Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:01 AM

Well, he's strong.
But imo, what make him a lame villain is kishi unable to kill him, thus resort on kaguya ex machina. That's lame.

I mean look at aizen. That's how shonen villain done right.

did he bring the both the mental strength along with the physical to the hero?

because to me, nagato's the perfect villain. everyone after him just feels "been there, done that."

#122 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:06 AM

because to me, nagato's the perfect villain. everyone after him just feels "been there, done that."

I have to second that. When Obito was revealed, I was wondering why and such and it turned out to be revenge for one thing, rather what built him to be Tobi like how Nagato changed. It felt like it was needed to give all of his moments "justice."

One thing that made me face palm, though I just laughed was that Hagoromo was telling them to save the world, only to last one chapter and failed. What was that about? I'm trying to get hyped here, and he ruined it.

#123 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:07 AM

Isn't someone else handling the DBZ Super manga besides Toriyama? I wonder if a comparison could be made with those Naruto novels on their validity to the factual series 

#124 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:21 PM

Pretty much. Though he had an anti-climatic ending but then again, it's not over, so who knows. Either way, he was done right. I just like it was down to a villain that has 0 connection and we supposed to care.

Who? Aizen?
Well, he's a shonen final villain material.

#125 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:32 PM

No and madara is still a final villain.

Nagato may be a perfect villain but not the final villain.
If you want to know who has the capability to become perfect final villain, it's orochimaru.

@touken
Tobi is another naruto clone who is bound to get tnj by him.
He's never a final villain.

#126 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 12:38 PM

Who? Aizen?
Well, he's a shonen final villain material.

He is unless he doesn't pull the trigger.

I know but he should never resort to a new character level once the mask is out. It's not to say it contradict his old persona, but it didn't live to it all that much. Also, he did change rather fast or at least not as convincing way since it only made him look foolish to not think of it. It's like "Well, I did come strong, didn't I?" It didn't help that the Rin's incident kept changing from Kakashi killed her to killing her because she believed it was the only way to being staged and with Obito, well, he kept having a new opinion.

#127 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 01:08 PM

WHAT! Give me the the link to that absurd video. 

This is what it feels to hear bullcrap coming into your mouth at an alarming rate.

#128 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:56 PM

This is what it feels to hear bullcrap coming into your mouth at an alarming rate.

wtf? What the kitten is this?

#129 Suigetsu

Suigetsu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:58 PM

He is unless he doesn't pull the trigger.

I know but he should never resort to a new character level once the mask is out. It's not to say it contradict his old persona, but it didn't live to it all that much. Also, he did change rather fast or at least not as convincing way since it only made him look foolish to not think of it. It's like "Well, I did come strong, didn't I?" It didn't help that the Rin's incident kept changing from Kakashi killed her to killing her because she believed it was the only way to being staged and with Obito, well, he kept having a new opinion.

Obito changing once his mask fell off and having the "sorry puppy I did it cause they killed rin bs" was one LAME ASS excuse. If he wanted to make him evil but keep Obito then he should had made the Obito body into the avatar of the Jubbi's mind.
All that Rin brainwashed and given the Sanbi host was Asspull that didnt make sense.

#130 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 04:58 PM

wtf? What the kitten is this?

A "normal" NH fan.

#131 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 21 October 2015 - 05:35 PM

You what I just realized, the 'real' villains of Naruto were the Biju themselves!!! Think about it, if they never existed none of the s**t that has happened would have happened. If there weren't any Biju, then there wouldn't be any jinchuriki which means Rin wouldn't have been killed which means Obito wouldn't have gone crazy and just stayed dead, which means Akatsuki wouldn't have been twisted into a merc group which means Naruto would have had a family which means he would have understood love which means he would have realized that Hinata was nothing more than a stalker who couldn't gather enough courage to talk to him without fainting which means we wouldn't have had Naruto: The Travesty I mean the Last. Think about it!

Maybe being a little sarcastic but still all of the Naruto world problems go back to the Biju and the Sage.

