been universally ignored. (You won't hurt my feelings by telling me you've never heard of it).

In terms of fanfiction likes and dislikes, I am most fond of well-done Naruto/Sakura stories and the occasional, well-written Naruto/Ino. (Yeah, all two of them). I will read Naruhina, but it had better be really, really good. (I'm thinking Nugar's "People Lie" kind of good). I found this site when Googling one of my favorite Naruto authors, the incomparable Digifruit. Hopefully you'll let me stick around a bit before chasing me off with pitchforks and torches.

#2 Angel

Angel

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,689 posts
  • Interests:Music, Books, Video Games, Magic the Gathering, eating healthy and exercising.

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:04 AM

HA! I like your style Kunai, you'll be able to make easy friends here. For the record we wont (At least I wont) kill you for liking other pairings, I like reading naruino naruhina, naruten, ect..ect... probably more then I like narusaku pairing although a good friend of mine named Denim is writing a very good Narusaku AU story.
See ya!

#3 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:14 AM

Hi there, Kunai~! wave.gif

Just as Angel said, we're positive that you'll make lots of friends around this 'very' random community of ours! No need to worry about being chased off with pitchforks and torches... we only do that on rare occasions when we're bored, but you MIGHT be chased down as food seeing as you're fresh meat (there will be some of you left over XD). Meh. I'm making the wrong impression, aren't I? It's been awhile since I've done a welcome...you gotta bare with me XDD

But really! Please do enjoy your stay here with the rest of us! Make sure to post plenty and have a wonderous time around these parts~ (be careful around the dark corners! ^^)
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#4 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 21 February 2009 - 06:25 AM

Welcome, just set your bag in the corner near the carcasses, you'll be good to go.

Oh, and don't feed the crazies.

#5 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:42 PM

Welcome to H&E good sir, and I have to say I'm really impressed with the amount of complete fics on your profile... that's a rarity if I've ever seen one, so I hope you'll play around with this fandom as well as the rather obvious Harry Potter thing you've got going on.

The boards here are full of crazies, that much is just a fact we'll have to live with, but we're all the GOOD kind of crazy people (for the most part anyway). If you like to talk fandom, about fanfiction or just post about things you like, you'll fit right in. We're a jolly old bunch of people, and I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Again, welcome!

#6 Kunai Poetry

Kunai Poetry

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:09 PM

Thanks so much for the warm welcomes.

Regarding complete fics: I tend to write a story to completion before I post, so nearly everything I do will show up as complete. I've got a completed novel and a couple novellas that are in revision on my hard drive (actually, solid state drive on my Macbook Air). Both are in the other fandom I write, though.

I'm not sure when I'll do another Naruto story. I don't feel like I've read enough in the fandom to be able to know a fresh idea when I see one. (I also tend to write more mature pieces, which grinds gears in a fandom known for 90-bowl ramen gorges and explosive nosebleeds at catching sight of a hint of exposed flesh).

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 21 February 2009 - 04:51 PM

*sees the door covered with kunais*

Well that was close... tongue.gif

Anyways, welcome to the boards, Kunai! wave.gif Hope you'll enjoy the randomness we have around here. handshake.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#8 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:33 PM

You did NOT just throw that kunai at me. rawr.gif

WELCOME! biggrin.gif

#9 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:51 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Feb 21 2009, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You did NOT just throw that kunai at me. rawr.gif

WELCOME! biggrin.gif

This guy is a prime example, do not feed him.
xD

#10 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 21 February 2009 - 05:58 PM

MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

WELL HAI THAR U SMELL GOOD

OMG KUWAIS? WAI U SO MEAN?

HIYA! a_hug.gif

welcome, kunai poetry (ooooh niceeee BD), nice to meetcha and happy that you've joined our humple abooode! you'll see on your left a vast variety of naruto doo-hickies and on your 180 left ALL OTHER FANDOMS AND HAPPY FUN TIEMS 8D

DO ENJOY IT HAR KAY? wow.png

k :teehee:

#11 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (krisk @ Feb 22 2009, 04:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
MEAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

WELL HAI THAR U SMELL GOOD

OMG KUWAIS? WAI U SO MEAN?

HIYA! a_hug.gif

welcome, kunai poetry (ooooh niceeee BD), nice to meetcha and happy that you've joined our humple abooode! you'll see on your left a vast variety of naruto doo-hickies and on your 180 left ALL OTHER FANDOMS AND HAPPY FUN TIEMS 8D

DO ENJOY IT HAR KAY? wow.png

k :teehee:

and This girl is the crazy queen here, no matter what, do NOT feed her anything (If possible, take her food instead) welcome too

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#12 psycho666

psycho666

wub

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 06:20 AM

Welcome to H&E! Have a glorious experience and unite yourself to the dearth of reality so presented.

#13 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:26 PM

Welcome! If you like naruto we will all be friends. If you like kingdom hearts too even better. Anyways ENJOY YOUR STAY!
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#14 Zero BD

Zero BD

nishishishi

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 823 posts
  • Interests:Mostly drawing, playing games and watching anime. Normal things, I think.

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:16 PM

Zero: Why hel-... -kunai embeds itself in Zero's forehead- Did you just throw a kunai at me?
Random Member: Run for the hills! He's gonna blow!
-random members start to flee-
Zero: Now usually I don't like to leave such a strong impression on the newbies who come to this site. However for you, I'll make a sweet exception. -disappears and reappears behind you- Hello there newbie! For such a show of force, I feel I must treat you on equal terms. This place is called H&E, your premiere site for Narusaku goodness and of course a place where you can lose your sanity. Now there's this unspoken rule that I inform newbies of every time I greet them. And that rule is "Never cross me." But you've broken that rule and now I must show you some tender love and care. -grins and points to a pit labeled "Yaoi Pit"- We're gonna have a wonderful time. Yokoso to YOUR END!

why yes. that is my adorable sister hugging a dakimura. got a problem?

#15 Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-Arashi

Kitsune-God

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 233 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Movies, Anime, Martial Arts,Games, and hanging out with my friends

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:59 AM

damn zero we want them to come back not run away neways Welcome to the boards
"I got lost on the road of life"
-Hatake Kakashi

Image by YumeChan23 (http://yumechan23.deviantart.com/)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users