Close
Photo

How come Sasuke might end up with Karin?

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#21 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 August 2013 - 07:52 AM

They can be like hidden guardians so yeah.

Such an ending would also be consistent with Sasuke regaining his honor by helping people and starting on that road to rebuilding the bridges burned.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#22 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 28 August 2013 - 12:46 PM

what IF naruto ask sasuke and his team to become an ANBU? or is it just impossible.

#23 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:23 PM

what IF naruto ask sasuke and his team to become an ANBU? or is it just impossible.

Could be. But, that if Sasuke returns to the village cause Anbus have their work in the village as quarters and everything. From how the manga is going concerning Sasuke's return, it's going in the route for Sasuke not returning to the village. I don't mean only by if others accept him back, but on Sasuke's choice as well and that if he didn't die at the end.

I see him dying or a wanderer with Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo.

#24 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts
  • Interests:reading books and manga, watching anime, writing my own fictional story based on anime, and study :)

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:33 PM

Could be. But, that if Sasuke returns to the village cause Anbus have their work in the village as quarters and everything. From how the manga is going concerning Sasuke's return, it's going in the route for Sasuke not returning to the village. I don't mean only by if others accept him back, but on Sasuke's choice as well and that if he didn't die at the end.

I see him dying or a wanderer with Karin, Suigetsu and Juugo.

honestly, i see him dying in the end when he fights naruto and everything will flashback in his mind especially itachi  =(

#25 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 01:40 PM

honestly, i see him dying in the end when he fights naruto and everything will flashback in his mind especially itachi  =(

Yeah, if he dies, that how it will go with him and he'll see his mistakes.

#26 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 03:35 PM

I see him dying to save Naruto to redeem himself for his own mistakes, after Naruto still wanting to be hokage even fi he dies.

I mean this plot shield doesnt exist anymore, there's no shield for him after his fight with Naruto.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#27 mmrc27

mmrc27

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 02:22 PM

what if he has a change of heart and face all of the consequences of his merciless killings? maybe he will do it for the sake of "restoring" the friendship team 7 had.

#28 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 04:45 PM

Should answer the majority of questions for why they will most likely end up together.

For me I think its also part of a cycle that was begun in Chapter 3 with Sasukes introduction and Sakuras.

I feel like Naruto and Sasuke are switching places in the manga so to speak.

to clarify that. Sasuke when he started was the popular one, the hero, the cool guy the one all the girls--including Sakura-- wanted.

Naruto was the outcast, the pariah, the guy no one wanted the uncool guy.

It is easy to see how Naruto could have ended up the Villain. He chooses another path though the one of the hero. Sasuke though chooses a path of revenge against the advice of those wiser then him.

This causes the two to begin a slow steady juxtaposition with each other. As Naruto slowly earns respect while Sasuke slowly sheds it.

the end result is that in the end Naruto is going to be the hero and the guy everybody loves, while Sasuke is the guy who has to start from scratch., Rebuild all his bridges and relationships from ground zero, and re earn the trust of all around him.

Where Karin fits into that is that she was the eyes for us to see Sasukes fall into darkness, with his final act of betrayal being the moment where Sasuke takes the last person he trusts and casts her aside.

So Karin is the perso he MOST needs to rebuild the foundation of trust with. The foundation that Naruto has built with Sakura over the length and breadth of the story.

I disagree with significant chunks of this analysis, but I do agree with the conclusion that Sasuke's most likely pair is Karin (if he gets one at all).

I think the answer is far more basic.

If Sasuke is to end up in a pairing their are only two possibilities that wouldn't require Kishimoto to pair someone with him for the sake of doing it. It's Sakura and Karin, and given what we have seen Kishi do with Sakura, I'm confident it's not going to be her. That leaves Karin, nobody, and random pairing. I just don't see him doing random pairing with the character as prominent as Sasuke. You can get away with it for someone like say Shino, but not someone as prominent as Sasuke.

So, it's either Karin or nobody, Sasuke just doesn't interact with the wide breadth of characters the way Naruto often does. Outside of Team Not Seven (and the war), his interactions with others tend to be limit (and hostile).

So, if he's going to be paired, there is no one else. I think it's a competition between Karin and nobody. I think the likely result is either Karin or it left in an area where it's implied that they get together (or at least on that path).

