Close
Photo

Polls are fun~ Does Sasuke love Sakura?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Does Sasuke love Sakura? (32 member(s) have cast votes)

Sasuke love Sakura?

1. No (24 votes [52.17%])

Percentage of vote: 52.17%

2. Yes (2 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

3. He never will in the future (8 votes [17.39%])

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

4. He never did in the past (9 votes [19.57%])

Percentage of vote: 19.57%

5. He's always loved her (3 votes [6.52%])

Percentage of vote: 6.52%

Vote

#21 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:40 PM

Does Sasuke love Sakura?
No.
That's all that needs to be said, really. laugh.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#22 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:54 PM

QUOTE (Kim @ Dec 4 2011, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yup. He never has and very probably never will.

Lol yeah, I really can't picture Sasuke being all:
''Sakura I love you even though I tried to kill you a thousand times and called you annoying a billion times and threw away your hard worked on apples D: and basically threw them, and the plate, in your face. Kay lets go repopulate the Uchiha clan and forget all about Naru' feelings"

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#23 KoolKat

KoolKat

Feisty <3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

no he never has and i don't think ever will.

#24 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:48 PM

Honestly I don't think Sasuke has really ever loved Sakura, if the anime and manga has been any indication we know that Sasuke finds Sakura very annoying, but that's not to say he didn't care for her as a teammate and friend, then again that was during part one, and now he just considers her a threat to him getting revenge on Konoha.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#25 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Dec 4 2011, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Honestly I don't think Sasuke has really ever loved Sakura, if the anime and manga has been any indication we know that Sasuke finds Sakura very annoying, but that's not to say he didn't care for her as a teammate and friend, then again that was during part one, and now he just considers her a threat to him getting revenge on Konoha.

yeah, he only cares for her as a comrade, and now he doesn't even care for her at all. and before the meeting with itachi in part 1 before sasuke left to orochimaru, in chapter 3 he even called sakura annoying right after the bench scene, and it ended on her thinking about Naruto's well being and how she treats him

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#26 AzureWaters

AzureWaters

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

lol why even ask this question? The results should be expected.

He's not in love with her but there's always a possibility of Kishi blasting a huge cop out if for some reason he decides to go with SasuSaku. Even if he did that though, I don't think Kishi would outright make Sasuke say he's in love with her. It would be OOC imo.

#27 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 09 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Dec 4 2011, 01:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lots of sarcasm in this thread I see XD

i could see if the mangaka was a woman then sakura would get her way in part 1 with Sasuke, maybe even in part 2, but since the mangaka is a guy, I can see how he'd stick by Narutos feelings, I heard most NS fans are guys anyway. tongue.gif

Well the majority of them xD
Like most NH fans are girls..

Right? XD

Nope. From what I've seen online and at conventions most NH fans are mostly adult guys and with some teenage girls. From what I've seen Narusaku fans are evenly split between male and female, but tending to average older than NH or SS shippers. SS shippers tend to be dominantly younger males with some younger females. It's the Sasunaru and Sainaru shippers that are mostly female. The Leesaku fans are mostly male while the Saisaku fans are mostly female. Naruino shippers are mostly male as are the Inosaku shippers. Narusaku shippers though, like Jiratsu and Minakush shippers tend to be gender balanced but dominated by the 25 and older fans. Probably because as you move past the first years of adulthood you tend to like character relationships that read more realistic- because you've had a few relationships and understand love is about two people gradually growing and accepting not ignoring each others flaws.

Edited by ciardha, 09 December 2011 - 10:39 PM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#28 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 09 December 2011 - 06:20 PM

QUOTE (AzureWaters @ Dec 9 2011, 06:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol why even ask this question? The results should be expected.

My thinking exactly. Not exactly the kind of objective question you could ask on a NaruSaku forum ^^;;

#29 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2011 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Dec 9 2011, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope. From what I've seen online at conventions most NH fans are mostly adult guys and with some teenage girls. From what I've seen Narusaku fans are evenly split between male and female, but tending to average older than NH or SS shippers. SS shippers tend to be dominantly younger males with some younger females. It's the Sasunaru and Sainaru shippers that are mostly female. The Leesaku fans are mostly male while the Saisaku fans are mostly female. Naruino shippers are mostly male as are the Inosaku shippers. Narusaku shippers though, like Jiratsu and Minakush shippers tend to be gender balanced but dominated by the 25 and older fans. Probably because as you move past the first years of adulthood you tend to like character relationships that read more realistic- because you've had a few relationships and understand love is about two people gradually growing and accepting not ignoring each others flaws.

Wow, well thank you for the interesting information.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users