37 replies to this topic

#21 wonderlandmaze

wonderlandmaze

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 05:48 PM

I always have had some grudges towards Hinata from the very first I saw her in the anime. Oh my I dunno why but I hate her from the very first sight. And Voila my intuition was right, She became a utter villain of the series !! I just freaking hate her and she was the only anime character that I always sincerely hate. LOL. I did try to like her but i see no good point outta her besides her 'cutesy' tail wagging in front of narutokun.

and I tell you why Naruto became a crappy dad at the end of the series, it was because bolt got Hinataish gene that naruto came to hate his son . the end ...

#22 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:19 PM

It's been 4 Months since Naruto ended and I've finally accepted it. But I still refuse to give NaruHina and SasuSaku fans the gratification of me congratulating them for their tainted victory especially after watching that piece of s**t Movie The Last. If the Ending of the Manga didn't already turn me 100% against Sakura then this Movie would have, good God does she act like a kitten in it. The scene where Sakura tells Naruto that he only loved her because of his rivalry with Sasuke made me want to see Naruto finally snap at her (In fact I wrote a Fanfic where he does exactly that but it got Flagged on fanfiction.net and taken down -_-). That was quite possibly the most insulting thing Kishimoto has ever written (and we're talking about a Movie where Naruto and Hinata fight the main baddie on the kittening moon!). I've decided that I'll finish collecting the Manga but my NaruSaku fandom is officially dead. In the end maybe it is a blessing in disguise that Naruto didn't end up with Sakura because at least Hinata loved him from the beginning and didn't hold a torch for an emotionally abusive and genocidal maniac traitor.

i wish i could have read it, i wonder if it ever got posted on another site?

#23 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 07 March 2016 - 08:02 PM

Tbh if you hate Sakura so much you should Hate Naruto equally if not more.

I mean he did basically admit to "pretending to like her" for rivalry and was ready to screw the world over because hinata left with Toneri.

At the end of the day, thanks to the movie and ensuing chapters pretty much everyone is a crapsack character in canon. Some characters are just more victimized then others...

Im not about to tell you not to hate her but I disagree with the reasoning.

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#24 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:40 AM

Tbh if you hate Sakura so much you should Hate Naruto equally if not more.

I mean he did basically admit to "pretending to like her" for rivalry and was ready to screw the world over because hinata left with Toneri.

At the end of the day, thanks to the movie and ensuing chapters pretty much everyone is a crapsack character in canon. Some characters are just more victimized then others...

Im not about to tell you not to hate her but I disagree with the reasoning.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#25 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:47 AM

Seems painful...

#26 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 08 March 2016 - 06:16 AM

Just by giving into the Sakura hate your giving them satisfaction. How is any of this her fault? Out of character, big whoop, so was everyone else on Team 7. That's on Kishimoto and anyone who got into his head to create this abomination. I didn't hate Sakura then, I don't hate her now. How could I anyway, she's still getting treated like dirt. I don't get how one person could destroy the one character who truly had any real growth in this manga and I can't comprehend how people can hate a fictional character, especially one of the main heroin kind. All Sakura ever did was try and get better, not just for one singular person, but for everyone she cared for. She selflessly put her life to the brink more times then most of these characters despite knowing she's not the most powerful. That sounds like an amazing person to me. But we have Hinata getting treated like an angel despite never changing as a character, despite never having a real personality, despite never having any real spotlight, and never doing anything of importance. Somehow this girl is the goddess among us, yet I don't see anything special about her. She loved the main character, so what? We learned about this well after the Team 7 love triangle had been established and well after knowing Sasuke really didn't care about anyone not named Naruto. But no, lets hate on Sakura because she's an easy target and the world would most likely agree, despite the fact it's her own creator's fault for destroying her. Worst part is, despite the fact her falling for Naruto would have made perfect sense, we'd likely have a whole ton of people constantly sh**ing on her character because she's not Hinata. It's sad that she couldn't have won the crowd over regardless of how it ended... that's just... that's just saddening,  

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#27 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:06 AM

Seems painful...

