The Great NaruSaku FC Chat Thread!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1949 replies to this topic

#1921 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 January 2005 - 09:02 PM

No wonder Jiraiya loves his sideline. wink.gif

I've had a lot of new ideas for the lemon. I still haven't figured out the story 100% (working on how to keep tension in the story AFTER they first have it off).

By the way, I just noticed something - I have no idea how I repeatedly missed it! It's not shown in the anime, only in the manga.

Go to Page 17 of Chapter 11 (in Naruto Volume 2). When Zabuza's sword cuts across the ground, and Kakashi warns everyone to get down, look who knocks back/saves who.

Tazuna was knocked down by Sasuke (or vice versa, hard to tell - looks more like Tazuna knocking Sasuke down).

Naruto was knocked down by Sakura, there's even a small panel focusing on them. (how the hell did I miss that!?)

Sakura's saved Naruto twice in the series. tongue.gif (the other time in the Forest of Death, when he was falling to the ground and Sakura pinned him to the tree with a kunai) Not exactly useless. wink.gif

#1922 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 23 January 2005 - 09:23 PM

OMG! Smiter how could you miss that!!!?? I'm shocked! Are you loosing your touch? ;P

btw, I'm STILL lmao @ Bleach Lemons = supermarkets! BWAHAHAHA! That's rich! ack! my spleen!

#1923 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 23 January 2005 - 10:13 PM

lol, me too! XD

I'm just rusty, my dear Sori-chan. tongue.gif That's what you get when you've had nothing new to debate on NaruSaku...

I'm slowly going insane trying to track NaruSaku doujinshi. I've found references to three, but it's proving to be a very tough job tracking down a copy.

OK, they're all in this page - http://www.twinbells...ujinshi/naruto/

Be careful, lots of SasuSaku. tongue.gif But there are three NaruSaku thumbnails, only one of which is linked to more info.

First two are by "Kaiten Mokugyo". The first (showing Sakura with one eye covered by her hitai-ate) is called "Status (something) Life" (ステータスオブライフ) according to my amateurish attempts at translation.

I've searched the net with it, but I can only get auction sites - which is no good since I'm nowhere near fluent enough to bid in a Japanese auction!

The second one has no title, and no further info.

And the final one is by "Konjou Kumiai". It's called "Stay Gold" and has two slight NaruSaku stories, they have more info on that title here:

http://www.twinbells...1.html#staygold

... Yeah, I'm cracking. tongue.gif I would really like to see a NaruSaku doujin. Hell, I'll probably have to make one myself... tongue.gif

If anyone knows anything about NaruSaku doujins, even places where a few may pop up for sale now and then, I would really like to hear. Thanks a lot. happy.gif

#1924 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 10:26 PM

I've seen ONE. ONE doujin. Trouble is, it's based on the infamous 'Henge' scene. So Naruto spends the ENTIRE time looking like Sasuke. I know it's Naruto because Sasuke PEEPS on them.

#1925 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 23 January 2005 - 10:43 PM

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! The SasuSakuness! It buuuuuuurns! *barfs*
>.< oh, my eyes! They bleed in horror!

Why is NaruSaku doujinshi so hard to find!? All I've seen is that 3 panel moment in Bunbuku Chagma from Shinobi no Okite Gaiden! ( http://narutocentral.com has it.) And Mouse Sutra has a NaruSaku premise but Sakura's not even in it! >.<

Blayze-kun, which one are you talking about? Is it linkable? cause, honestly, I'm getting desperate. >.<

#1926 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:10 AM

I know the one Blayze's talking about. It's a hentai. happy.gif; It was translated by Bakafish. In it, Naruto and Sakura go further than just a kiss... *ahem*

I agree with you, Sori! Why the hell is NaruSaku doujinshi so hard to find!? I can find them on Japanese auction sites, but the images are often broken. It would be really nice to find an English site offering them, even if you have to request a copy.

(by the way, I'm still very thankful you linked me to the NaruSaku doujin. wink.gif)

Oh, I FINALLY found a short NaruSaku-ish doujin. tongue.gif It's all in Japanese, but I'm sure you can hazard a guess to the storyline. wink.gif

http://www.geocities...iueonigiri1.htm

Just click on the link at the bottom left to go to the next page. happy.gif

And here is a little picture!

http://www.geocities...i.narusaku1.htm

Pretty nice art, eh? happy.gif The creator of the site is mainly Kakasaku, but also likes some SasuSaku and NaruSaku.

I found some English sites selling Naruto doujin, but 99% of the issues on offer are damned yaoi! >_< *trudges onwards for the cause of NaruSaku*

EDIT: Got some more NaruSaku fanart. happy.gif I'll put it up in the fanart thread soon!

#1927 bassclef

bassclef

Konoha Journalist

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 533 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 12:20 AM

funny... most of the pics at http://www.twinbells...ujinshi/naruto/ are titled with song titles from The Pillows... a lot of The Pillows music can be found on FLCL (Furi Kuri).
"I got bored, so I decided to go and buy a 360. *shrugs* I mainly use it when I'm bored... Which happens to be all the time, lol." -me

#1928 Guest_twinbells_*

Guest_twinbells_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 January 2005 - 09:41 AM

Hello, I'm the owner of Another Heaven, the doujinshi website you guys were looking at. I'm really glad some of you enjoyed looking at the doujinshi on my site (at least the NaruSaku ones >_>), but may I please ask you to remove my doujinshi scans that you're displaying on this forum? As stated in my F.A.Q. ( http://www.twinbells...jinshi/faq.html ), I do not allow anyone to use my cover scans for any purpose, not even just for display. The reason I ask of this is because Japanese artists are very strict when it comes to using scans of their doujinshi. I had to personally email many of them to ask for only permission to display cover images of their doujinshi. If you're interested in showing other people these cover scans, then may I ask you to give them the link to my site instead of direct-linking to my scans? I'm trying to avoid angry Japanese artists demanding me to take down my site just because someone else is improperly using my scans. (Yes, this had happened before. Not to my site but to my friend's site.)

