• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#21 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 02 March 2008 - 01:51 PM

Another author must be most fervently recommended is Sharingank . He -or she- writes mainly one-shots and drabbles, but they are excellent, and he's expert in fluffy, funny stories.

I have a hard time selecting some few of his brilliant stories, so I'll mention some of them, but I advice read all of them:

Title: Button My Dress?
Author: Sharingank
Genre: Romance/Humor
Rating: T
Summary: Preparing for a dinner party had never been this dangerous...
Reason for recommendation: It's hilarious. It's incredibly amusing seeing Sakura torturing Naruto like that.
Warnings: Innuendo.

Title: Broken Wings
Genre: Romance/General
Summary: She had been the one to kiss him first.
Reason for recommendation: It's simply beautiful.
Warnings: Some mature themes.

Title: Cyclical
Genre: Romance/Drama
Summary: All relationships move in cycles. Theirs is no different.
Reason for recommendation: It's a very sharp look in the differences between Naruto and Sasuke.
Warnings: Some language

Title: How Words a Picture Say?
Summary: Naruto's idea of smiling for the camera does not coincide with Sakura's.
Reason for recommendation: It's beautiful and funny, right like Narusaku's interaction is.
Warnings: Mild swearing.

Okay, I think it's enough.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#22 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 02 March 2008 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Mar 3 2008, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another author must be most fervently recommended is Sharingank . He -or she- writes mainly one-shots and drabbles, but they are excellent, and he's expert in fluffy, funny stories.

I have a hard time selecting some few of his brilliant stories, so I'll mention some of them, but I advice read all of them:

Title: Button My Dress?
Summary: Preparing for a dinner party had never been this dangerous...
Reason for recommendation: It's hilarious. It's incredibly amusing seeing Sakura torturing Naruto like that.
Warnings: Innuendo.

Title: Broken Wings
Genre: Romance/General
Summary: She had been the one to kiss him first.
Reason for recommendation: It's simply beautiful.
Warnings: Some mature themes.

Title: Cyclical
Genre: Romance/Drama
Summary: All relationships move in cycles. Theirs is no different.
Reason for recommendation: It's a very sharp look in the differences between Naruto and Sasuke.
Warnings: Some language

Title: How Words a Picture Say?
Summary: Naruto's idea of smiling for the camera does not coincide with Sakura's.
Reason for recommendation: It's beautiful and funny, right like Narusaku's interaction is.
Warnings: Mild swearing.

Okay, I think it's enough.

Lol, Sharingank is a she, and has been an old member in this forum. tongue.gif
Look her up, u'll be slightly surprised I reckon. XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#23 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 02 March 2008 - 09:12 PM

QUOTE (Wilson @ Mar 2 2008, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol, Sharingank is a she, and has been an old member in this forum. tongue.gif
Look her up, u'll be slightly surprised I reckon. XD

Yup, been here even before me.... probably around Yoko's time I reckon. Ash-chan used to hang around here a lot and provide us with a whole bunch of NaruSaku fluff ^^

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#24 JokerDragon101

JokerDragon101

The Wierd Dragon Ninja

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:well i love the show Naruto and my favorite couple is narusaku of course. uhh i like to draw and things so thats pretty much it.^^

Posted 08 March 2008 - 07:57 PM

well im new but i might as well put one of my favorites in.

Title:http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3865683/1/ (Outbreak)
Author: Denim88
Genre: Horror/Romance
Summary: It hit the shinobi world without warning. Now the survivors must do whatever it takes to survive and outlast the infection. However, is that even possible when the problem seems to be spreading at a greater and greater rate? NaruSaku & other pairings.

Reason for recommendation: This is a great story with a mix of horror and romance for Naruto. its something that would never happen in Naruto but it is a great fiction story at that.

Warning: can cause you to get scared at some parts.

Edited by JokerDragon101, 08 March 2008 - 07:59 PM.

Don't you just wish you could live in the life of Naruto? ^^

#25 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:13 PM

well im new but i might as well put one of my favorites in.

