• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic

#1 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:18 PM

Okay hey guys, I just watched manga 559 of Naruto, and it may seem kinda like NaruHina might happen now, but look closer! If you look at how Hinata talks, you will see her love for naruto is kinda gone, she probably is accepting that he is only her friend. Naruto gives her a smile and thinks about the Pain fight, and then reminds her she is strong, but I'm sure that Naruto is trying to show her that being just friends is still okay, and I think Hinata is fine with that because she says "thank you" in her mind. If you are thinking that I'm wrong, just think about when naruto's mom said "pick someone like me". So I'm thinking that Kishi is going to end NaruHina in these last chapters by basically letting Naruto let her down easy. happy.gif

Agree? Don't agree? Got something to add/delete? Tell me why below!

Edited by NaruSaku1, 12 October 2011 - 07:19 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:20 PM

NH over??? the only proof to show if it's true is if Naruto and Sakura have a long talk. Until then it's unsure you know how much Kishi loves to troll with pairings.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Oct 12 2011, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Until then it's unsure you know how much Kishi loves to troll with pairings.

Kishi doesn't really troll, he just makes us mad with things like 30 stupid fillers in a row.

2XtVwF6.png

#4 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Oct 12 2011, 03:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi doesn't really troll, he just makes us mad with things like 30 stupid fillers in a row.

Kishi doesn't have control over the anime....also Kishi does troll...

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:31 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Oct 12 2011, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi doesn't have control over the anime....also Kishi does troll...

True... and how does he troll?

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:33 PM

My answer:

If anything, this chapter adds more fire to their fuel so they can say NaruHina will happen and use it against us NaruSaku fans.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#7 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:36 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 12 2011, 12:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If anything, this chapter adds more fire to their fuel so they can say NaruHina will happen and use it against us NaruSaku fans.

Well, baby, if the naruhina fans want to use anything against us NaruSaku fans, baby, then they are going to have to come to the narusaku.com website here, baby, and prove their points to us, baby, because it does not matter what they say on the youtube or the NF forums, baby, unless they say it right to our main fanbase site, baby.

Edited by Anguyen92, 12 October 2011 - 07:37 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#8 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ Oct 12 2011, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My answer:

Whats your point? The show is about to end, It has been telling us that with its colored pictures and what not. The canon relationships can't be that far away now, so just hold on tight and keep watching until out team wins! happy.gif

NaruHina: happy.gif
NaruSaku: Why you so happy over something that can be easily anti?
NaruHina: dry.gif

-maybe 5 months later?-

NaruHina: rawr.gif
H&E and NaruSaku: a_dance.gif

The End! My predictions! happy.gif

Edited by NaruSaku1, 12 October 2011 - 07:38 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#9 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:25 PM

I'm not gonna say NaruHina is completely dead yet, but Naruto spoke with her in a very non-romantic way in regards to her coming to his defense during her fight with Pain and he didn't mention her confession (although why would he since they're in the middle of a war and he's got more important things to worry about); however, this chapter seemed very telling in that he still has no feelings for Hinata.

#10 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Oct 12 2011, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not gonna say NaruHina is completely dead yet, but Naruto spoke with her in a very non-romantic way in regards to her coming to his defense during her fight with Pain and he didn't mention her confession (although why would he since they're in the middle of a war and he's got more important things to worry about); however, this chapter seemed very telling in that he still has no feelings for Hinata.

yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif yes.gif

Edited by Phantom_999, 13 October 2011 - 12:01 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#11 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:51 PM

QUOTE (sardns @ Oct 12 2011, 03:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed. Naruto's little chat with Hinata was his way of actually noticing her. It wasn't romantic in anyway and NH fans can rip those few panels apart and say how it's a marriage proposal from Naruto. Honestly I've come to terms that most all NH fans are just Boa Hancock's, anything and everything is a love confession or marriage proposal. For us NaruSaku fans I wouldn't worry, Naruto just replied to Hinata since he could sense her typical "I'm Hinata and I'm pathetic" vibes. I mean she even read in-between the lines with his comment. She thought about her saving him from Pain, he never really mentioned her confession. Naruto didnt even go into detail with what his words meant, so that's even more proof that Naruto is whatever about the whole thing at least romantically. He basically acknowledge Hinata as a friend who's helped him out before.

Edited by Konohakitten, 12 October 2011 - 09:52 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#12 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 09:59 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Oct 12 2011, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. Naruto's little chat with Hinata was his way of actually noticing her. It wasn't romantic in anyway and NH fans can rip those few panels apart and say how it's a marriage proposal from Naruto. Honestly I've come to terms that most all NH fans are just Boa Hancock's, anything and everything is a love confession or marriage proposal. For us NaruSaku fans I wouldn't worry, Naruto just replied to Hinata since he could sense her typical "I'm Hinata and I'm pathetic" vibes. I mean she even read in-between the lines with his comment. She thought about her saving him from Pain, he never really mentioned her confession. Naruto didnt even go into detail with what his words meant, so that's even more proof that Naruto is whatever about the whole thing at least romantically. He basically acknowledge Hinata as a friend who's helped him out before.

I'm glad this happened tbh! We all new that a NH moment was going to be here soon, and here it was, except this was more of a end to NH moment more than just a regular one, so lets not all get ahead of ourselves and say we won just yet.

