Close
Photo

Man I was deviantart right now.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic

#1 Dart Tension

Dart Tension

I will protect those I care about. No matter what.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, writing, reading fanfics (especially about narusaku), animating, hanging with friends, sneaking up on people, stealing other peoples' food, and meeting new people.

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:30 AM

I was on deviant looking for some narusaku pics. I found some pretty good ones but man some people are ruthless against this pair (which I love to death by the way). Man it felt like my skin was melting off the longer I stayed there.

*huddles back into safetyness of this forum in deepest darkest hole*
"Life is empty if there's no one to share it with when it's full."
Insanity can be fun!
I'm Extreme Reborn in Live chat! But you don't know that.....
Dedicated, Hardcore, NaruSaku Fan, Current number of narusaku fics that I'm waiting for to finish: ? ( I lost count)

I'm making up for my mistakes.

#2 Ashley

Ashley

JUST KEEP MOVING FORWARD

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,331 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Otakus, Video games, It's a Trap!, Colorguard, Cartoons, Epic Fail Guy, Ace Attorney, Professor Layton, Ouendan, Vocaloid, drawing, Gainax, shojo, shounen, Evangelion, Gurren Lagann, pairings, anime figures(Otaku desires?), movies, Tegaki, South Park, Hikaru Utada, etc.

Posted 26 June 2007 - 06:20 AM

Don't listen to them. They are anti-NaruSaku people. I guess NaruSaku isn't a popular pairing anymore......... since people started hating it now. sad.gif
I am still pinky-ash

#3 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:37 AM

deviantart is sasusaku territory...
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#4 Kyrou

Kyrou

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Manga Anime Naruto Horses Reading manga and fantasy books really love to draw and horse riding i like to listen to anime soundtrack cd's but thats not the only music i love i really like to listen to the music of keane and Linkin Park as well what i like more is going to see movies with friends ore just do nothing and relax and staying over at my friends place <br /><br />My fav animel is a horse hehe but i also like my own doggy Janise and my two rabbits Snufy and Lucky

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:20 PM

Haha yes thats so true ^^ more sasusaku then narusaku on DA

#5 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 07:29 PM

Not surprising. SasuSaku, SasuNaru, and NaruHina completely overrshadow NaruSaku in fandom whether it be dA, youtube, general forums, or fanfiction.net.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#6 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 27 June 2007 - 10:03 PM

I think it's because most of the DA's most popular users are non-NaruSaku fans, and they support alternate Sasuke and Naruto pairings. (Like Kaze-Hime, Hyatt-Ayanami, Samurai-PET...and arriku is mixed as far as I can tell XD)

#7 Hinano

Hinano

NaruSaku Lurker

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 02:58 AM

I support NArusaku and I will continue doing fanart despite all the haters
I have a few sasusaku, naruhina people who love my narusaku pics anyway tongue.gif

#8 natsuhiko

natsuhiko

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:i like drawing and the color orange my 3rd fav charicter is kiba ( YAY DOG MAN!)

Posted 28 June 2007 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (Dart Tension @ Jun 25 2007, 04:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was on deviant looking for some narusaku pics. I found some pretty good ones but man some people are ruthless against this pair (which I love to death by the way). Man it felt like my skin was melting off the longer I stayed there.

*huddles back into safetyness of this forum in deepest darkest hole*

hahaha DA is nothin compared to all the flamers to youtube!!! those people are like on crack insaine about pairings XDDDD

#9 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 28 June 2007 - 06:27 AM

Fech. Most of those people just say what their friends say without even thinking about it but believe in it.

THey'll change their tone if their friends change their preferences.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#10 Penandsword1

Penandsword1

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 03:48 PM

There are plenty of SasuSaku but I found found some pretty good NaruSaku drawings. E-vay draws awesome NaruSaku pics among other pairings pics.
From the flight deck before takeoff: I'm only gonna say this once: You have to turn off your laptop, iPod, Game Boy, CD player, BlackBerry, blueberry, strawberry, cherry, and Halle Berry -- yes, you have to turn her off, too! You have to turn off anything that isn't keeping you alive.

--JetBlue flight, JFK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users