As for the two NaruSaku doujinshi without summaries, I've been working on them. The summary of one of them should be up in the next update. And depending on my schedule, I'll probably be able to upload a few more NaruSaku doujinshi to my site within the next few updates. smile.gif

#1929 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 10:05 AM

Ah, please excuse me. I do apologise for this, and I will take down the direct linked images, simply leaving the text links. happy.gif

Thank you for letting me know!

EDIT: OK, I've taken down the images. happy.gif Sorry about that. I'll be looking forward to seeing the information you will be updating on your next update. smile.gif

#1930 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 24 January 2005 - 03:25 PM

man, its not a good day for NaruSaku it seems sad.gif

#1931 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:03 PM

Well, we just have to try and make it a better day. wink.gif

And you know that means trying to come up with fanfics and fanart! The Rant thread is a good place to read whenever I'm feeling a bit down, hehe - the NaruSaku arguments there from everyone recharges me.

At least the long wait is almost over. happy.gif I can't believe it's been 2 months since we last saw Naruto and Sakura in the manga.

#1932 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:05 PM

Two months? Really? It feels more like 2 years! >.< and this is going to be the longest five days in the history of the world! >.<

#1933 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:30 PM

Sori-chan, you can relax in the knowledge that however long this wait appears to be, there's going to be more waits in the future that seem longer.

Oh, and no matter how much you're itching to read the next chapter, just remember that the Sasuke fans will most probably have one HELL of a long wait before their boy makes his return.

#1934 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:33 PM

lol, yeah, the last few days are the worst.

I'm keeping one eye on Ritualscanforge's forums for any sign of Jump 9, and the wait for this part has even made me worry about whether NaruSaku WILL happen!

A re-read of the manga, and a look in the Rant Thread got me back to normal. Thank goodness for that. *sighs with relief*

Kishimoto is driving us insane with all the waiting. tongue.gif One year before Naruto and Sakura were reunited in the hospital. Then they split up again, and we don't even get the manga for two months - and we don't even know if Naruto even said goodbye to Sakura!

#1935 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:40 PM

lol, Blayze-kun, you know just the right things to say, doncha? tongue.gif

And, Smiter, that brings up the whole thing of if he even said goodbye to her to begin with >.<. I mean, he didn't when he left with Jiraiya the first time, did he? or, at least, not that we've heard... and it would be really mean, not saying goodbye after she promised to help him capture Sasuke. >.< ack! my brain!
And you were right, Smiter, going through the Rant thread was really refreshing. It should be called the Spa thread. :3

#1936 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:51 PM

lol, the Spa Thread! That would be a good subtitle. wink.gif Maybe I ought to do that!

Nah, I'm sure that if Naruto was leaving for 2/3 years, he would say goodbye to Sakura. happy.gif Either that, or he's going to find a very p***ed off and very sexy looking pink-haired woman homing in on him, ready to smack him upside the head. wink.gif

But, yeah, I can understand your worries - 238 wasn't the chapter everyone thought it would be! Less than half of it was about Naruto setting out...

Oh, I just found a little "call for help" in DeviantArt - I just want to double-check. smile.gif Is Luffy-kun already a member here? I don't think she is, but I'm not sure.

She said on her DA page: "ATTENTION: Luffy is looking for a NarutoxSakura club, if you know of one, contact me, the Luffy, yes..."

Methinks we should tell her. wink.gif

#1937 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 04:58 PM

OMG, Smiter, you actually have to think about inviting her? tongue.gif Do it! do, it, do it, do it!!! We may not be a DA club, but we're still the largest NaruSaku club on the net! ^^ (Whoa, that's true, isn't it?... That's almost... sad...)

#1938 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 05:03 PM

lol, I already sent a note to her. I'm pretty sure she hasn't been here before.

Yeah, we *are* the biggest NaruSaku club. happy.gif; The rest of the clubs are usually on general forums, I think.

Hmm... it would be really cool to be able to improve the look of the boards and (if Hoku wants) have a BIGGER website. Is there anything important you think we're missing? happy.gif

Keira-chan and I could still finish the NaruSaku screenshot comics, lol. Maybe we could even set up a wallpaper/icon section on the site..?

EDIT: Gah! Just remembered! Valentine's Day is 3 weeks away! We MUST have something for that day!

#1939 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 05:27 PM

QUOTE (Soritia @ Jan 24 2005, 05:40 PM)
lol, Blayze-kun, you know just the right things to say, doncha? tongue.gif

Everything that seems good can be seen from a negative angle. Everything that seems bad can be seen from a positive angle. You just have to know what to look for. wink.gif

#1940 Shinyu

Shinyu

Anime Babe Lovah

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,819 posts
  • Interests:What do you think?

Posted 24 January 2005 - 05:53 PM

hmm, i need to ask hoku for a list of tihngs needing doing for the stie, im gonna help make it. And we definitely need a GFXer for this place :/ Skin's getting old real fast. and Smiter, Valentines day = 1 week break for me (or maybe week before...)

2000 Replies on this topic biggrin.gif
http://img179.exs.cx...0replies6qn.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users