Hi and welcome. You have messed the link, but don't worry. By the way, Outbreak has already been recommended in the first page. Not that it should stop you of recommending it, but I think it's better checking if the story has already been recommended ffor avoiding multiple entries.

(If you want, I can try fixing the link for you)

At any rate, I'm going to recommend other story. I'm a bit hesitant to include it, but here I go:

Title: Hell´s Radiance
Author: Angel of the Godless
Genre: General
Summary: Fate can be a twisted thing, some only exist in hate. Sakura was one of those, a container of the most feared demon in history, hated by her village. Lost in the darkness, she tried to find a reason for living.
Reason for recommendation: I'll quote some words of the author:

I've read a lot of Naruto stories over the years, and I know of dozens of crappy Sakura is the demon container ones and she's either:

a) A whiny little girl who does nothing

b) An exact replica of Naruto's personality, she's basically him except her hair's pink and she's a girl

c) The same as in cannon with no disernable difference

d) The story was really crappy and abadoned after two chapters

I will not ever abadon this story, and I will be scary close to cannon without actually just reguritating it back. I don't know how to describe it, it will be close to cannon, but enough differences to keep everyone from getting bored.

That she does. It's a compelling, interestingly written AU where Sakura has the bijuu instead of Naruto, and she tries sticking close to canon without being a mere retelling of Naruto manga. It's almost scary seeing the effect the demon fox has on Sakura and how she tries fighting it, despite all.

Warning: It's very dramatic. And I'm afraid it may not have a happy end. It's because it I'm not sure I recommend it. But if you don't care for it and you want a good history featuring Sakura, it's a good reading.

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#26 JokerDragon101

JokerDragon101

The Wierd Dragon Ninja

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:well i love the show Naruto and my favorite couple is narusaku of course. uhh i like to draw and things so thats pretty much it.^^

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:17 PM

well i feel retarded lol

Don't you just wish you could live in the life of Naruto? ^^

#27 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:45 PM

Hmm... I was thinking of gathering up all your recommendations and placing it in a big spoiler in the first post for easier scrolling. I don't know if that will help, but do you guys want it that way? Or would you rather have every post full of recommendations instead?

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#28 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 08:55 PM

Hmm... I was thinking of gathering up all your recommendations and placing it in a big spoiler in the first post for easier scrolling. I don't know if that will help, but do you guys want it that way?

Yes, I think it'll help.

#29 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 04:44 AM

It took a while, but I put everything together in the first post. I only request that people follow the format provided so that it gives story-searchers more information.

Edited by Onionhead Attacks, 09 March 2008 - 04:44 AM.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#30 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

For the love of... I had written a long post with plenty recomemndations, and I have missed it!

Sigh.

Good work putting together the list, Onionhead. Now, I'm going to give you more tongue.gif :

Title: Medusa Javelin
Author: Nes Mikel
Genre: Tragedy/Romance
Summary: AU: A failed mission leaves the dreams of Team 7 forever shattered. As Sakura struggles to cope with Naruto's imprisonment, she slowly discovers a secret that has been hidden away from her for a long long time... [Companion fic to Garden of Sanctuary]
Reason for recommendation: This fic is part of the trilogy started with Garden of Sanctuary. It chronicles the events from Sakura's POV. Obviously, if you liked the first fic, you absolutely must read this.
Warning: No one.

Title: Empyreal Paradox
Author: Nes Mikel
Genre: Drama/Romance
Summary: AU: Naruto. Sakura. The Village of the Hidden Leaf. At the end, there was only the beginning. [Sequel to Garden of Sanctuary and Medusa Javelin]
Reason for recommendation: The conclusion to the history. Seriously, I was crying for the end of first chapter. So beautiful and compelling like the two first parts.
Warning: Huh, you may run out of handerchieks?

