Guild Wars 2

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#41 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

Now THAT is a Flame War!!!

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 15 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

I for one cannot WAIT for server transfers to become paid. entire guilds with
100-200 players have been moving and that totally unbalances the wvwvw.
To add insult to injury, Rddt. one of the main guilds from Whiteside moved to
Gunnar >.< that ended up just motivating Teo to hunt them down though lol.
Today was an awesome day. Got at-least 100 kills =D. And for the first time i
ended up trying my grenade kit. so I'm now a Healing Mad Bomber Engy XD
The versatility with just switching kits and traits around is ridiculous. Can't
belive i used to regret making an Engy at the lower levels D=

Also...I think they have already added some sort of culling changes. was in massive skirmishes
today and didn't once end up walking into an invisible army. that was good smile.gif
If it gets better from here then i can safely admit i wont be playing much other
than gw2 :/ Oh yea. just 58 more gold to go for my commander badge =D. Can't effin wait! smile.gif

#42 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video games,Books, Sci Fiction, etc<br />And Fanfiction........ Loads and loads of Fanfiction.

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:41 PM

FINALLY! https://www.guildwar...ting-is-coming/

Guesting hits on the 28th. If any Hne members want to join us in Whiteside Ridge
these are the last 10 days to do so since server transfers will be PAID after that biggrin.gif
This will finally stabilize all the massive guild transfers that have been happening.
Its cheaper to transfer to less populated servers so that should eventually result
in pretty even populations across the board. smile.gif

#43 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 02:46 AM

I know this is a triple post. But it seems like noone is posting in this thread at all! D:
And i cannot let that happen D:
Specially not when i have found what is quite possible the best engineer build ever!

Meet Nisha. The TANKCAT!

I am soooo gonna adapt my engy to a hybrid of this build
And my existing one. Anyone that says engys are weak can
GET A CROWBAR TO THE FACE! biggrin.gif

#44 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 18 January 2013 - 11:44 PM

Computer is back online after a hiatus of almost 5 weeks without a graphics card!

#45 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 08:19 AM

Sweet biggrin.gif welcome back cloud smile.gif

#46 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

Welcome back, Cloud! biggrin.gif

That video was both hilarious and awesome, Dan. XD I do like the text timers it shows on the icons, I'll have to see if that is an in-game option or a plug-in.

I went on a big AC dungeon run with the MooN guys last night, we finished all 3 paths and plan to do more dungeon running tonight. smile.gif

It earned me enough gold to buy a couple of pieces of cultural armour, so I no longer look like a member of a heavy-metal band. tongue.gif

#47 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:25 AM

been using the text timers for ages. sorry bout forgetting to tell you about it.
its in the options screen . And while i can survive a LOT longer now being
a tankcat is HARD D= timing the shield attacks needs ridiculously perfect timing. guess it will
take some time before i can troll a zerg like he does :/ (can already run past one to get into
a base without dying though)

Sadly my cultural armour sucks :/ pretty happy with my karma sets though. smile.gif
since wvwvw reset i'm probably going to be mostly in wvwvw. we're ahead of Rof this
week and after all the gloating they've done at our expense in the official forums
Whiteside is determined to knock them off tier 8. and we WILL do it. if not this week
then the next biggrin.gif One things certain. we are NEVER going back to tier 9.

#48 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:53 AM

Restarting on Guild Wars after about 4 months way. Need a good world soon. sleep.gif

#49 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:54 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Jan 20 2013, 09:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Restarting on Guild Wars after about 4 months way. Need a good world soon. sleep.gif

Come to whiteside ridge eu server.

#50 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:13 PM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Jan 20 2013, 03:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You'll need to make your move soon, as they will be introducing paid server transfers on the 28th of this month.

#51 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 23 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Extremely Outnumbered ? Check.
Impossible Crazy Objective ? Check.
Making Guildwars 2 History ? Check.

Golem Brigade.....

ROLL OUT!

We captured Stonemist within 3 mins =D
and HELD it for almost an hr against an extremely
angry gunnar zerg that was triple our size.
Whiteside is truely one of the most fun wvwvw servers
EVER! biggrin.gif

P.s:- you can spot me in various parts in this video.

#52 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Hah, awesome video. XD Great to hear what Whiteside did!

It won't be long until the WvW reset now, it'll be interesting to see how it goes with our new opponents. smile.gif We may be one of the smaller WvW servers, but we certainly punch above our weight.

Can't wait for the new update next week, but I'm not sure how much I'll be able to play before I go on my trip. The new laurels would definitely get me striving for more achievements!

#53 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:11 PM

New patch notes about the brand new content coming today!

Guild Wars 2: Flame and Frost Prelude

I'm excited about the Living Story and the new achievement laurels. smile.gif

#54 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 09:51 PM

Omg. Instead of nerfing the engineer they actually.... Buffed the class ? O_o
Thats something new D: cant effin WAIT for this patch. The wvwvw and fractal
Changes have been a long time coming....

#55 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

The guild missions update is comin up in a few days. and i personally cannot WAIT!
finalyl something to do with all the excess guild influence which major guilds like Teo
have an overabundance of.

More info Here

#56 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:53 PM

Yeah, the guild missions look fun and exciting. smile.gif I chuckled when I saw the chicken run. tongue.gif

Here's the article explaining Guild Missions and what you can expect from them. (in case anyone missed the tiny link under Krazy's embedded video)

By the way, if anyone is in desperate need of more bank/inventory space, Bag Slots and Bank Tabs are 20% off in the Gem Store until the end of 26th February. happy.gif

#57 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Feb 22 2013, 03:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, the guild missions look fun and exciting. smile.gif I chuckled when I saw the chicken run. tongue.gif

Here's the article explaining Guild Missions and what you can expect from them. (in case anyone missed the tiny link under Krazy's embedded video)

By the way, if anyone is in desperate need of more bank/inventory space, Bag Slots and Bank Tabs are 20% off in the Gem Store until the end of 26th February. happy.gif

i did link to that article lol. its right underneath the video. although i must admit its pretty hard to see.
teo will be spending a ton of our influence in having all sorts of guild events. i hope you join us for them smile.gif

#58 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

New patch notes about the game update tonight. smile.gif There is plenty of interesting information.

Guild Wars 2: February 26th Game Update.

Can't wait to play the next stage of the Living Story. smile.gif You will also be able to pick what you want to do for your daily achievements, so it will be interesting to see what system they came up with.

The new Guild Missions will also make their debut and, last but definitely not least, we will finally be able to preview weapons and armour in the Trading Post before buying! biggrin.gif

#59 GoNeKr@zY

GoNeKr@zY

• ANBU
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

patch is currently live. its MASSIVE! at-least 4 gigs looks like.

EDIT:- nvm. it was just 700 megs. but the amount of stuff
it added was ridiculous.

#60 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 01:22 AM

133 hours and 38 minutes over the past six months and I finally hit 80 party.gif
Decided to blow most of my money on dyes weapons and armor but at least now I don't look like a level 30!

JLHza2T.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users