#1 ABrokenRomeo

ABrokenRomeo

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 25 July 2006 - 12:47 AM

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.

This couldn’t be happening. It couldn’t be. Naruto stared down at the body of one Uchiha Sasuke. The person whom he was glad to call rival and friend. He had needles sticking out of him everywhere and blood flowing freely from his body. He wasn’t moving - he wasn’t speaking. Naruto couldn’t hear his heartbeat. He was dead - he was dead and gone.

Tears began to flow down his face as he clutched the Uchiha to his body. As he held his dead friend he felt something within him surge - a deep ancient anger that was quickly rising to the surface. A Rage that boiled within him - quickly coming to the surface as he screamed out.

“You killed him! I’ll RIP YOU APART!”

Naruto set Sasukes body down gently and slowly stood up. Red Chakra began to swirl around him menacingly. Rage filling him more and more as he looked at the boy in the mirrors, he didn’t even hear what was said to him.

He felt the needles pierce his flesh again but they were quickly rejected and sent flying. He charged and managed to grab the boys arm, driving his fist into the boys face and sending him crashing through his own Ice Mirror. The Bloodline Limit came crashing down around him as he charged foreward once again, this time aiming to shatter the boys face with a single harsh blow.

It was not the kindess of his heart that stopped Naruto in his tracks. It was the sight of what was going on behind the boy - Kakashi-Sensai lay on the ground holding his chest and bleeding but still alive.

It was to the side of them - that ceased all function in his brain. There lay his Sakura-chan. The girl he loved most in the world, the person he would be most willing to give his life for. Her beautiful green eyes - lifeless. A hole in her body the size of Zabuza’s sword. Behind her Tazuna was shaking in fear. Zabuza brought the sword up to Slice the Bridge builder in two.

“SAKURA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAN!” And he was gone from infront of the formerly masked boy. He was infront of Zabuza with speed that should have not been humanly possible. He drove his fist into the stomach of the Demon of the Mist sending him flying backwards and into Haku sending both tumbling over.

“We are leaving Haku...” Zabuza said as he picked up himself and Haku. This - thing obviously was out of control right now and he was sure he could kill the kid, but he didn’t want to have to do so with the Copy-nin still alive. With that the two disappeared into the darkness of a Kiri Gakure no Jutsu.

Naruto grabbed Sakura’s body and pulled it against him - sobbing harder then he ever had in his life. It couldn’t be true - it just couldn’t be. He continued to cry for what felt like forever until his entire world went black..and in that moment he knew...he knew that all purpose was gone...he knew that all reason to live was forever lost...he knew...that he would kill those that had taken his reason for existence away from him.
~Forever Living the Dream~

#2 MonkeysTotallyRock

MonkeysTotallyRock

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,208 posts
  • Interests:Eating... Sleeping... Thinking about monkeys...

Posted 25 July 2006 - 01:19 AM

of course you should! the only reason you shouldn't continue a fic is because you're too busy. it doesn't matter what other poeple say, and it doesn't matter what others think. fanfiction is a hobby, and you should do it for yourself.

#3 jmf

jmf

the hermit of h and e

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 895 posts
  • Interests:am a kw addict,a former h and e addict but am now an h and e hermit(lurker)

Posted 09 August 2006 - 08:13 PM

exactly writing fanfictions is a hobby and other people should never talk you out of writing them.

2z3z1wm.gif

#4 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 09 August 2006 - 09:32 PM

I agree with those two. You should continue and enjoy the expierence. happy.gif

#5 tombadgerlock

tombadgerlock

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 10:58 AM

I hope you do continue, even if it's obviously not going ot be narusaku. As long as it's not NaruHina...NO problem!!!

#6 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 26 August 2006 - 07:05 AM

Should you continue the fiction is all up to you, but first you have to answer a question. Why do you write fanfiction? (this one to be specific)

There's usually three answers to this question: 1. You had an idea and wished to write it down, 2. You enjoy writing fanfiction and this is what you came up with, and 3. You write fanfiction because you like to provide entertainment to readers.

Now answers 1. and 2. are pretty similar and if one those two are your answer... then if you should continue this fic should be based on how you feel... do you enjoy writing this piece? Do you have ideas of how to continue it?

Now if your answer is 3... then no one in this thread has helped you yet because no one has given you any reviews. Me? Although your writing style doesn't really appeal to me and the piece is pretty short... I found that is was a very good beginning that has great potential to lead into a better story. The only real problem that I can see is your use of dashes. You're using them too much. Just remember that dashes should not be used too often.

I hope this post made sense... I'm extremely tired and about to go to bed.

And by the way... if your answer is a combination of all three... then ask yourself three different questions. First two are the same... do you enjoy writing it? Do you have ideas how to continue it?... The third question is: Do you think people will enjoy it? (ask for reviews to answer this question).

I seriously don't think this post made any sense.
Pretty bored.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users