Close
Photo

Are you glad to be alive?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
68 replies to this topic

Poll: Tell us here (47 member(s) have cast votes)

Are you?

1. yes I am, Life is great (31 votes [65.96%])

Percentage of vote: 65.96%

2. Kinda, though sometimes I do think death is better (14 votes [29.79%])

Percentage of vote: 29.79%

3. No, Life sucks >.< (2 votes [4.26%])

Percentage of vote: 4.26%

Vote

#41 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 April 2010 - 10:14 PM

quote name='Kamina-Yoshi' date='Apr 16 2010, 01:58 PM' post='272043 --Click here to view--
QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Apr 16 2010, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be openly honest, I hate every single gottam second of it. It is a living hell for me, and it just gets worse each and every day with little success. The only thing keeping me from turning this world into a burning pile of ash is the following:

1) My friends and the crush I have.
2) H&E, including many of my fans whom keep me going with my video projects/manga comparisons.
3) My cats.
4) The fact that I can make people laugh.

Otherwise, I would burn this planet down like a match and sit and drink some water on a throne as I watch without remorse. I hate it, hate it, hate it. Liars, hackers, cheaters and empty-headed kids all around me. Every day, I see things done in the name of some kooky belief system and the furthering of mental anarchy tied with social uniformity that is not uniform to the system of thinking that has kept us together: logic and reason. I look for something, anything at all to remedy this solution, but violence always comes to mind. A wake-up call that what we're doing is so ridiculous, with gum-chewing and snapping and video-flagging and cheating on games and fail-trolling and banning cursing and all that. It just makes me sick to my gottam stomach, having to see it every day. It makes my mind bleed of patience and absorb the anger that I exude from my eyes and believe that I can take hold of the violence and turn it onto those whom I see fit. Then, I realize I am no better then any other person that I have read about. That's when it hits me: I am f***ed. For the rest of my life, I have to deal with crooks, kooks and morons, and I have to watch liars and inept sociopaths take the glory and ratification of their enslavement of others while I have to sit back and do all the work to keep a hold on some equivalence of reality and logic. I have to deal with the whining of kids, repetitively over and over coming from the mouths of adults, and see that I cannot have peace and quiet anymore. Everything has to be big, loud and ANNOYING! So annoying! Annoying and incoherency is in now-at-days, and quite frankly I don't think Nietzsche would have any idea of where in the world we get this from, 'cause nothing from a normal, healthy human mind would be like what society does.

And I guess that's all I have to say. Sorry for taking your time.

^Wwwwhhoooo! mellow.gif

I think Vyse said members can PM him if they need help with stress.

Edited by Uzumakikage, 16 April 2010 - 10:22 PM.

#42 demonfox04

demonfox04

The Don - 'Nuff Said

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 17 April 2010 - 11:34 PM

While I may have my ups & downs, I am glad to be alive, to have experienced the things I have experienced, as well as the things I will experience in the future. Life is a blessing. Yeah, it's chaotic most of the time, and we never know what to expect, but I think that is the beauty of it. smile.gif

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now, you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

Whether 1 and 15 or 15 and 1, Superbowl or Toiletbowl...those are my Boys. Ain't no bandwagon here. GO COWBOYS!!!

#43 NaruSakuRules

NaruSakuRules

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 09:34 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Mar 31 2010, 11:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, lets admit it, some of us have absolutely sucky life, heck some of our life is just plain and simple disaster. Some can endure it and still appreciate life while other just on the verge of giving up. So... tell me, which 1 are you?

my life isn't that bad, but i admit that sometimes i feel like i want to see the peoples' faces if i wasn't alive anymore cause all my friends cont on me all the time and take advantage of me so if i were gone, i guess it would be harder 4 them http://www.joci.in/m...ii.php?id=19845

#44 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 12:31 PM

Ohh im gonna take that as my new signature biggrin.gif

Edited by Strangelove, 21 May 2010 - 12:32 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#45 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:46 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ Apr 16 2010, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be openly honest, I hate every single gottam second of it. It is a living hell for me, and it just gets worse each and every day with little success. The only thing keeping me from turning this world into a burning pile of ash is the following:

1) My friends and the crush I have.
2) H&E, including many of my fans whom keep me going with my video projects/manga comparisons.
3) My cats.
4) The fact that I can make people laugh.