#29 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 10 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

Well, I'm kind of on the fence with this pairing. I think it is possible, and the most likely option, if Kishi plans to pair Sasuke with anyone. He even gave her a sincere, hearfelt apology which is really unheard of from Sasuke, but it doesn't absolve him of his actions against her in my eyes, even if Karin accepts it. I image though, that the pairing will only be left implied and we will only see one offical canon pairing(NaruSaku). Though the one thing that does appeal to me about this pairing, artistically thinking, is as Redragon put it in the perspective of being a dark reflection of Naruto/Sakura, that where Sakura was beside Naruto in his journey in the light, and Karin was beside Sasuke and witnessed more of his descent into the darkness than anyone else. I don't know if it's intentional on Kishimoto's part, but it's an interesting way of looking at it.

Edited by BakeNeko-Chan, 10 September 2013 - 07:00 PM.

#30 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 18 September 2013 - 02:50 AM

I have no idea but if they do I don't think ill care that much as long as their happy

and as long as sakura ends up with naruto that's ok with me :th_yeah:

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#31 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:08 AM

I just don't think they have a chance at all imo. Sasuke is clearly uncomfortable with her being too close to him, and doesn't look to be interested in being with her at all.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper
           |NaruSaku|NaruHina|SasuSaku|

#32 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

I just don't think they have a chance at all imo. Sasuke is clearly uncomfortable with her being too close to him, and doesn't look to be interested in being with her at all.

I disagree, SK has several intimate moments with a comfortable Sasuke.

Not a sweat in any of these panels. I suppose you're thinking of their last interaction, but that was different. She is angry, going by the Japanes sfx (she is supposed to sound angry), and she always took off her glasses when flirting with Sasuke before. Not here, because she is angry and taunting him, making him nervous.

So no, he is not "clearly uncomfortable" being close to her, just once.

ナルサク

#33 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:19 PM

Eh, I just don't see romantic connotations. Sasuke found her useful as a guide to his goals and a healer, but mostly he told her to do her job. Even the first pic IIRC he tells her to back off a little or something along those lines. He may have cared for her to a point as a member of Hebi, but I've never once got "romantic interest" out of him in any way. 

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper

#34 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

Eh, I just don't see romantic connotations. Sasuke found her useful as a guide to his goals and a healer, but mostly he told her to do her job. Even the first pic IIRC he tells her to back off a little or something along those lines. He may have cared for her to a point as a member of Hebi, but I've never once got "romantic interest" out of him in any way. 

That's another story isn't it? :twitch:

Point is he is comfortable with her intimacy, even sometimes returning it.

ナルサク

#35 Pink Chidori

Pink Chidori

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 01:01 AM

That's another story isn't it? :twitch:

Point is he is comfortable with her intimacy, even sometimes returning it.

Return it? Are you referring to the first picture you posted? Because I do believe that was just an edit. The original picture is here:

So maybe he isn't uncomfortable with her being close, (except that recent time) but he certainly doesn't give her (or me) any ideas that he is interested in her romantically. This is why I don't believe they have a chance. She likes him clearly, but he doesn't look like he feels the same. If anything, she's just a Hebi/Taka teammate to him. 

Edited by Pink Chidori, 19 September 2013 - 07:41 AM.

20ic8s1.png

✧Big Three Shipper

#36 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 03:01 AM

I don't think Sasuke should be with any girl. EVER. 

even someone as crazy as Karin

but Kishi might do it....I guess.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#37 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 19 September 2013 - 06:01 PM

I'm of the opinion that Kishimoto is gonna do something with these two. There's so much ambiguity, and, oh, THE FACT THAT SHE AWOKE HIS SHARINGAN LEVEL THING i can't remember the name and i'm too lazy to look it up. Karin's special to him and Kishimoto is consistently going out of his way to show that, and to be honest, it's leaving me a bit puzzled. Right now, as things are, if Sasuke's going to be paired up with anyone, it will be Karin, and I have no doubt about that.

Plus, I have a little pet theory that Kishimoto made her an Uzumaki for a reason: she's an obvious parallel to Naruto. I mean, come on. Karin could have been from any clan. Some small obscure family who's greatest power is, I dunnnnnooo, immaculate dry cleaning or whatever. But instead she's an Uzumaki who (literally) restores his life force. Both Sasuke and Sakura are going to end up with an Uzumaki.

