Close
Photo

Honest ask; going from 0 to 100% how much do you believe ns still has the possibility of happening ?

• Please log in to reply
172 replies to this topic

#1 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:41 PM

Kate theory was really good and even give me back a little faith in the series but I don't believe kishi has enough balls to make this happen, but I still believe sp can change the ending, I'm not saying they are going to "kill" the last gaiden burrito movie and everything after the ending, they can keep the actual ending as canon but just give an alternative version of ending to ns fans

This is the only way they can make everyone (ss nh ns fans) happy with naruto again but I'm not going to raise my hopes because I know the possibility of this happening are 1 from 1000

I believe ns still has 7% of chance of happening

#2 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:51 PM

The day the last two chapters out is the day NS chance to become canon goes to 0.

#3 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:55 PM

:umm: Like 0.

They had multiple opportunities to walk that train wreck back. They don't want to do it and they don't care enough to do it. 

Even if they DID do it, it would not negate what they already did, and they wouldn't do any better of a job then they already have with it. 

No matter how much you polish a pile of Doodoo it will always be doodoo. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#4 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:56 PM

Not happening and I don't want to happen and besides looks like SP is working in ss with those fillers.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#5 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 09:58 PM

Not happening and I don't want to happen and besides looks like SP is working in ss with those fillers.

O dear lord...you are watching it still?

Just the thought causes my sides to hurt  :argh:

#6 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:13 PM

O dear lord...you are watching it still?

Just the thought causes my sides to hurt  :argh:

Of course not, but you know in tumblr tags.

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

0.  Not under those pervs from SP and that idiot Kishi. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:18 PM

Of course not, but you know in tumblr tags.

LOL i was concerned for your mental well being for a second there...Yea i literally never leave my tumblr page at this point when it comes to Naruto--i only see the Ns stuff that pops up on my dash. 

Hell Lys was the one who told me Itachi had been turned into a pedo in his book i was so out of touch with the franchise.  :zaru: 

Still wishing she hadn't shared that....

#9 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 10:45 PM

Same answer that I gave some time ago.

It depends.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#10 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:21 PM

negative infinity.

#11 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 903 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:22 PM

LOL i was concerned for your mental well being for a second there...Yea i literally never leave my tumblr page at this point when it comes to Naruto--i only see the Ns stuff that pops up on my dash. 

Hell Lys was the one who told me Itachi had been turned into a pedo in his book i was so out of touch with the franchise.  :zaru: 

Still wishing she hadn't shared that....

the anime is still "ok" right now though so i think they could still have a different end. its only the infinite tsukynomi right now. sakura also loves sasuke in the dream so its not different from canon but theres no feelings from sasuke just like canon he is just enduring sakura 

#12 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:23 PM

negative infinity.

:hm: Nate y u so negative!? such a pessimist.  :hehehe: 

the anime is still "ok" right now though so i think they could still have a different end. its only the infinite tsukynomi right now. sakura also loves sasuke in the dream so its not different from canon but theres no feelings from sasuke just like canon he is just enduring sakura 

:hm: Just the thought of watching that trainwreck put to animation with freaking sound effects, voice actors and dramatic music makes me want to crawl under a rock...and wash the memory away with acid. Once was enough...

But Kudos to those with more tolerance then me. 

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 17 November 2015 - 11:25 PM.

#13 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:31 PM

No chance , SP is still NH , even if , supposedly , some of the female staff supported NS .
The people that did the last also call the shots on the anime direction .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:32 PM

Seriously getting tired of these 'what are the chances of NS happenning threads' It's dead just let go of the possability. I'd much rather NS not happenning, than get the end the way NH and SS happened. I'd liken NH and SS to the FIFA World cups next two hosts...sure they won their bid and will host the competition but it was due to bribes and money exchanging hands, and had nothing to do with the best candidates winning.

So I'd say close to 0, I won't say zero because as the saying goes 'S_H_I_T Happens'...so lets say 0.5.

Also it happenning in the Anime won't count in my books, the change has to be done to the manga, anime can go non-canon like it does 25 weeks of the year anyway...though unlikely as NH happened largely because of the anime brainwashing the kids into beleiving Hinata was a super badarse who was just shy.

Edited by harry4e, 17 November 2015 - 11:35 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 17 November 2015 - 11:36 PM

I have to agree with the others its got 0 chance not with SP and Kishi at least I mean if a good writer brought the show then yes but that sadly won't happen.

But we have fanon so stick with that.

#16 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:32 AM

zero, they have crossed the rubicon and now they must back up what they have done. Even if they did do NS, it would be cheap and empty at this point. 

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#17 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 12:59 AM

Excluding the story outcome will be good or bad, it all depends:

If there is a high enough fans who wants/demands it will happen, just like Final Fantasy VII getting remake because billions of fans demands it, and Dragon Ball Super also happen because a lot of fans demands it.

Is it going to be alternate ending? or a remake ending?

Courage, did they have the balls to do it?. We can all agree there is no doubt if they choose to remake the ending, they gonna NH and SS rabid fans wrath ... tons of hate, tons of death threat message/email. There's gonna be tons of questions from the media/public if the remake the ending, are they prepare for that?

So back to the main questions, SP like and love Hinata they want NH so no 0% ... as long as they are in control its save to say IMPOSSIBLE. But lets just say for example put one of the member here in charge like Tricksie or Nostradamus in control of SP, of course they will remake the ending and make NS happen. It all depends on DEMANDS, COURAGE, and WHO'S IN CONTROL. :grouphug:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#18 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:31 AM

110 percent.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#19 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 01:42 AM

110 percent.

I was going to complain, but then I saw your name XD.

#20 One Piece Nation

One Piece Nation

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 November 2015 - 02:31 AM

Kate theory was really good and even give me back a little faith in the series but I don't believe kishi has enough balls to make this happen, but I still believe sp can change the ending, I'm not saying they are going to "kill" the last gaiden burrito movie and everything after the ending, they can keep the actual ending as canon but just give an alternative version of ending to ns fans

This is the only way they can make everyone (ss nh ns fans) happy with naruto again but I'm not going to raise my hopes because I know the possibility of this happening are 1 from 1000

I believe ns still has 7% of chance of happening

Well it cant happen because the anime will never end Fillers = DEAD  

"It’s wrong to resent a child for the sins of his father.” -Edward Newgate “Whitebeard” (One Piece).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users