Oh and Konohakitten, please keep that sig! happy.gif

Edited by NaruSaku1, 12 October 2011 - 10:00 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#13 redkunai66

redkunai66

chopstick stilts

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 10:37 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Oct 12 2011, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

as far as i can tell- this chap has been nothing short of positive towards naruhina fanbase:

they both confirm an understanding of the other through talking about what they see when they look into the others eyes:
http://view.thespect...-... 559&page=5
http://view.thespect...-... 559&page=6

hinata knows he's real, naruto knows she's feeling down.
though naruto doesn't mention the pein deal- he says she's saved him two times, what other events could those two time be?
when has hinata ever saved him? one has to be the pein arc, the fact that kishi points it out in a panel flash back means he's trying to remind the reader of it. Not just that Hinata thinks of it- kishimoto is telling the reader to think of it as well- and all the things attached to that event- what motivated hinata to jump down infront of naruto and fight to the death. Thats what all flashbacks do, thats how the human mind thinks we naturally connect the events related to each other in our heads. You can't think about Hinata jumping infront to fight pain without the confession she made afterwards.

Expecting naruto not to think of the confession means he doesn't think anyway at all like people usually do.

so i don't know how all of this suddenly = naruhina is dead.
it doesn't, it just builds on the relationship between the two of them- they are no longer just acquaintances- they are friends one cheering up the other, and the other thanking them for it it internally.

it doesn't mean they will always be only friends, or that they will be something more than just friends in the future. These are assumptions. Even though i prefer narusaku, i'm not gonna turn a blind eye and pretend the author isn't trying to portray Naruto and Hinata's interaction as something positive. At the very least on Hinata's part- but not as much on Naruto's part.

Anyways- time will tell how kishi will keep handleing the pairings, I'm still counting on sakura saving blondy when he exhausts himself like he's bound to do. Even though he offers to fight together with everyone this chap- he's still spreading himself pretty far, and it seems inochi is the only one who can tell that right now along with a few others.

#14 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:09 PM

hm.png

I am disappointed NS. Isn't it quite hypocritical to always been complaining when any other fandom tries to claim NS dead when we are doing the same back to them?

Disappoint.

#15 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 12 2011, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hm.png

I am disappointed NS. Isn't it quite hypocritical to always been complaining when any other fandom tries to claim NS dead when we are doing the same back to them?

Disappoint.

Agreed. NH is not dead. It's barely holding on as it is compared to NS, but it is by no means dead.

Now, I do have one exception: SS. I truly believe that SS is one inch away from death. Let's look at my biggest reason: Sasuke tried to kill Sakura twice in a row. Looking at that we can evaluate that Sakura would have to be just plain stupid to ever consider dating him again, unless something incredibly major happens on his part to make him appear good again... and even if that does happen, where is SS's development? Totally one-sided. At least NH has a leg to stand on in terms of one-sided development; Naruto at least acknowledges her and they're on speaking terms. Where is SS? Sasuke nearly murdered Sakura twice with no hesitation, and he's never shown any sign of caring about her romantically. There is no good way that Kishi can make SS canon, whereas with NS and, yes, even NH he can make canon well if done in the correct way. NS just needs a little push as it is, and NH may be lacking severely in two-sided development, but there's still potential for NH development to grow at this point. That can't be said for SS.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#16 Yoshimoya

Yoshimoya

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts
  • Interests:animeee :D manga :D tennis :D life :D

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:18 PM

Judging from all the romance anime/manga I've read and watched, I wouldn't call that a shockingly significant moment between them that would aim towards love. Perhaps friendship love of admiration because that's what I've seen Hinata hold mostly. However, I observed that Naruto and Sakura met up in 558 but it wasn't addressed in 559, perhaps 560 will be set aside for them and Kishi plans for something big to happen. JUST SPECULATING don't know if it would happen. It was indeed a moment that had to be address between Hinata and Naruto, because c'mon, someone getting stabbed for you in a manga, unless it's a really crappy manga, it HAS to be brought up eventually and I feel it was just put out of the way now.

However Hinata shows signs that she wants to do more for Naruto... so perhaps there'll be another moment. But the tension and build up that NH has compared to that of NS is really insignificant. I really do hope that there wasnt any NS interaction in 559 because Kishi is preparing something more profound then what we saw. Then again... this manga has annoyed me to no end for a while recently so I don't hold much hope for it. Kishi just has that style of writing... haha. Not saying it's a bad style of writing, he made me fall in love with the NS couple after growing with the manga it's just that I'm peeved at the beating around the bush relationship status all these Naruto characters have haha.

^Adam Couple. KPOP couple <3 google them! They're like an anime couple I swear to God. Watch their show. PM me for link :]

#17 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:22 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 13 2011, 12:09 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hm.png

Disappoint.

What did I do? I am asking a question.. not saying its fact, and I'm only stating my opinions, they say Naruto's mom is like Hinata which isn't a opinion to beleive, at least I have good sense when it comes to my opinions on how NH is doing.

2XtVwF6.png

#18 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Oct 12 2011, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What did I do? I am asking a question.. not saying its fact, and I'm only stating my opinions, they say Naruto's mom is like Hinata which isn't a opinion to beleive, at least I have good sense when it comes to my opinions on how NH is doing.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#19 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Oct 12 2011, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

NH can still happen; it'd just take a lot of time, a lot of effort, and a LOT of development. It's still in the middle I'd say; it's not doing so well, but it can be built upon.

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Oct 12 2011, 06:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That has got to be the best pic I've seen used as a response on this site yet laugh.gif

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 12 October 2011 - 11:26 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#20 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 12 October 2011 - 11:29 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Oct 12 2011, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hm.png

Disappoint.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users