Title: Morning After
Author: Mizura
Rating: T, bordering on M
Summary: Naruto woke up to the feel of a hundred Sakuras using his head as a punching bag. Then he saw who was besides him. Suddenly his hangover didn't seem like the biggest of his problems anymore.
Reason for recommendation: It's the only NaruSaku fic Mizura has written. Obviously, the characterization is spot-on.
Warning: Hmm... Slight innuendo.

Title: Complications
Author: Geno Calamari
Genre: Adventure/General
Summary: While capturing the Kyuubi, Uchiha Itachi finds true adversaries in the form of Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto.
Reason for recommendation: I don't usually read Geno Calamari fics -even if they are very well written-, but this is really good. I like how he shows Naruto and Sakura fighting together, and how Naruto and Sakura are portrayed: strong-willed and determined.
Warning: No one, I think.

Title: Breaking Up Isn't as Hard to Do as Has Been Previously Suggested
Author: Doc Destructo
Genre: Humor
Summary: This is not an epic tale of action, suspense and true love. Yeah, I'm disappointed, too. But hey, hijinks.
Reason for recommendation: Maybe the most original -certainly one of the most hilarious- "Naruto tries wooing Sakura" stories I have ever read.
Warning: Frequent strong language.

#31 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

Now, I have just read this, and I like it:

Title: Naruto Shippuden: Kissing the Wind
Author: Highspeed0516 , also known as Travis in someplace else biggrin.gif
Genre: General/Romance
Rating: K+
Summary: Following the aftermath of the current confrontations in the manga, Sakura re-examines her feelings for the two most important men in her life, and reaches a conclusion. But is Sakura prepared to accept the burden?

Reason of recommendation: It has a nice mixture of fights and character development. The story fathoms in Sakura's feelings and how she realizes they have changed, and address the issue of Hinata and her crush, instead of ignoring it how other NaruSaku fics do (not that I'm against it. Hinata's infatuation is quite insignificant in the manga like it is. But it's nice giving it some resolution). I quite liked how the author compared both girls' crushes and showed how they were founded on hero worship rather real love.

The writing is good, and he doesn't commit too many grammar or spelling mistakes (even if it's "Mangekyou", no "Mangakyu" tongue.gif ).

Warnings: NONE

#32 Soflateam

Soflateam

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 10:43 PM

Yay for my first post! :thumbs:

Title: Ten Days
Author: SakuNaruLover
Summary: The rookie genin get ten days of summer vacation. Can Naruto finally convince Sakura to love him? This is an entry for the The Great Heaven & Earth FanficFanart Contest III, Summertime Edition. The keyword is: summer vacation. NaruSaku, SakuNaru

Reason of recommendation: A very cute and fluffy fic dealing with the buildup of a relationship between Naruto and Sakura. This is the fic that made me become a NaruSaku fan.

Warnings: None

Title: You're Never Alone
Author: SakuNaruLover
Summary: Sakura should be happy. Sasuke has returned to the village, Orochimaru has been killed and Akatsuki has been stopped for now. And it's her birthday as well. So why was she feeling like that...? keyword: secret

Reason of recommendation: Their relationship in this fic is touching, and there is a scene which had me cracking up for quite a while.

Title: Promises
Author: Mystic-water
Genre: Romance/Angst
Summary: Sakura watches Naruto transform into Kyuubi for the very first time. Takes place during and after chap 296297 of the manga. If you haven’t read it yet this fic will contain spoilers. Slight AU

Reason of recommendation: This is how it should have went.

Title: Naruto Flower Tales: Sakura
Author: Mr. Lee
Summary: A series of Naruto oneshots that involve him, the kunoichis, and flowers. Next up is Sakura. Title is First Love, Last Chance. Rated T for fluffiness and a touch of angst.

Reason of recommendation: I just love it.

Title: Beyond Words
Author: Morbid Original
Genre: Romance
Rating: K+
Summary: [Oneshot][NaruSaku]...And neither of them felt they had to say another word.

Reason of recommendation: The fic is run mainly by dialogue, but it's incredibly well done.

I have plenty more, just need to sort through my favorites list a bit.

