• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 22 April 2006 - 11:09 PM

So, we all know now that Sakura loves Naruto... And so does Hinata. But now the question comes -- what's gonna happen? Does Naruto still have the childhood crush, or has he gotten over it. If he has, will he truly fall in love with Sakura? Or does Hinata win... Horrible triangle for me, cuz I'm a NaruHina and a NaruSaku fan. sad.gif Come on Kishimoto! You're killing me! th_cussing.gif

#2 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Females, Internet/computers B(o)(o)bs.

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:50 AM

my bets on narusaku.

Bunny: Sasuke, join me.
Sasuke: What will I receive if I join you?
Bunny: POWER! UNLIMITED POWER!
Sasuke: Sweet! what do I do?
Orochimaru: Sssssssssssssaaaaaaasssssssssukkkkkkeeeeeee-kkkuuuuuunnnn!
Sasuke: oh f***

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#3 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:55 AM

I've said this before on Naruto Fan so i'll say it here. This is my opinion on what may be goin on.

During the three years away Naruto may have come to a conclusion that Sakura only loves Sasuke and not him. Sakura has matured beyond the fact that Sasuke was just a crush (she only liked how cool he seemed) and has gotten over it. I am geussing she unconciously started liking Naruto at the beginning of Part 2 while at the same time he is just bein himself. Because Naruto thinks Sakura still likes Sasuke he's oblivious to her actions and what she tries to say to him that may be a wee bit revealing. His determination hasn't changed for bringin back Sasuke because he still cares for him but in the end he believes it's still gonna be just him.

When the right time comes where Naruto really needs someone to lean on, it's going to be Sakura there to care for him. This is where he will find out that she loves him and he's gonna realize that he loves her too. This love won't be from a crush though. -- I really believe that will take place, at least i'm pretty sure unless it happens another way.

Hinata would probably be one of the last people he'd go to for his problems and Hinata is too shy to go to him. It's also hard to talk to another about your problems when you don't know them that well & vica versa.

#4 Vespar

Vespar

Namikage

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,161 posts
  • Interests:Everyone thinks it, but etiquette interferes; lest the writer is construed as misdirected.

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:59 AM

Sorry Monkeys, but me thinks Naru/Hina has very little to no chance of happening. Hinata gets less air-time than Shikamaru (in the manga) and if the core of Naruto (the manga) doesn't display her as a prominent character, then she really won't fit in as a piece to the protagonist's love-interest.

#5 tombadgerlock

tombadgerlock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 12:48 PM

hum vespar, there is, sometimes, completely illogic pairings. Like a character that doesn't get airtime but is the main character's love interest, because she fits into the fairy tale format, or another japanese format. So i wouldn't count hinata out just yet Y_y

#6 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:05 PM

people, people, relax. you're all worrying over nothing. it's clearly gonna be narusaku. first of all, vespar has a good point. hinata has only made a cameo appearance in the manga so far. so she's not really important in the first place.

another thing, remember when naruto asked sakura out on a date and she accepted? yeah. biggrin.gif

The thing is, i think sakura was aware of her feelings for naruto when part 2 started. b/c in 245, after naruto tries to use ero ninjutsu, she hits him and tells him that she feels shoujo heart for him. and when yamato confessed her feelings for her, she didn't seem too surprised to me. she just seemed kinda dazed and had the look of "what? you can tell?" on her face instead of one of those moments where she questions herself about naruto.

#7 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 23 April 2006 - 02:27 PM

Ya know if ya think about it it's just like Sakura & Sasuke in Part 1. She had a crush on him and Sasuke didn't care but in this case Naruto doesn't know. I still can't see it, Naruto shows no more interest in her than he does Ino or Temari.

She just doesn't match Naruto. Naruto needs someone to hadnle him at times. I doubt Hinata can, she's too light-hearted.

#8 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 24 April 2006 - 07:51 PM

Now understand this is coming from a NaruHina convert.

Hinata is too weak mentally. Naruto needs a strong minded woman in his life. Sakura is that strength.

#9 blessed_devil

blessed_devil

...Advanced Member?

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Making fanfics, reading fanfics, watching TV especially Naruto, eating, sleeping, playing...

Posted 25 April 2006 - 12:42 PM

I kind of see NaruSaku as a symbol of the irony of Naruto and Sasuke's story.

Naruto had nothing. No acknowledgement, no love, no talent (he DID fail three times), no Sakura.

Sasuke had everything. He was acknowledged by everyone, he was loved, he was a genius, and Sakura totally had the hots for him.

Sasuke loses everything he had.

Everything that Sasuke lost, Naruto earned. Including Sakura.
Nothing is more reassuring than Kakashi saying "They'll be alright. Pakkun is with them."

#10 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 25 April 2006 - 04:26 PM

QUOTE (blessed_devil @ Apr 25 2006, 12:42 PM)

Quote of the day!

But yea...As i've stated several times, and i don't know why anime continues to fuel Naru/Hina shippers dreams, but there is no future for a Naru/Hina relationship in Naruto.

As stated the girl is entirely too timid and has absolutely no impact on Naruto's life outside of the fact "she's the weird, quiet girl." The only way Naruto would even know that Hinata has any interests in him was if the girl went up to him and said something. Which she would have a heartattack five times over, before doing so.

Also its gonna be a fine day when the events comeabout when Sakura finally admits what she's been feeling towards our Naruto. I'm rewatching the anime now and its amazing how simular the two of them are. And how complimentary they are as well. And I love how little by little, Naruto's prescence has influence Sakura's growth.

Myself like the rest of us know the outcome, its just all about waiting now.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#11 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:39 PM

i dont see how the anime is still fueling naruhina, then again i missed (read: skipped) a couple of episodes. And even if hinata talked to him, it still wouldnt help. Naruto is hung up on sakura. If this doesn't kill naruhina, i don't know what will.

