184 replies to this topic

#1 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 05:08 PM

Obviously it had to have been sometime before The Last was marketed but....it definitely wasn't halfway through the series like Kishi claimed (When Sasuke was gatehring around Taka)

Because we had the whole Sakura calling for Naruto during teh Pain fight, the hug, the Tales of teh Gutsy Ninja where Sakura actually marries Naruto, Kushina's final request, Minato giving NS his blessing. The NS/SK parallel in 662, CPR, Kakashi flat out saying that Sakura doesn't love Sasuke anymore and again in 293 when she says that her desire to save him is purely platonic and "she doesn't want to be yours"

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:22 PM

War Arc. That alone is already 1/3 of series.

#3 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 06:56 PM

War arc I guess

same to SS

kakashi never cleary said sakura don't loves sasuke , actually in the raws it's up for both intepretations, kakashi don't say it's romantic but at same time don't say it's non-romantic

But taking in the context the bs moment in 693 I guess kakashi was really talking romantic feelings

Actually what kakashi said was some kitten about sakura still loving him and bs about love basically forcing sasuke to accept sakura's feelings

the "she doesn't want to be yours" was just an excuse from kishi to don't make sakura's feelings so selfish

Edited by yimiiyumi, 04 December 2015 - 07:00 PM.

#4 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:14 PM

War arc I guess

same to SS

kakashi never cleary said sakura don't loves sasuke , actually in the raws it's up for both intepretations, kakashi don't say it's romantic but at same time don't say it's non-romantic

But taking in the context the bs moment in 693 I guess kakashi was really talking romantic feelings

Actually what kakashi said was some kitten about sakura still loving him and bs about love basically forcing sasuke to accept sakura's feelings

the "she doesn't want to be yours" was just an excuse from kishi to don't make sakura's feelings so selfish

Well no the raw words used by kakashi were in the past tense

#5 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:17 PM

My guess is that Kishi "planned" NH about a few months before that piece of crap movie.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#6 yimiiyumi

yimiiyumi

Julia

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:54 PM

Well no the raw words used by kakashi were in the past tense

can you show me the raw please ?

#7 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 07:57 PM

The day they make the last.
So maybe 2012.

#8 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:00 PM

When he decided to kill Neji.

I'm still salty about that.

I will forever be salty about that.

Edited by CloudMountainJuror, 04 December 2015 - 08:00 PM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#9 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:15 PM

The day they make the last.
So maybe 2012.

Obviously it wasn't when they started writing The Last.....it doesn't take 2 years to make a movie, they obviously rewrote it to be a love story not to mention it was probably about Team 7 vs. Kaguya which is why that fight was shoe-horned at the end of the manga.

#10 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:35 PM

Obviously it wasn't when they started writing The Last.....it doesn't take 2 years to make a movie, they obviously rewrote it to be a love story not to mention it was probably about Team 7 vs. Kaguya which is why that fight was shoe-horned at the end of the manga.

Actually it did take two years to develop the movie.
The last produce right after Rtn. One if the reason why it has the best animation quality for naruto movie.

#11 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 08:39 PM

Actually it did take two years to develop the movie.
The last produce right after Rtn. One if the reason why it has the best animation quality for naruto movie.

Aaaaaand once more I have to explain this to you...

It doesn't take two years to make a movie...

The film was pretty obviously retwritten to turn into a love story, The original story was most likely with Kaguya as the villain.

It doesn't take two extra years for slightly less kitten animation.

#12 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 04 December 2015 - 09:09 PM

Aaaaaand once more I have to explain this to you...

It doesn't take two years to make a movie...

The film was pretty obviously retwritten to turn into a love story, The original story was most likely with Kaguya as the villain.

It doesn't take two extra years for slightly less kitten animation.

It doesn't need that, but a movie can take years to produce.
So yes, two years is not out of realm.
Kaguya is created for the sole purpose to get rid madara.
Hamura is created for the last.

#13 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 02:57 AM

At the latest? Before 615 was released (late December, 2012). Although probably around when he started writing the war arc.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#14 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:20 AM

He didn't. Others did.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#15 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:28 AM

At the latest? Before 615 was released (late December, 2012). Although probably around when he started writing the war arc.

Unlikely for multiple reasons.

1. Obviously The Last Was rewritten since a movie (especielly a Naruto movie which only take s few months to write produce and animate) would take 2 years

2. If NH was decided then Minato would have interacted with Hinata in some way shape or form and Naruto's sudden "Hey you know mom's final words? umm yeah kitten that" wouldn't have been shoehorned in the final act of the series to make it seem less like he let his parents down entirely

3. Minato gave NS his blessing and was there on his deathbed...with Sakura. Sakura and Karin parallel during the CPR scene and while Hinata disappeared for a good 30 to 40 chapters. 

sometime early 2014 I can even understand someone saying late 2013 but 2012? 

lol no

Edited by Dexter, 05 December 2015 - 04:30 AM.

#16 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:33 AM

I would even say that as far as 2010 simply because Hinata confenssion and kishi assistant twitter said that sakura is not heroine since 2010.
Eventought I could refute it by saying that in jump fiesta, kishi defend sakura heroine status and sakura confession.

#17 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:36 AM

I don't believe he planned it. I just get the feeling he was either pressured into it, or didn't care. "The Last" was written by Studio Pierrot and they presented the script to Kishimoto. He was probably like, "k. whateves. guess that decides the endgame pairing." and went with it.

That's just a thought though.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#18 Dexter

Dexter

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:37 AM

I would even say that as far as 2010 simply because Hinata confenssion and kishi assistant twitter said that sakura is not heroine since 2010.
Eventought I could refute it by saying that in jump fiesta, kishi defend sakura heroine status and sakura confession.

1. Hinata was supposedly supposed to die in the Pain arc but NH fans couldn't take that

2. Kishi's assistant doesn't like Sakura

3. Kishi: "People keep saying Hinata, Hinata and I say she's not Hinata" (translation: "Stop trying to make me replace her it ain't happening") 

4. Sakura married Naruto in the Gutsy Ninja novel released right after the Land of Iron arc

5. Hinata never showed up again after teh Pain arc until teh war 

2012 is pretty dumb 2010 is 31 different flavors of stupid. 

#19 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:42 AM

@dexter
1. No, she isn't death.

2. Yes

3. Yes

4. No

5. She show up as background character but that's right.

That's why I choose 2012.

@Moon girl
The hamura and kaguya is the product for the last. And we know what the purpose of the last.

#20 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 December 2015 - 04:44 AM

Funny, because that's around when Pain ended if not a little after. Therefore, kitten went downhill after that arc. Fitting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users