Edited by Derock, 15 April 2008 - 07:54 PM.

#33 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 20 March 2008 - 11:57 PM

Title: A Soul's Salvation
Author: Lady Kogawolf
Rating: M
Summary: Guidance comes from the last place Sakura expected, and now, she must walk a new path with surprising results.

Reason of recommendation: The story is beautifully written, and the plot is touching and original.

Warnings: Very angsty.

One of my All time favorites. And yes it is a bit angsty at the beginning and towards the middle. But many does it end on a high note. and even has a couple of trully heart breaking sequences in it that can drop a tear or two. But all told an outstanding story.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#34 mashimaro

mashimaro

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 07:34 PM

Title: Arguing With Myself
Author: Aedien
Genre: Friendship/Romance
Summary:As the dynamics of Team 7 change and they grow up Naruto and Sakura begin to realize that their relationship is changing too. They just aren't sure what it's turning into.
Reason of recommendation: It's showing the difference between Naruto and Sakura in the same situation. One chapter is written from Sakura's POV and the other is from Naruto's POV. The fic suprised me because you could really feel Sakura's excitement and Naruto's negativeness.

"I've been re-watching a lot of Shippuuden and it amazes me how little real confidence Naruto has. He always acts tough, but it's all superficial, inside he always seems to be doubting himself. Sakura on the other hand acts like she's unsure of herself, and insists that she's the weakest part of the team, but inside she is always pushing herself harder, and cheering herself on. I think it's an interesting dynamic and I've tried to reflect the idea in both chapters of this fic." - Aedien, the Author

Warnings: None .. I think

Edited by mashimaro, 01 May 2008 - 07:24 PM.

#35 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 10 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

Onionhead, thank you so much for starting this topic, and thank you everyone else for contributing! biggrin.gif

It's great re-reading classics I had forgotten about, and checking out fics I had missed out on. More so now that it seems to be harder to come across good NaruSaku fics these days.

#36 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 10 August 2008 - 04:54 PM

Heres a few of mine

Title: Beauty and the Beast: NaruSaku Style
Author: catsi563
Genre: Adventure/Romance
Summary: Once upon a time a handsome prince was transformed into a hideous beast. Can a Pink haired dreamer help him find love in time to break the spell? A NaruSaku Story inspired by my favorite disney classic, an endearing fairy tale, and my favorite anime

Reason of recommendation: A new and fun take on the NaruSaku relationship using a disney fusion. Also I strongly feel that the Beauty and the Beast Story strongly paralells the NaruSaku Relationship in many ways.

Warnings: Still in progress, and some rough moments at the beginning. Also Evil Sasuke if your a fan of his.

Title: In your Arms
Genre: Romance
Summary: After Sakura is injured She confronts her feelings for Naruto and comes to some surprising revelations.
Reason of recommendation: My first NaruSaku story. It takes place in tis own continuity that is mostly cannon. But digresses after the events of the Itachi Sasuke fight

Warnings: None to speak of, have a tissue ready for happy tears.

Title: In your Eyes
Genre: Romance/Action
Summary: The Sequel to In your arms. Sakura and Naruto take a vacation adventure and romance ensue.
Reason of recommendation: The Sequel as demanded by the fans. Has everything a NaruSaku fan and A Naruto fan should enjoy. Adventure, romance, a little comedy, and even some tight suspence and drama.

Warnings: lemony content in chapters 2 and 4 (Done tastefully in my style), some language and violence, and a couple of suspenceful moments that well leave you (hopefully) white knuckling your key board.

Title: Beautiful world
Author: Digifruti
Genre: Romance/drama/ angst
Summary: “I always thought of this world as a cruel and ugly place, but every now and then, I’m reminded of how beautiful it can be”

Reason of recommendation: A heart wrenching soul searing piece of writing. If you dont cry at least once while reaidng this check your pulse.

Warnings: A real tearjerker. Sakura gets put on an emotional roller coaster in this one but in the end she comes up aces.