It's preferable to the plot of the Last or the ending in general. In fact throw in SasuSaku and 693 forward as well  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#28 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 08 March 2016 - 10:18 AM

Just by giving into the Sakura hate your giving them satisfaction. How is any of this her fault? Out of character, big whoop, so was everyone else on Team 7. That's on Kishimoto and anyone who got into his head to create this abomination. I didn't hate Sakura then, I don't hate her now. How could I anyway, she's still getting treated like dirt. I don't get how one person could destroy the one character who truly had any real growth in this manga and I can't comprehend how people can hate a fictional character, especially one of the main heroin kind. All Sakura ever did was try and get better, not just for one singular person, but for everyone she cared for. She selflessly put her life to the brink more times then most of these characters despite knowing she's not the most powerful. That sounds like an amazing person to me. But we have Hinata getting treated like an angel despite never changing as a character, despite never having a real personality, despite never having any real spotlight, and never doing anything of importance. Somehow this girl is the goddess among us, yet I don't see anything special about her. She loved the main character, so what? We learned about this well after the Team 7 love triangle had been established and well after knowing Sasuke really didn't care about anyone not named Naruto. But no, lets hate on Sakura because she's an easy target and the world would most likely agree, despite the fact it's her own creator's fault for destroying her. Worst part is, despite the fact her falling for Naruto would have made perfect sense, we'd likely have a whole ton of people constantly sh**ing on her character because she's not Hinata. It's sad that she couldn't have won the crowd over regardless of how it ended... that's just... that's just saddening,  

I agree. But it's not like Kishi originally planned for her to regress her heroine status to secondary. The hate was strong of Sakura where it reached Kishi and he doesn't understand why. That's probably the time he just gave up and also become anti-Sakura. 

Even when Kishi destroyed her, you still saw her development. How she became one of the most selfless characters in the manga. I don't understand how she is this hated.'

And your also right; no matter who Sakura end up being in the end, I really doubt her hate base would change. We had SS and instead of blaming Sasuke for Gaiden, majority said that Sakura ask. The only ones that showed even a little sympathy was NS considering that we once looked up to her potential. But we also have our fair share of NS who became anti Sakura because she chose Sasuke and not Naruto and believe that she manipulated his emotions.

NS happening wouldn't made even a good difference. We would have just had most SS being anti Sakura, and majority NH would still hate Sakura even now, but become more vitriolic. I wouldn't have cared at first, but the Sakura hate was the reason why Kishi even made Gaiden, so it makes you wonder if he would have done something similar with NS.

I just never seen hate to the point where Sakura was even blamed for Neji's death because she is a medical ninja. She surpass the amount of hate, if a first time reader or some passerby would question if she's a villain or just that horrible of a character. 

Hello, Hello, Hello!  :argh:

#29 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:42 AM

@neon ranger
Well, the problem is kishi give up.
Why? Because her story doesn't go to anywhere.
Kishi simply stop developing her story thus regressing her presence in the story, because he's a bad writer. That's why her character story is incomplete and waste of time and potential.

Character like sakura getting hate because how useless she's.
Make her powerful will reduce the hate by half. Case in point : tatsumaki.

#30 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:12 PM

i don't hate sakura, i just wanted to read the story.i would also like to read one where naruto gets yelled at for saying she was lying to herself. it don't mean i hate the characters' i don't hate the narusaku version of naruto, and sakura that actually DO love and care about and support eachother.i'm not sure if tsuki was talking to me or the OP,

Edited by starlitestarbrite, 08 March 2016 - 02:17 PM.

#31 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:51 PM

I was talking about the op. It's cool Star.

I'm just saying in general the Sakura hate is unwarranted unless you hate everyone else just as much tho :zaru:

Edited by Tsuki Hoshino, 08 March 2016 - 03:02 PM.

#32 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Writing, Criminal Minds and other Drama television. I like anime/ manga too.

Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:59 PM

@neon ranger
Well, the problem is kishi give up.
Why? Because her story doesn't go to anywhere.
Kishi simply stop developing her story thus regressing her presence in the story, because he's a bad writer. That's why her character story is incomplete and waste of time and potential.

Character like sakura getting hate because how useless she's.
Make her powerful will reduce the hate by half. Case in point : tatsumaki.

Very True. But how explain the sudden popularity of Hinata?

In my experience in the Bleach fandom, Orihime is the worst female character in the west over Rukia. Most people ship IR. A lot of rants describe Orihime not doing a thing for Ichigo and being useless as an overall character. Imo, I don't agree, but what gets to me is how a lot of people who ship IR also ship NH and a lot of people in the SS fandom who is in the Fairy Tail fandom ship NaLu and consider it as an OTP. I can't say that NaruSaku is related to the other ships because they take place in a different setting with different authors and situations. But I can say that very similar, especially NaLu in the recent ch. of FT. 