Otherwise, I would burn this planet down like a match and sit and drink some water on a throne as I watch without remorse. I hate it, hate it, hate it. Liars, hackers, cheaters and empty-headed kids all around me. Every day, I see things done in the name of some kooky belief system and the furthering of mental anarchy tied with social uniformity that is not uniform to the system of thinking that has kept us together: logic and reason. I look for something, anything at all to remedy this solution, but violence always comes to mind. A wake-up call that what we're doing is so ridiculous, with gum-chewing and snapping and video-flagging and cheating on games and fail-trolling and banning cursing and all that. It just makes me sick to my gottam stomach, having to see it every day. It makes my mind bleed of patience and absorb the anger that I exude from my eyes and believe that I can take hold of the violence and turn it onto those whom I see fit. Then, I realize I am no better then any other person that I have read about. That's when it hits me: I am f***ed. For the rest of my life, I have to deal with crooks, kooks and morons, and I have to watch liars and inept sociopaths take the glory and ratification of their enslavement of others while I have to sit back and do all the work to keep a hold on some equivalence of reality and logic. I have to deal with the whining of kids, repetitively over and over coming from the mouths of adults, and see that I cannot have peace and quiet anymore. Everything has to be big, loud and ANNOYING! So annoying! Annoying and incoherency is in now-at-days, and quite frankly I don't think Nietzsche would have any idea of where in the world we get this from, 'cause nothing from a normal, healthy human mind would be like what society does.

And I guess that's all I have to say. Sorry for taking your time.

This is exactly how I feel, minus the cats plus some another forum that I've been family with for a while.
But this caught my attention because it's so much like me...
I have thoughts about ending it every day in ways that would probably disgust most people, but I choose not to.
One of the few things that makes me a little happier is that apparently I'm a funny guy to most of my friends, I honestly don't really try or anything but whatever.
I guess another thing that keeps me from doing anything is just plain, rational thought.

Edited by Shirosaki, 22 May 2010 - 02:52 AM.

#46 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ May 21 2010, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is exactly how I feel, minus the cats plus some another forum that I've been family with for a while.
But this caught my attention because it's so much like me...
I have thoughts about ending it every day in ways that would probably disgust most people, but I choose not to.
One of the few things that makes me a little happier is that apparently I'm a funny guy to most of my friends, I honestly don't really try or anything but whatever.
I guess another thing that keeps me from doing anything is just plain, rational thought.

These are just the thoughts normal people should have, unfortunately. However, Jersey Shore is on, and if everyone stopped pulling the 'love everyone and reproduce like bunnies' act, Jersey Shore would be canceled. BAWWWWL.

#47 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 02:57 AM

Normal thoughts people should have?

#48 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:03 AM

QUOTE (Shirosaki @ May 21 2010, 10:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Normal thoughts people should have?

Meh, it's just biological theory that I've given some thought.

#49 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:05 AM

I may not always have things go my way or be the most happiest guy on the planet, but I could never hate being alive. There's just so much to live for, which is why I find it sad and appalling that some give up to easily and hate there lives. Life is something you should cherish, not throw away. If I could ever have one wish, I would wish for everyone to have one reason to stay alive, one good moment. After all, you only live once.

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#50 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (Kamina-Yoshi @ May 21 2010, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh, it's just biological theory that I've given some thought.

I meant it as a can you elaborate more thing.
But it doesn't end just end with that, it's not just thoughts of committing the act every day, it's the way I want to do it, pretty much I want to suffer, because I think I should.
But meh, nobody really knows what happens when you die and I don't want everything to just go *blank* or something.

