#1 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

facepalm.png Can't say I was surprised. This was bound to happen.

Here it is.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#2 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:40 PM

Well she cant be Hannah Montana her whole life. Who cares.
\

#3 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:41 PM

Wow... Always knew she was a- um, different person >.> <.<

#4 (` u`)~

(` u`)~

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Music, Fashion, Dance, Art &amp; Naruto Forums.

Posted 05 May 2010 - 08:57 PM

Meh. She looks like a whore.

#5 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:21 AM

Never really liked her as Hanah Montana...thanks to Disney...who had to make a sitcom about it...she is a singer...not an actress. The only good sitcom i have ever seen was the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and that's because Will Smith is one of the greatest actors to date.

Edited by Strangelove, 06 May 2010 - 02:21 AM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#6 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 04:50 AM

She looks like Angelina Jolie (sp?)

JLHza2T.png

#7 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:01 AM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ May 5 2010, 10:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
She looks like Angelina Jolie (sp?)

I hope you're kidding. Miley Cyrus shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence as Angelina Jolie. Ever.

Oh damn, I just did it.

Edited by Unknown Entity, 06 May 2010 - 05:01 AM.

Pretty bored.

#8 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 05:04 AM

I don't like Miley Cirus as a singer. She's famous because she was Hannah Montana before and that is the only reason why she still sing. Personally, I don't like her voice ( she a second Britney Spears and I don't like her as well). As for her new clip, it's really bad. At the start, I had the impression to watch King Kong once again. As for the rest, the dancing, the costume...everything didn't match.

Edited by silverserenity, 06 May 2010 - 05:09 AM.

#9 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 11:40 AM

Pathetic... God, you have no idea how much of an idiot she is for becoming like this.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 06 May 2010 - 08:04 PM.

#10 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 06 May 2010 - 01:16 PM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ May 5 2010, 09:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never really liked her as Hanah Montana...thanks to Disney...who had to make a sitcom about it...she is a singer...not an actress. The only good sitcom i have ever seen was the Fresh Prince of Bel Air, and that's because Will Smith is one of the greatest actors to date.

You win.
\

#11 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 02:34 PM

Woah is that Brittney Spears, oh no, its just Miley... this is pretty dumb I gotta say. I mean, what happened to all her other stuff, and why is she becoming just like the other pop star singers?

#12 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 03:39 PM

Yeah Yeah It's a pattern Brtiney then Lindsay now Miley. Blah Blah Blah! th_coffee.gif big predict five years Miley Cyrus a drug addict sad but true and another five years another copycat popstar.

#13 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

Miley really IS dumb, I'm not a fan of her and she is not a very good actress... After all, I read that she had been learning her young sister how to dance "smack that". You know the content of that song!!! She is not acting like a normal teen!! Anyway, she won't be Hannah Montana 4ever, so who cares?!

#14 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 07 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

That looks more like Christina Aguilera when she released her "Stripped" album.

#15 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 12:25 AM

Welcome to the mad world where Bruce Springsteen's art (The Wrestler) lost to a 15 year old with a voice modifier and an automatic lyric machine. Have fun!
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#16 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:10 AM

It has been Foretold

#17 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:17 AM

I think it's more like everyone wants to be like Gaga, but they can't. XD

I thought Miley was going to try and return to country, because she completely bashed her song "Party in the USA" as basically a sell-out pop song to promote her Wal-Mart clothing line. =/ Guess not.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#18 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 08 May 2010 - 01:46 AM

Yeah, I'm sorry guys, but the only reason why she's getting such a bad rap over this video and song was because she was that goody little Disney icon. Her video is actually quite "tame" and Britney's "Im a Slave 4 U" was in my opion, more of that shocker when she took the transition into the more adult scene. Funny enough, even as a young ten year old back then, I wasn't scandalized when good old Britney went bad. At least she's... Somewhat acting her age now. Speaking as a seventeen year old, I would combust if I had to keep up that Hannah Montana act. She wasn't happy doing it, it was annoying, and I'm honestly finding this to be less annoying and better than those campy songs she did before. Is it good? Nah. Is she original? Nah. Just let her do what she wants, and let the parents of little girls who trusted teen icons to be role models for their wee ones realize that TV isn't always reality. I don't think Miley will stand on the same podium as Aguleria and Spears, they had far better songs. She's not the new Britney, the new anything. She's just yet another disney icon exposed.

#19 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 02:45 AM

It gets a 'meh' from me.

There are lots of things I could say, but I've never really paid much attention to the teen stars since Hilary Duff grew up, so I won't say anything. There are more than enough opinions out there, I'm sure... mine would be nothing more than a grain of sand on a beach.

#20 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 08 May 2010 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (Broken Figurine @ May 7 2010, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'm sorry guys, but the only reason why she's getting such a bad rap over this video and song was because she was that goody little Disney icon. Her video is actually quite "tame" and Britney's "Im a Slave 4 U" was in my opion, more of that shocker when she took the transition into the more adult scene. Funny enough, even as a young ten year old back then, I wasn't scandalized when good old Britney went bad. At least she's... Somewhat acting her age now. Speaking as a seventeen year old, I would combust if I had to keep up that Hannah Montana act. She wasn't happy doing it, it was annoying, and I'm honestly finding this to be less annoying and better than those campy songs she did before. Is it good? Nah. Is she original? Nah. Just let her do what she wants, and let the parents of little girls who trusted teen icons to be role models for their wee ones realize that TV isn't always reality. I don't think Miley will stand on the same podium as Aguleria and Spears, they had far better songs. She's not the new Britney, the new anything. She's just yet another disney icon exposed.

The reason she's getting, as you put it, a bad rap from me is not really the fact that she's not a pop princess anymore; it's pretty much because she made a pretty friggin fast transition at quite a young age. If she were older and it still contained the same content, I wouldn't have thought twice about it. I'm not tring to say that she should stick to Hannah Montana, because to tell the truth, I understand her from wanting to get away from that, but she could have had the same lyrics and same basic feel of the video if the content of the music video was a slightly milder. But that's just my opinion.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users