Title: Sakura Season
Author: Highspeed0516
Genre: Romance/drama/action
Summary: The Sequel to "Kissing the Wind." Sakura Haruno endures her own specialized round of training that will set her on the path to becoming the most powerful Kunoichi ever . . . or destroy her. But will it be enough to save Sasuke and protect Naruto?

Reason of recommendation: Following in the footsteps of Kissing the Wind the second book in this series is well written, and focuses exclusivly on Sakuras training, and an inevitable confrontation with Sasuke. Narutos around in spirit. very well done.

Warnings:Not a lot of Naruto, and a very well written SasuSaku moment in it. But worth the read all the way.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#37 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 08:54 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Aug 10 2008, 07:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Onionhead, thank you so much for starting this topic, and thank you everyone else for contributing! biggrin.gif

It's great re-reading classics I had forgotten about, and checking out fics I had missed out on. More so now that it seems to be harder to come across good NaruSaku fics these days.

You're welcome, Smiter-sama happy.gif I kind of noticed that a lot of us were suffering when trying to find some good stories so I'm glad that this has been helpful to you. And there's more to come, hopefully XD

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Aug 10 2008, 09:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Title: In your Eyes
Genre: Romance/Action
Summary: The Sequel to In your arms. Sakura and Naruto take a vacation adventure and romance ensue.
Reason of recommendation: The Sequel as demanded by the fans. Has everything a NaruSaku fan and A Naruto fan should enjoy. Adventure, romance, a little comedy, and even some tight suspence and drama.

Warnings: lemony content in chapters 2 and 4 (Done tastefully in my style), some language and violence, and a couple of suspenceful moments that well leave you (hopefully) white knuckling your key board.

I'm sorry but I won't be able to add that to the list because of its rating, catsi563. You can, however recommend it in that topic Derock linked to on the bottom of the first post.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#38 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Aug 10 2008, 04:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You're welcome, Smiter-sama happy.gif I kind of noticed that a lot of us were suffering when trying to find some good stories so I'm glad that this has been helpful to you. And there's more to come, hopefully XD

I'm sorry but I won't be able to add that to the list because of its rating, catsi563. You can, however recommend it in that topic Derock linked to on the bottom of the first post.

Techincally it should be a high pg 13 if anything I put it as M just to be on the safe side. One mans french kiss is another mans smut and all that *shrugs*

The lemon scenes arent too graphic in the more gratuitous sense. but ohw ell. read em and find out.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

#39 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 30 September 2008 - 04:10 PM

Title: Do You Remember Love

Author: DigiFruit
Genre: Drama/Romance; AU
Summary: Naruto dies and then wakes up as a twelve-year-old genin. He discovers that the shadow clone technique duplicates his soul each time he uses it, and he is cursed to relive the tragedy that is his life over and over again for every soul he had duplicated.

Reason of recommendation: It's like a really amazing combination of all of DigiFruit's awesome oneshots. I'd say it's a unique fic too...just read and find out.

Warnings: May cause general awkwardness for a few days - it's dizzy when you understand the implication of the concept involved in the fic.

Edited by EarthBorn, 30 September 2008 - 04:12 PM.

#40 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (EarthBorn @ Sep 30 2008, 12:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Title: Do You Remember Love

Author: DigiFruit
Genre: Drama/Romance; AU
Summary: Naruto dies and then wakes up as a twelve-year-old genin. He discovers that the shadow clone technique duplicates his soul each time he uses it, and he is cursed to relive the tragedy that is his life over and over again for every soul he had duplicated.

Reason of recommendation: It's like a really amazing combination of all of DigiFruit's awesome oneshots. I'd say it's a unique fic too...just read and find out.

Warnings: May cause general awkwardness for a few days - it's dizzy when you understand the implication of the concept involved in the fic.

Is econd the reccomendation for Do you believe in love. Its a beautiful piece, covering all the other stories he did, and doing it in a wonderful non forced fashion. A trully wonderful story.

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Catsis Fan Fiction

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanfic, Recommendation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users