#132 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 07:38 PM

You what I just realized, the 'real' villains of Naruto were the Biju themselves!!! Think about it, if they never existed none of the s**t that has happened would have happened. If there weren't any Biju, then there wouldn't be any jinchuriki which means Rin wouldn't have been killed which means Obito wouldn't have gone crazy and just stayed dead, which means Akatsuki wouldn't have been twisted into a merc group which means Naruto would have had a family which means he would have understood love which means he would have realized that Hinata was nothing more than a stalker who couldn't gather enough courage to talk to him without fainting which means we wouldn't have had Naruto: The Travesty I mean the Last. Think about it!

Maybe being a little sarcastic but still all of the Naruto world problems go back to the Biju and the Sage.

Then it would be either Kaguya faults who ate the fruit that started all if this in the first place or...

Well, you know how in Dark Souls the "Undead curse" is said to be somewhat linked to Gwyn making sure the fire never goes out? Well, some people say he is the First Sin. Imagine this to be Hagoromo. He gave everyone chakra and ninjustu, and he created the bijuu. So all of this is his fault.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#133 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 08:36 PM

It's getting quiet here. Maybe I should spread my wings somewhere. I don't want to do at MAL. It's like asking to be in NF. I'll find a place.

So what's new here?

#134 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 09:15 PM

No and madara is still a final villain.

Nagato may be a perfect villain but not the final villain.
If you want to know who has the capability to become perfect final villain, it's orochimaru.

sure he's the villain that got away with everything and brought the creepy factor, however there's one problem

he revolved around the sharingan. which linked to the uchiha. who shouldn't be part of the main plot.

he wants to know every jutsu....ok....why?...his parents are dead. so? seriously orochimaru aint that deep of a villain and loses just as much as team rocket.

#135 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:30 PM

sure he's the villain that got away with everything and brought the creepy factor, however there's one problem

he revolved around the sharingan. which linked to the uchiha. who shouldn't be part of the main plot.

he wants to know every jutsu....ok....why?...his parents are dead. so? seriously orochimaru aint that deep of a villain and loses just as much as team rocket.

True but what do you look in a villain then?

#136 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:54 PM

@touken
Tobi has three mask: tobi is a good boy, tobi is madara, and tobi is nobody.
Obito still use the last one until naruto beat him and he back to his old self(naruto uchiha).
Rin dead is the cause, but kishi used hokage as the solution to redeem obito.
He should use love too, to redeem obito.

#137 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 11:55 PM

True but what do you look in a villain then?

who me?

someone who challanges the hero both mentally and physically. one that is able to push them into a corner to their lowest point. one who's reasons are justifiable and make sense.

#138 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:12 AM

@catra
Orochimaru want to get all jutsu for scientific curiosity and that's why he need immortality. The dead of his parent is what drive him to search immortality.
His immortality quest is what make orochimaru do the Villainous thing.

Sharingan become the center plot since the day sasuke become naruto equal.

Orochimaru become a joke in part 2, even more after his resurection.

#139 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 12:53 AM

Orochimaru is my favorite villain because he is simple. Like a disney villain..

Making a complex villain is more difficult than a simple one. Complex villains are too difficult for Kishi. He's not a talented writer and he gets easily tangled up in things and caught in his own web. It's too much for him and it all just crumbles in the end..

Kabuto is arguably the best written villain, but even he is cut off in the end. Kishi's sympathy for bad guys makes me worried its like he's an irl hannibal (tihiihi).

ナルサク

#140 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 22 October 2015 - 02:27 AM

Orochimaru is my favorite villain because he is simple. Like a disney villain..

Making a complex villain is more difficult than a simple one. Complex villains are too difficult for Kishi. He's not a talented writer and he gets easily tangled up in things and caught in his own web. It's too much for him and it all just crumbles in the end..

Kabuto is arguably the best written villain, but even he is cut off in the end. Kishi's sympathy for bad guys makes me worried its like he's an irl hannibal (tihiihi).

I agree with kabuto.

IMO, kishi make the villains more sympathize then the good guy.
To the point that it make the villain much more interesting than the good guy. I don't think it's a good thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users