several reasons I can think of is,
1. the double standards of Sakura compared to any other tsundere in existence because they don't find her being the tsundere character archetype funny since the target of her "abuse" *sarcasm* is an orphan that was abused as is so Hinata is the most wonderful thing to happen in the entire franchise because she loves the abused orphan instead of drooling of the "bad boy" like all the other young girls in the village.
2. Girl's first crushes are considered more innocent and cute than boys for one reason or another, but if you ask me it is the gender stereotype women are suppose to be home makers and family caretakers so love is more emphasized for them, than guys. I don't actually think that personally, that is just the common concensus.
3. ties into point 1. Hinata is a goddess because she has a crush on the social pariah when that should have been Sakura's role as the love interest so that the the poor abused Naruto would feel loved. Never mind that earning love and respect is part of the story and driving moitvation for him and that is one of the mian points of the story. Iruka also did many of the things haters of Sakura take issue with in "yelling at him and for immature pranks and I believe Iruka has resorted to "physical discipline" too (can't remember and don't care enough to look into the series anymore or failing him for not producing a decent clone yet you don't even hear a peep of flak for him. No Sakura is the only demoness for doing it because she is supposed to be the sweet and innocent potential girlfriend that Naruto deserves and because she isn't she deseves to burn in hell fire and any girl that does do that is the perfect match for NAruto. Hence all the Hinata worship.
4. Of course they argue SS is a loving couple because they got what they wanted. Sakura the abusive *beep* is out of the way so that thier god couple can do their "dirty dancing" undistubed. And since shipping is all that mattered to them anyway they don't like the status quo distrupted, plain and simple. Plus now that Sakura is no longer a threat to their godess Hinata getting what she wants their hate filters are off and NOW THEY SEE what good points she has since she is not a potential love interest any more
5. The guys can't move on from their first loves and must return the first girls who loved them their affections because a) they're guys, romance is not important to them and b) it suits these quote* fans' *unquote interests. Remember, Hinata deserves Naruto and Sakura the b**chy shrew doesn't deserve him since she "loves Sasuke so much" and never treated the social pariah affectionately therefore she never will.
I think there can be other points but I think that sums it up. You see the logical fallacy in that they loop their reasoning circularly in an never ending cyclye because a = b, b = c and c rotates back to a. "Sakura never loved Naruto and never can love naruto because she was not nice to him from the begnining like he desreves. And Naruto deserves better!" All arguments from these wankers all default to this. *Point* I've also argued this before, It didn't even have to be Hinata. Naruto deserves any girl taht is nice to him and liked him form the beginning no matter how ill matched thier personalities are or how lacking they are in emotional connections and solid friendship, because it is what he deserves.
Edited by Phantom_999, 01 August 2020 - 02:08 PM.