Anyway, I see a lot of people who hate Orihime for the same reasons why we hate Hinata, and most are coming for NH shippers themselves. A lot of IR shippers I've meet ship NH, but I've never seen complaints of IR being abusive than I hear from NS. 

Sakura revived hate even during her potential development. I assume that people would favor Sakura more after the Sasori fight. But a lot shrugged it off and called it disappointing. I've meet some who converted to pro-Sakura, but dropped after confession. But for Hinata she was worst off that Sakura; she didn't appear in 80% of Part 2, yet her popularity only continued to grow. It's just weird how NH shippers I've meet bashes Orihime for the same reason I bash Hinata, while praising IR. (Can't say for all because there are also NH/IH shippers and NS/IR or IH shippers; this is only based on what I've seen).

I just find find it disappointing how Hinata's minor introduction in part 1 pretty much established her popularity. 

#33 NeonRanger

NeonRanger

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 03:23 PM

I was talking about the op. It's cool Star.

I'm just saying on general the Sakura hate is unwarranted unless you hate everyone else just as much tho :zaru:

Yeah pretty much this. Kishi ruined Sakura, but the hate always existed even before Kishi stopped caring. And the hate is more extreme compared to characters that should be hated or deserve to be. 

I meet people who defended Itachi's actions towards Sasuke, and Itachi apologists in general who view him as a hero. I've seen people who are pro-Sasuke and defend majority of his actions. While I agree with some of the essays written by Sasuke fans, a lot of them blame Naruto (the character) for destroying Sasuke'a goal and how he's a bad influence on Sasuke. Some rants even go as far as Sasuke deserving the place as Hokage than Naruto because he has right ideas. All because Naruto wanted Sasuke back in the village.

It like the fandom as whole is purposely ignoring how the manga is called NARUTO. Yet people wish more/ more justice for side characters than the actual main character himself. 

Fortunately I've met more pro-Naruto 698/ anti-Sasuke/anti-Leaf blogs. But to find someone who supports Sakura, what she could have been, is a lot harder. I find it annoying how people are quick to defend their faves actions, but blame Sakura just as easily. 

It's understandable why one would hate Sakura, but there is a difference from hating because of wasted potential to blaming her for Neji's death instead of Hinata. It's stupid and extreme to where I have to question what happened for you to personally hate a character this much to put the blame on a death she was never involved in. 

That said, agree; the general Sakura hate is not nessasary because she isn't the one that destroyed the manga in the end. 

Edited by NeonRanger, 08 March 2016 - 03:25 PM.

#34 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:03 PM

Not only that but like, there are people who hate her more then they hate legit evil characters who have committed actual murder + crimes against humanity on a large scale all while they talk about how evil she is...

It's like wat? What Manga are you reading?

I once had a friend who told me she despised Sakura. ..and in the next breath she was talking about how much she loved Tsunade. You cannot make this kitten up.

Naruto Fandom is screwy. That's the truth.

#35 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 04:13 PM

That said, agree; the general Sakura hate is not nessasary because she isn't the one that destroyed the manga in the end. 

In the story that would be Hinata and Sasuke.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#36 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 08 March 2016 - 07:30 PM

Sakura helped saved the world, but that's pretty darn useless when compared to dreaming about sitting at a park bench with Naruto. But lets be serious here, the worst offense is the fact that NaruHina fans love Kushina and her relationship with Minato, even loved her Road to Ninja personality... I think her fans actually exemplify her perfectly, they admire her religiously just like she religiously admires Naruto.  

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#37 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:38 PM

@neon ranger
I can't say for sure for Hinata, but it's not a suddenly thing. She already popular since the second popularity poll.
I think she's more likeable and symphatic to the reader compare to sakura.

Sakura like character will always be hate. But the different between sakura and the other like her character is they're kickass and not useless.

Sakura big problem is her useless in power and plot.
Just like fandom questioning naruto worth as the hero. Many questioning sakura worth as the heroine. Be it as female hero or love interest.

And I think Hinata only win for the "love interest" part.

And according to an anti blog, sakura hate because she friendzone naruto.

Edited by rocci, 08 March 2016 - 11:49 PM.

#38 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 04 April 2016 - 01:23 AM

yeah, the only sakura and naruto I hate on is their last naruto the movie selves, I still love those 2 as characters, heck I even play my mugen game just to have the true naruto and sakura beat up nardo and suckura xD  otherwise if I hated them I'd make my op gogeta ssj4 chibi blast em into the sun xD but nah I only do that to the last abominations and occasionally sponge bob.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Naruto, 700, The Last, The End

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users