Close
Photo

Recomendations for Anime that could cheer up NS fans?

tsundere anime manga

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:52 AM

Hello Guys. I have a request of sorts.

Do any of you know of any good anime/manga that has the main male protagonist end up with a tsundere? Preferably a tsundere who is one of the main characters and/or main female protagonist?

It could be from any genre really, I just want to read/watch a series that has a pairing with the main character and a tsundere who is also a main character. So feel free to make extensive lists of your own personal favorites that meet the criteria I put forth.

I ask this because I want to find something new to watch/read. Since, you know, the ending to Naruto wasn't really satisfying to me. Plus I want to get into any series that has a couple with a tsundere in it.

So yeah, thanks in advance. Have a nice day.

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 02:59 AM

Sword art online 

Kaze no stigma
Full Metal Alchemist 
Full Metal Panic
Inuyasha
Ranma 1/2
Naruto- whoa wrong anime (ignore this one). 

That's all I can think off for now.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 03:07 AM

Nadia the secret of blue water

Slam dunk

City hunter

#4 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:14 AM

Tordora -  I watched it recently and while it can get silly at times, it's pretty short and sweet so it makes for a nice "therapy". I guess this is a common recommendation since a lot of people started watching it or rewatching it after Naruto so I decided to take a look as well. And yeah, Taiga is the absolute queen of tsunderes.  :thumb:

Inuyasha - I know I mentioned this manga a lot of times, but it's one of my favorites ever. It was pretty popular a few years back and there's a good chance you've watched/read it, but if you haven't I deeply recommend it. Also, if you only watched the anime, you should go read the manga. It's much more romantic.

Shaman King - like with Toradora, if you want an absolute tsundere, Anna's your gal. This one doesn't focus on romance that much, but that's how I like it because that also means less drama/love triangles. Again, if you want the full experience, read the manga because in the anime they cut out a whole segment about the protagonist's relationship, which I think is one of the cutest things ever.

Full Metal Alchemist - I decided to add this one as well because it was the type of relationship you wanted, but I wouldn't recommend it as "therapy" after Naruto because it gets really dark.

Well, that's all I can think of now, I'll come back when if I remember something else.

#5 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:20 AM

baka to test.

chrono crusade.

to aru majutsu no index and to aru kagaku no railgun.

and special mention : Fate Stay Night Unlimited Blade Work(2014).

#6 Cloyias

Cloyias

Clumsy guy

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 36 posts
  • Interests:I like many, MANY things.
    Anime, sci-fi, tv shows, movies.
    Games, but it's not so interesting to play alone, especially mmorpg ( housing and pets <3 )
    Reading books. I like to animate stuff, and I love drawing. ( sadly in not good at it )
    Animals <3 , Indie pop:3
    And still, there's so much more...

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:01 AM

Nisekoi is ongoing. So yeah ... But its really cute and sweet anime :3 School life rom-com.
And i think Spice and wolf, but im not sure if she's tsundere. I'm still kind a new to anime ^^

" And if we turn back time, could we learn to live right? "

23hljpw.jpg

#7 Rabbit

Rabbit

Pappaparapappapa

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,600 posts
  • Interests:Being peculiar. Travelling around the world. Shoujo manga. Obsessed with cats. Jelly beans. NicoNico. SPLATOON. Honeyworks.

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:01 PM

Akatsuki no Yona
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso (lots of death flags)
Fate/Stay Night UBW
Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji

Shall we skate?❄❄

5a8024b87c1bc97de775cb6fa0967ff9.gif

#8 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 04:31 PM

Hello Guys. I have a request of sorts.

Do any of you know of any good anime/manga that has the main male protagonist end up with a tsundere? Preferably a tsundere who is one of the main characters and/or main female protagonist?

It could be from any genre really, I just want to read/watch a series that has a pairing with the main character and a tsundere who is also a main character. So feel free to make extensive lists of your own personal favorites that meet the criteria I put forth.

I ask this because I want to find something new to watch/read. Since, you know, the ending to Naruto wasn't really satisfying to me. Plus I want to get into any series that has a couple with a tsundere in it.

So yeah, thanks in advance. Have a nice day.

Please do try Nagi no Asukara

I watched it way before Naruto ends and it somehow reminded me of the love "triangle" in Naruto.

and for some reason i feel that this should how to correctly portray Sakura's "love" for Sasuke, and Naruto's love for Sakura, and yeah.. Sasuke's "feelings" for Sakura. There is also someone like Hinata but she's hella more better.

Prepare for some tear-jerking moments, but it will all end in a good way..unlike Naruto this actually has a plot lol...and with a strong twist...with a MC character  who actually didn't gives up even if he doesn't say it all the time.

The animation, the imagery ,etc were stunning..

Plus the Main Male Character here wouldn't disappoint you...unlike Nardo.

This guy is someone you can actually trust..

Like in Naruto, i got fooled with SasuSaku at first... but ahh yea just watch it if you are interested lol

Here are some screenshots

E0QH2qV.png

W8m75cM.jpg

myynW2L.gif

dk2vzl0.jpg

6ZsZKzs.jpg

#9 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:24 PM

chrono crusade.