BTW, nice comparison.

Sono nantomo ienai sekushii na oshiri wo ore no kokan ni okittensukete rizumu ni awasete kosurinasai = Back that ass up. :D

#12 Sorixed

Sorixed

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:52 PM

In one filler episode Naruto told Hinata after eating one of her snacks she made ''Hinata you'd make a good wife someday'' some people who haven't read the manga and just watch the show thinks it's fact or Kishi probably thought of that but didn't do it in the manga and they just animated it. tongue.gif i'm not trying to flame or anything though...but.... Have you seen the episode when hinata learns a filler technique where she dances around naked like ''sailor moon'' and Naruto didn't know it was her and said ''it was a super preety girl'' while telling Kiba.

#13 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 08:59 PM

hows that a moment?

just because he said she was pretty, doesnt mean they'll be havin kids wit each other. and the commnet about being a good mother, shinji said it to rei, but they never hooked up.

#14 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 09:06 PM

QUOTE (blessed_devil @ Apr 25 2006, 08:42 AM)
I kind of see NaruSaku as a symbol of the irony of Naruto and Sasuke's story.

Naruto had nothing. No acknowledgement, no love, no talent (he DID fail three times), no Sakura.

Sasuke had everything. He was acknowledged by everyone, he was loved, he was a genius, and Sakura totally had the hots for him.

Sasuke loses everything he had.

100% agreed.

I never looked at it that way.

What also changed was in eps. 107 Sasuke realized a jealousy for Naruto in which previously in the series he thought he was so much better than him.

I wanna know Sasuke feelings for Naruto now. Kishimoto is really trying to create a big entrance for him back into the manga. It's just Sasuke, sheesh. I still wanna see what all Naruto can do without the kyubi. I figure after all these chapters Kishimoto will have them go one on one again but I doubt it will be without them morphing into their googlish selves. dry.gif I hope they don't, if they do, I wanna see a fifth tail at least. huh.gif

#15 gamerman_007

gamerman_007

Shodaime Smexkage

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 795 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 09:07 PM

Agreed, but what about oro-chan?

#16 Mystic-G

Mystic-G

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 09:22 PM

He needs to die. He'll probably hang back and watch as Sasuke begins to fight whom ever. I can't really geuss what he's gonna do, I can't tell what his intentions are yet.

#17 Sorixed

Sorixed

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 April 2006 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (gamerman_007 @ Apr 25 2006, 12:59 PM)
hows that a moment?

just because he said she was pretty, doesnt mean they'll be havin kids wit each other. and the commnet about being a good mother, shinji said it to rei, but they never hooked up.

That's the whole point it's not a big thing or ''real'' to me as my friend makes it to be.

#18 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 26 April 2006 - 01:34 AM

Here's a theory...
(Breaths In)Sakura falls in love with Naruto but still has feelings for Sasuke, Naruto in the other hand keep his crush with Sakura but then starts to fall for Tenten but she really wants Neji who actually likes Tenten also. (Gasps) Hinata still has a crush with Naruto but Kiba starts to like her too but not so much. Temari and Ino find out that they both like Shikamaru and start fighting over him. Afterwards Ino begins to have second thought and starts to develop feelings for Naruto. Naruto eventually brings back Sasuke so Ino and Sakura are both split on Naruto, he ends up not liking Tenten anymore but starts to like Hinata a little bit. Kiba eventually stops liking Hinata but Hinata still likes Naruto while Shikamaru finds a whole mess of fangirls waiting on his doorstep which includes Ino and Temari (Breaths out).

#19 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 26 April 2006 - 01:55 AM

QUOTE (Lord Roy @ Apr 26 2006, 01:34 AM)
Here's a theory...
(Breaths In)Sakura falls in love with Naruto but still has feelings for Sasuke, Naruto in the other hand keep his crush with Sakura but then starts to fall for Tenten but she really wants Neji who actually likes Tenten also. (Gasps) Hinata still has a crush with Naruto but Kiba starts to like her too but not so much. Temari and Ino find out that they both like Shikamaru and start fighting over him. Afterwards Ino begins to have second thought and starts to develop feelings for Naruto. Naruto eventually brings back Sasuke so Ino and Sakura are both split on Naruto, he ends up not liking Tenten anymore but starts to like Hinata a little bit. Kiba eventually stops liking Hinata but Hinata still likes Naruto while Shikamaru finds a whole mess of fangirls waiting on his doorstep which includes Ino and Temari (Breaths out).

Heh...funny.

Its interesting from the episodes i've seen I've never seen any trace of Naruto liking Tenten. And from the anime episode where the sand kids leave Konoha, there is a scene where Tenten, is watching Lee training, and has somewhat of a dreamy expression as she watches him move. Which somewhat furthers a thought I have about a Ten/Lee pairing in the show.

Don't try to fight me on this, i really don't want to argue over it. I think Temari may have some sort of relationship in the future with Shikamaru, but again that's not a pairing i have any strong reservations from. Besides I like Shikamaru with Ino, but i'm just going by evidence i've seen in the series.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#20 supershikamaru

supershikamaru

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Anime and Manga i think im starting to get addicted to them. although naruto is favourite

Posted 26 April 2006 - 02:26 AM

ok this may seem really weird but i think it definitly going to end up naru/saku because (now here could be the weird part) i think naruto is going to kill sasuke completly by mistake he is going to go like 4 or 5 tail fox and lose it and sasuke is going to be beg for naruto not to kill him but naruto wont realise what he is doing and kill him anyway. Oh this is ofcourse after he has killed orochi and sakura is lying unconcious somewhere

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users