But, Sasuke apologized. This is a feat from Sasuke. Sasuke didn't apologize before, and it was a sincere apology from what I have know that the word used was something referred to be a very serious apology

He used "summanakatta", which is the past form of "sumanai." It's used in VERY particular circumstances, to say the least:

"'d say the only situation when I can imagine that being said is by a man to his woman/girlfriend. When/if says it, he really means it sincerely.

So I'd say it's "casual/familiar" speech that you should not use outside your own family (provided you are a guy)."

AND

す まなかった comes from 済む meaning to "pass" or "allow" and in the case of "sumanakatta" and also "sumimasen", it means "not pass" or in actual use, "I'm sorry" or an even longer interpretation, "what I did, is not allowed"

Other forms include, "すまぬ" (sumanu), "すまん" (suman) but I often hear this spoken in poetry, music, samurai flicks or by old fashioned Japanese like Yakuzas, though people won't lynch you for using it in conversation (they might think its funny that you know it).
I use "すまん、すまん!" in joking with friends/classmates when I messed up on something (complete with my hand rubbing the back of my head -- I'm so turning Japanes-ah!LoL)

(WHOA SORRY GUYS i've been away from here for so long, this formatting is making me short-circuit. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING SOMEONE RESCUE ME)

Source:

http://www.japan-gui...ay.html?0 76236

So it's, uhhh, pretty serious and the translations aren't doing it justice. He's apologizing to her the way a high-standing man would to his girlfriend, basically.

Also, I want to comment on Karin snuggling up to Sasuke, apparently just being all, "Well, you stabbed me but you're so hot LET'S DO IT RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!"

First I saw that and was like, "Oh, coooome onnnn, guuurrrl." But there's more to it, and it makes me laugh my ass off.

She says, "Shikata ne na." It's a variation of, "It can't be helped." But here's something interesting:

"I assumed it was simply Karin's usual rough pattern of speech 0gQ6Fqg.gif but look at this:

Also, if they are angry, they might also change the "nai" to "ne". This sounds very tough and rugged to them. Usually only men say it. "Shikata ne." Or even "Shikata ne na."

Right, so she was angry and rubbing up to him at the same time. But there's more:

At first I thought she was just faltering slightly when she starts with the "Shi...shikata ne na", but don't the typesetters usually use a plain space, dash, or comma to indicate that sort of trip-up? The ellipses make me think maybe she was starting to say another word: shine. With a little squeeze for emphasis.
"Die--er I mean--it can't be helped!" 2pys0vr.png

If that's really the case, it makes Sasuke's expression even more priceless.

Source: http://www.narutofor...2&postcount=225

HAHAHAHAhahahahahaha - so no wonder he looks nervous. She ANGRY. Basically, she's cuddling up to him and saying, "I'd sleep with one eye open, you handsome devil, you."

So, uh, yeah. I think Sasuke/Karin is the most likely option.

Posted Image

#38 Darkness

Darkness

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:10 PM

^ I still believe if somewhat Sasuke end up being with someone it will indeed be Karin... but the last events have downplayed her so much in my eyes. It's like she just wants Sasuke to have dirty sex with him and she is done. It kind of show how crazy a person (or woman) has to be to keep following Sasuke like he is now since it is impossible to predict when his next mental breakdown will occur.

It also showed, at least to me, that Kishimoto couldn't care less about her in order to depict her in such an derogatory moment. I honestly was starting to like her after reading some fan speculations, but after that all I can say is since she has little to no respect for herself, I don't feel like respecting or caring for her also. 

bKTC2.png

#39 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 20 September 2013 - 01:00 PM

^ I still believe if somewhat Sasuke end up being with someone it will indeed be Karin... but the last events have downplayed her so much in my eyes. It's like she just wants Sasuke to have dirty sex with him and she is done. It kind of show how crazy a person (or woman) has to be to keep following Sasuke like he is now since it is impossible to predict when his next mental breakdown will occur.

It also showed, at least to me, that Kishimoto couldn't care less about her in order to depict her in such an derogatory moment. I honestly was starting to like her after reading some fan speculations, but after that all I can say is since she has little to no respect for herself, I don't feel like respecting or caring for her also. 

I feel the same way. I really thought she could have been a good match for Sasuke, a tough, independent girl not afraid to tell him what she thinks. But Kishimoto, whatever his intentions are or were for her, he's not bothering to treat Karin seriously anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users