:squish:

Seriously, Rosette/Chrno has become one of my absolute favorite pairings. :wub:

#10 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:45 PM

Toradora, definitely. I finished watching it recently and it was a lot of fun, and surprisingly pretty damn smart with its characterization and story events.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 31 December 2014 - 07:17 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#11 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:37 PM

- City hunter

- Nearly anything written by Rumiko Takahashi (Ranma 1/2, Inu-Yasha, Maison Ikkoku, Urusei Yatsura...)

- Mazinger-Z

- Great Mazinger

- Macross/Robotech

- Slam Dunk

- Slayers

- Rurouni Kenshin

- Kenyuu Densetsu Yaiba

- Kimagure Orange Road (if you like comedic romance, this is excellent)

If you are willing to check fancomics, Evangelion-303 is pretty good.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#12 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 09:10 PM

Clannad. The guy doesn't ended with tsunedere, but they have alternative endings. By way can someone could give me the endings of Kotomi and Fuku in the video game?

Saint Seiya. If you want to forget Romance you can try this.

Okami san.

Karin.

Elemental Gerad.

DNangel.

School Rumble, yes I recommend it after the Naruto's ending you can watch this.

Sword art online 

Kaze no stigma
Full Metal Alchemist 
Full Metal Panic
Inuyasha
Ranma 1/2
Naruto- whoa wrong anime (ignore this one). 

That's all I can think off for now.

That anime promised, but they cancel it

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#13 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 12:46 AM

Attack on Titan, I'm pretty sure Eren will end up with Mikasa... she's a tsundere I think
WqQwzgf.gif

#14 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 31 December 2014 - 01:05 AM

If you're looking for some in the romantic genre, I can recommend

• Midori Days
  • His and her Circumstances
  • Please Teacher
  • Romeo X Juliet
  • Ah! My Goddess 
  • Rumbling Hearts
  • REC
  • Video Girl Ai

If you are looking for more shonen oriented, I agree with Shaman King as well as

• Yu Yu Hakusho
  • Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad
  • Full Metal Panic
  • Outlaw Star
  • Rurouni Kenshin

Now, not all of these have tsunderes, but the romantic options I suggested all had nice relationships and some of the shonen ones have tsundere characters.

Edited by Lid, 31 December 2014 - 01:06 AM.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#15 Jio Freed

Jio Freed

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 03:25 AM

666 Satan (it has NS done right) Rave Fairy Tail
His brother atleast knew how to do NS right

[img=http://oi58.tinypic.com/11qntsj.jpg[/img]

#16 Catwho

Catwho

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:13 AM

It's a week late for the appropriate season, but there's a really silly OVA set called "My Santa" from the writer of Love Hina, in which the unfortunately named protagonist (Santa....) ends up with one of Santa Claud's tsundere granddaughters.  Silly, short, and very sweet.  

We just finished watching the series Ao Haru Ride (Blue Spring Ride) and the female there is not only a tsundere, so is the guy!  They both have their reasons for it, though.

Read my stuff! Some of the stories are even finished! Catwho on Fanfiction.net
I also now have a Tumblr like thing:  http://tprara.tumblr.com/

#17 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:26 AM

I like both anime and manga version of ao haru ride. But its a given that they can't put everything in 12 episodes only. I would want a season 2 but another part of me doesnt want to since i dont like whats coming next.lol

For those who want a tsundere male. Kyouya Sata from ookami shoujo no kuro ouji is a good candidate. It is already adapted into an anime.. too bad the kitten block moment from his sister wasnt included in the last episode. That was really sweet yet funny moment.

Another male tsundere would be Kugayama Shuusei from L-DK but i wouldnt reeally recommed it at the moment since im getting pissed off by hos character lately.. although i like the Live Action and probably for shallow reasons such as the main lead actor who is such a cutie lol.

Hmm as for to aru majutsu no index.. i totally dig touma and misaka but im not sure if theyll end up with each other.

You can also try Strike the Blood. But it has harem flag though most girls there are tsundere.

#18 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 04:55 PM

Inuyasha: It was pretty obvious xD, although I did have some doubts, but it would have been too dark if the main character chooses the dead ex.

Card Captor Sakura(lol): I don't even remember this xD

Fullmetal Alchemist: Like it was said, this manga gets really dark...still one of the best...possibly because all the characters feel human, even the nonhuman ones. Winry and Ed was kind of written right around the second half.

Good Ending; Kind of adult xD

Edit: Wait wait wait...History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi:

Edited by Strangelove, 31 December 2014 - 04:57 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#19 TheBestUsernameEver

TheBestUsernameEver

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 08:21 PM

Outran High School Host Club
Sketch Dance
Gintama
Chuunibyou
The File Of Young Kindaichi

#20 K9ofChaos

K9ofChaos

f**k the establishment! I'm a bunny!

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,102 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 05:00 PM

I heard that there was a Tsundere character in Akame Ga Kill that is dating the main character. But I'm not sure if I got that info right. So could any Akame Ga Kill fans confirm/debunk this notion?

But yeah, great suggestions so far guys.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users