• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 02 November 2012 - 11:50 AM

Something i found to be quite interesting is that naruto's first bijuu mode had his uzumaki spiral symbol, now his second bijuu mode has sakura's circular symbol!!! eager.gif and ofcourse as a noble narusaku fan i have proof to back this up straight from the manga fu.png

what do you guys have to say about this, i for one find it really interesting, also there's this food, as you know, called narutomaki, and it either has a pink, or red spiral, yes! you guessed it! pink=Sakura and red=Kushina!, aslo he's named after a city in japan called Naruto, Tokushima and get this! the flag has the uzumaki spiral IN the Haruno symbol!! http://en.wikipedia....ruto,_Tokushima here's the link to believe it!!!

Chapter 7 cover. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif sakura's dreamy eye's towards narutooooooo.

Attached Files

Edited by Smiter, 03 November 2012 - 01:49 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#2 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:48 PM

I hate being the one to give the bad news but in the cover of chapter 7 sakura is giving a dreamy look to sasuke and not naruto.

And I think we talked about this before sweatdrop.gif I don't remember when but I think that we established that it was a coincident.anyone correct me if I'm wrong?
I would LOVE for it to be something contributing to the plot but with the way kishi handles femal ninjas, I highly doubt it.
oh and this is your first topic? congratulations a_thumbs.gif

#3 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 02 November 2012 - 12:53 PM

Actually, if you look closely sasuke is sliding his body to the back and naruto's body is up infront covering sasuke's sight so connect the dots and look what you get i mean its common sense, and yes first topic biggrin.gif but dont you find it awsome bout the info i gathered?

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 02 November 2012 - 12:54 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#4 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:03 PM

CanadianDJ@

Since you're new you should know not to double post edit and delete the previous. Second candykane-chan is right Sakura is going gaga staring at Sasuke. Remember back then she was the shallow Sasuke fan girl.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#5 candycane-chan

candycane-chan

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:06 PM

of course I'm happy that there is a new topic to finally talk about happy.gif
But you see ,although you might have a point,this is chapter 7 ; as in the beginning when sakura hated naruto's guts( well as much as a kid can hate)
And she was a sasuke fan girl,so there is no other conclusion then "sakura is giving a dreamy look for sasuke"

#6 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:19 PM

oh where did you get that and wow sakuras symbol. okey i didnt know that.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 2 2012, 04:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I think we talked about this before sweatdrop.gif I don't remember when but I think that we established that it was a coincident.anyone correct me if I'm wrong?
I would LOVE for it to be something contributing to the plot but with the way kishi handles femal ninjas, I highly doubt it.
oh and this is your first topic? congratulations a_thumbs.gif

It actually was mentioned several times. I made the reference myself about 8-9 months ago and even then it was old news.

I have to wonder if it is a coincidence or not. I mean, was it coincidence that one of the first important moments in NaruSaku history was at the Heaven and Earth bridge? A part of me really wants it to be a planned thing, but there is a good chance it really was coincidence. Erm, the symbol, not the bridge.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:21 PM

oh where did you get that and wow sakuras symbol. okey i didnt know that. and yes i agree with kamar. we cant say that shes looking at naruto. as she is in the left side and naruto is smiling at her that doesnt mean that shes looking at him.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#9 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Nov 2 2012, 02:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It actually was mentioned several times. I made the reference myself about 8-9 months ago and even then it was old news.

I have to wonder if it is a coincidence or not. I mean, was it coincidence that one of the first important moments in NaruSaku history was at the Heaven and Earth bridge? A part of me really wants it to be a planned thing, but there is a good chance it really was coincidence. Erm, the symbol, not the bridge.

Why do you ask if heaven and earth bridge was coinciddence?

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#10 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:24 PM

QUOTE (Canadian_DJ @ Nov 2 2012, 12:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something i found to be quite interesting is that naruto's first bijuu mode had his uzumaki spiral symbol, now his second bijuu mode has sakura's circular symbol!!! eager.gif and ofcourse as a noble narusaku fan i have proof to back this up straight from the manga fu.png

1st sakura is looking at sasuke.
2st it's not sakura's symbols it's another one. much like the sun with triangles poiting towards each bijuu.
SK-303_image007.jpg

#11 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 02 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

QUOTE (PhenixElite @ Nov 2 2012, 06:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why do you ask if heaven and earth bridge was coinciddence?

Two words: Subtle Hints.

Kishi has been real good at making them.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#12 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:43 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Nov 2 2012, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CanadianDJ@

Since you're new you should know not to double post edit and delete the previous. Second candykane-chan is right Sakura is going gaga staring at Sasuke. Remember back then she was the shallow Sasuke fan girl.

affirmative happy.gif i gocha all the way laugh.gif yaeh she was but now she's in love with naruto, as kishi stated in an interview that she LOVeD sasuke, and that naruto's close that alone speaks alot laugh.gif

#13 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:45 AM

QUOTE (candycane-chan @ Nov 2 2012, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
of course I'm happy that there is a new topic to finally talk about happy.gif
But you see ,although you might have a point,this is chapter 7 ; as in the beginning when sakura hated naruto's guts( well as much as a kid can hate)
And she was a sasuke fan girl,so there is no other conclusion then "sakura is giving a dreamy look for sasuke"

yeah guess we can agree to that tongue.gif

#14 neoshadow

neoshadow

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 305 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 08:56 AM

It certainly is an interesting idea and it would be a good way to bring Sakura back into an important position.

But I always assumed it was just a simplified or abstract version of the seal on Naruto's stomach. A spiral to show that Kurama was still under Naruto's control and it open to show that Naruto and Kurama are now allies. I believe its the same symbols as when Minato fixed Naruto's seal in the Invasion of Pain.

#15 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:20 AM

QUOTE (neoshadow @ Nov 3 2012, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It certainly is an interesting idea and it would be a good way to bring Sakura back into an important position.

But I always assumed it was just a simplified or abstract version of the seal on Naruto's stomach. A spiral to show that Kurama was still under Naruto's control and it open to show that Naruto and Kurama are now allies. I believe its the same symbols as when Minato fixed Naruto's seal in the Invasion of Pain.

I dunno where you guys are taking this but i mean, look, compare sakuras symbol on the left to narutos symbol on the left its EXACTLY the same and theres no denying that, any objections? sleep.gif
@dovahkiin 1st i already agreed on that rolleyes.gif and 2nd im not talking about the one on his stomach im talking abouy the one on his back.@james S cassidy, yeah kishi is but what do you think about the mark on narutos bijuu transformation?

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 03 November 2012 - 10:12 AM.

#16 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 03 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

canadian dj how many times to say you that double or tripple or more post is not allow. delete them and edit plese . you dont want a kage or a anbu to see them and say that to you. you doubble post alot . plese delete them and edit.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#17 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:07 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Nov 3 2012, 10:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
canadian dj how many times to say you that double or tripple or more post is not allow. delete them and edit plese . you dont want a kage or a anbu to see them and say that to you. you doubble post alot . plese delete them and edit.

Oops i got totally carried away i soo sorry but.i assure.you it wont happen again

#18 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 03 November 2012 - 10:47 AM

hey dont be sad . in case you need to then .in my case i do but rarely .i post in my mobile and it doesnt support more than 600 words so i do .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#19 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 03 November 2012 - 11:07 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Nov 3 2012, 11:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey dont be sad . in case you need to then .in my case i do but rarely .i post in my mobile and it doesnt support more than 600 words so i do .

Nah its ok im cool, just gettin' used to this site, probably gonna get the hand of it in the up coming days smile.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users