3 replies to this topic

#1 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:13 PM

Will Naruto become the spiritual successor to the sage of six paths? Or maybe the sage himself? 

Do you think the Sage will make an appearance?

Or do you think something has gone wrong and that Obito or Madara will become the sage or if he does come back he will be evil!?!?!?!? 

I've always felt Naruto and Sasuke would each be half of the sage and that the battle that started so many years ago would finally end.

Edited by bthug, 13 July 2013 - 04:23 PM.

#2 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:24 PM

I think the Sage's soul is sealed inside Kurama, kind of like Minato and Kushina were sealed inside Naruto.

There might be an event that will trigger his appereance, just like what happened with Minato and Kushina.

Maybe after the Juubi is complete..or Naruto is dying..

I'm just throwing something out there, I think we'll have to wait before we can say anything spesific. :P

But yes, I do believe the Sage will show himself! After all the hyping, how can he not? :sweat: Maybe he'll even tell Naruto "the world lies in your hands" or something.

ナルサク

#3 bthug

bthug

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 866 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:13 PM

I think the Sage's soul is sealed inside Kurama, kind of like Minato and Kushina were sealed inside Naruto.

There might be an event that will trigger his appereance, just like what happened with Minato and Kushina.

Maybe after the Juubi is complete..or Naruto is dying..

I'm just throwing something out there, I think we'll have to wait before we can say anything spesific. :P

But yes, I do believe the Sage will show himself! After all the hyping, how can he not? :sweat: Maybe he'll even tell Naruto "the world lies in your hands" or something.

Wow thats new, never thought of that. What if some how he ends up bad or corrupt and Naruto has to save him? Lol doubt it

#4 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 05:55 AM

Kurama had already hinted at it. What it actually means, well I hope o see in the upcoming chapters. :smile:  

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users