• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:03 PM

I don't care what Kishi wrote. It's too half assed and kitten to be canon. Everything after the Pein arc to me is filler. NaruSaku will always be canon to me.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#2 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:34 PM

Did the chapter come out today? I thought it was coming out tomorrow ?

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#3 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:40 PM

Can mods locked this please?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#4 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 05 November 2014 - 08:41 PM

Can mods locked this please?

NO! This thread should run through on in life forever!!!

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#5 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:41 AM

NaruSaku is canon to me! Always will be! Honestly, Lady GT's artwork will always seem more legitimate than anything Kishimoto might publish that is NaruHina. They just don't mesh together. Naruto and Sakura together just seems so right, like they were always meant to be. NaruHina just looks wrong, NOT right. Like he's cheating on his actual wife. Even if NaruHina does happen, I won't accept it as fact. NaruSaku will always be #1 to me <3 

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#6 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:46 AM

NaruSaku is canon to me! Always will be! Honestly, Lady GT's artwork will always seem more legitimate than anything Kishimoto might publish that is NaruHina. They just don't mesh together. Naruto and Sakura together just seems so right, like they were always meant to be. NaruHina just looks wrong, NOT right. Like he's cheating on his actual wife. Even if NaruHina does happen, I won't accept it as fact. NaruSaku will always be #1 to me <3 

I agree, guys. Best to keep it in our hearts. :) If we don't, we'll crumble

#7 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:50 AM

I will always read fanfics and watch AMVs and Fanarts.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#8 NaruSakuCute16

NaruSakuCute16

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU 4EVER

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:50 AM

spoiler alert spoiler alert 

U HAVE BEEN WARNED

did u guys see the naruto the last spoiler? yknow nh kids? im pretty confused do u think its over? 

#9 Menma

Menma

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 06 November 2014 - 04:53 AM

spoiler alert spoiler alert 

U HAVE BEEN WARNED
did u guys see the naruto the last spoiler? yknow nh kids? im pretty confused do u think its over?

The movie is about how first love. Why would there be kids?

#10 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:01 AM

Hopefully this movie will flop worst than Battlefield Earth.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#11 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 12:12 PM

he is a canon. I don't care what kishi want. he made the ending for the money and crush his wife's heart and his artwork's of naruto are broken and he had been made a grave for naruto because naruto is dead I mean naruto said he always never give up on his words why he lost his mind. i mean naruto said to sakura in land of iron arc he hate people who lie to thier self. i had never think that he was right on the 2 thigs the first we know it and 2nd sakura lie to her self when she think that sasuke there is some hope in hem she was wrong.Do you know what is wrong It is not that we love a bad person, a criminal, a demon, a villain, a person who continues to destroy our heart and feelings, someone who has mental problems, or someone who can not give love and smiles for us.no the wrong is To convince ourselves that that person will change for the better in one day and become good and honest in his feelings. , But these hopes are very far from the reality in which we are.

Edited by thelordofspace72, 06 June 2020 - 07:27 PM.

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 01:27 PM

I'm not sure why this thread was resurrected. It'd have been nice, but it's not. Let's move on, and not bash, though, you are also totally wrong about everything.  

Chill.

#13 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:21 PM

I'm not sure why this thread was resurrected. It'd have been nice, but it's not. Let's move on, and not bash, though, you are also totally wrong about everything.  

You're not a mod. His post is fine. You are the one who is out of bounds here.

Your post is not your opinion on NS or a contribution to the thread. It is your correction of someone else's post.

Continue berating others on this site and you are headed for a warn/ban. 

#14 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:36 PM

You're not a mod. His post is fine. You are the one who is out of bounds here.

Your post is not your opinion on NS or a contribution to the thread. It is your correction of someone else's post.

Continue berating others on this site and you are headed for a warn/ban. 

60a2f913d6bd7c1597f1b7746b60a76f.gif

Tricksie was like :sakura: and Umbridge was like :argh: 

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#15 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:48 PM

The last part was snark at the bashing. It was not necessary of me though, yes.

I dont see how telling someone theyre wrong is snarky but..does that mean you'll stop?

ナルサク

#16 BlackShirtGuy

BlackShirtGuy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts
  • Interests:Videogames, Anime, Naruto, Dragon Ball, Spider-Man, Megaman, Ace Attorney Series.

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:59 PM

I dont see how telling someone theyre wrong is snarky but..does that mean you'll stop?

She  has done this before, why would she stop now? Everything she says it's literally, all of your opinions are wrong, listen to mine because they are backed up by the canon and the creator.

“There are many types of monsters in this world, monsters who will not show themselves and who cause trouble. Monsters who abduct children, monsters who devour dreams, monsters who suck blood, and, monsters who always tell lies. Lying monsters are a real nuisance, they are much more cunning than other monsters. They pose as humans, even though they have no understanding of the human heart. They eat, even though they've never experienced hunger. They study even though the have no interest in academics. They seek friendship even though they do not know how to love. If I were to encounter such a monster, I would likely be eaten by it, because in truth, I am that monster.”   -L. Lawliet

#17 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:17 PM

She  has done this before, why would she stop now? Everything she says it's literally, all of your opinions are wrong, listen to mine because they are backed up by the canon and the creator.

Because now a mod is warning her.

Anyway analyzer your personal definition of bashing holds no weight since it doesnt suit the one thats listed in the rules here.

ナルサク

#18 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:49 PM

NS IS ALWAY CANON TO ME WHATCHU TALKING ABOUT

It's snarky in how its phrased, and its not a good thing to say because it doesn't offer anything insightful, and doesn't pin point to exactly what they were wrong about, so dismisses the entire statement, which is rude. I've no reason to type that phrase again, unless someone actually does say something that is a complete lie, but even then, I'll take the time to explain why, so it doesn't come off so arrogant. It's more polite than the sweeping sentence I made, and obviously, if I hurt the OP's feelings for that, I apologize.

The opinion does have actual errors in it though, I think namely the problem is that 700, is, more or less, a happy ending, and this is more or less painting it as if its an unrewarding end for the characters. Its also what it was always building to, this was the ending he had in mind. The opinion also has blatant unsupported statements "For the money and to break his wife's heart", which paint the author as some sort of bad person... but these statements have nothing to them, no evidence, no truth. I think this is a mistake, to paint the end so wrong and evil, to say, not literally, mind, bar maybe for a few, but there's a definite shading very often done. 

Which is what I point in a lot of arguments that make these sort of statements, or do get things wrong. I find a lot of opinions do this, so it comes off as arrogant, but its not the intention to come off arrogant, really, bar when I use snark anyway. 

I don't want to snip at  the opinion more though, because I empathize with the emotional sub-layer, which is really a disappointment that NS was not canon. I am too, but I also understand that it makes sense.

you must be really fun at parties... :^|

Edited by gamma, 18 August 2017 - 04:19 AM.

#19 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 04:55 PM

Thanks?

np!

#20 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 September 2017 - 08:40 AM

narusaku is a canon in the real world and not a genjutsu world.

I bet now that Naruto and Sakura are watching sad films, "naruto the last" and "boruto: naruto the movie".

Very sad. I'm crying now.

Edited by thelordofspace72, 06 June 2020 - 07:32 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users