#51 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku of course!

Posted 22 May 2010 - 03:33 PM

You know the omake episode in Naruto, when Sakura wanted to chase after Sasgay and Naruto said he wanted to join and finally they were accompanied by Jiraiya? One thing I got confused is when Sakura said she wanted to die to protect her important people, Naruto said 'don't die! You have to be alive Sakura-chan!'
Surely, I still be confused until now, why Naruto didn't say 'You have great spirit! I'll fight with you Sakura-chan'
Maybe..he thought life's better than death? Even in the past he had no one standing beside him until Iruka came?
I like what Bellemere (from Onepiece in Nami's past) said about life...
'as long as you're alive, there are many funny things that you'll get' or something like that smile.gif

#52 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:00 PM

QUOTE (Sherry @ May 22 2010, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know the omake episode in Naruto, when Sakura wanted to chase after Sasgay and Naruto said he wanted to join and finally they were accompanied by Jiraiya? One thing I got confused is when Sakura said she wanted to die to protect her important people, Naruto said 'don't die! You have to be alive Sakura-chan!'
Surely, I still be confused until now, why Naruto didn't say 'You have great spirit! I'll fight with you Sakura-chan'
Maybe..he thought life's better than death? Even in the past he had no one standing beside him until Iruka came?
I like what Bellemere (from Onepiece in Nami's past) said about life...
'as long as you're alive, there are many funny things that you'll get' or something like that smile.gif

Are you trying to say that from "Naruto's" point of view?

#53 What-Have-You-Done

What-Have-You-Done

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Anime (duh...), Manga (2x duh...), Listening to music, singing, writing, making friends, talking (heh)... ^^ yep!

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:22 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Mar 31 2010, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, lets admit it, some of us have absolutely sucky life, heck some of our life is just plain and simple disaster. Some can endure it and still appreciate life while other just on the verge of giving up. So... tell me, which 1 are you?

Life is hard... but you can't give up on it! I can guarantee you that no one has ever told you "Life is a piece of cake!" and if someone has, tell me what they said, because an easy life is something only few people get. Life builds character. It's amazing to even be alive... it just means that you are able to endure so much pressure and still not die until fate decides... love, faith, courage, hope, and sadness wouldn't be a part of anyone if no one was alive, right? ^^ Sorry, went a little overboard... I guess I think of life as the good and the bad... I learn from the bad and get pleasure from the good... but it all works together, in harmony... damn! Those Taoists have been out there for who knows how long and they already accept Yin and Yang! *faints* I'm converting! XD

oops... went a little off topic! sweat.gif

#54 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 22 May 2010 - 07:45 PM

Of course, it's the only reason why I live.

#55 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 23 May 2010 - 04:59 PM

Are you trying to say that from "Naruto's" point of view?

Actually...no. I've read some comics and some of them said something like that, like "I want you to live, not die"
even though they who said that were ready to die.
I used Naruto as an example because I'm sure you know him most than those other comics.
tongue.gif

#56 (` u`)~

(` u`)~

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Music, Fashion, Dance, Art &amp; Naruto Forums.

Posted 23 May 2010 - 05:57 PM

I have pretty sh*tty times but I don't want to die, I want to live. =)

#57 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:39 PM

During the recent period of my life I feel really stressed. Thanks God heaven and earth exists. I have never thought of giving up but i feel tired of routine. I want summer to come...!

#58 Sherry

Sherry

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 02:15 PM

I'm about to die next Saturday...I really don't want to attend that day's activities coz it will suck but I have to...man I hope I have a lot of positive mind so I could face it with superspirit

like naruto laugh.gif

I hope so shamefulcry0js.gif

#59 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 10:08 PM

Hope you can make it. It sounds boring.!

#60 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Apr 15 2010, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Family found work overseas?

Exactly in Mexico, I'm still bumming off them since I'm taking a break year before heading off to college so I'd have to go w/ them.

JLHza2T.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users