No replies to this topic

#1 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:06 AM

For long time I wanted to do this sub forum or topic and until now I decided to do it. Well hoping that someday we could have crossover of Digimon and Pokemon in an episode, movie, or a game. While we are waiting for that to happen let's have some fun in this Topic.

I have some rules to follow in this topic:

We all know we have two sub forums of Digimon and Pokemon for separate, this means that anything have to do something with one of the series has to go there(Example, just news about Pokemon or just news of Digimon has to go to the respective forum). Here we have to post something that have to do something for both series( Example, Digimon goes in Smash Bros).

No fighting, Yes we can do  VS, but no fighting just debating( Showing, videos, rants and more).

We can post, fics, fanarts AVM, videos, rants, comments and more.

To begin with this  for a couple of months I have seen many comparison with Digimon and Pokemon about the their games all this because Pokefans are not happy with Pokemon SW SH and well I want to know what do you think about this? Some says that some Poke fans are becoming Digi fans.

Edited by Liu bie, 04 August 2019 - 05:09 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users