• This topic is locked This topic is locked
296 replies to this topic

#61 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:28 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 23 2007, 08:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
:rolleyes:

Mentally strong in the sense that doing something like suicide, he would consider as something completely beneath himself to ever do.

Going out either in the process of trying to take down his brother, or being pwned my Naruto because he once again tried to kill him, is how I believe things should end for him...but with the way that Kishimoto has been going nowadays, it's just as likely that he'll end up being totally redeemed, which would just irk me to absolutely no end >.>

Agree. tongue.gif
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#62 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:34 PM

>.> It's a shounen manga. Even if he dies, Sasuke will probably do something so incredibly heroic before his death that everyone will instantly forgive him and he will die a happy man. If he lives, he will still do something incredibly heroic to redeem himself in everyone's eyes.

I really don't see the Sasuke thing going unresolved at the end of Naruto. Personal opinions aside, the whole point of part II was for Naruto and Sakura to retrive Sasuke. If he ended up dying bitter and angsty, the failure would probably haunt them for the rest of their lives. For that reason, I do believe that he will be redeemed.

Whether in life or death, who knows? narusakuct7.gif

#63 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:47 PM

Well, we have our own opinions, I didn't bomb yours so don't bomb mine dry.gif

#64 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 22 November 2007 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Nov 22 2007, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, we have our own opinions, I didn't bomb yours so don't bomb mine dry.gif

mellow.gif

huh.gif

It's called debating...it's what we do here tongue.gif

So, try not to take things quite so personally, okay happy.gif

#65 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:04 PM

@ Yoshi: Intelligent debates make the world go round. Don't take offence when someone counters your argument unless they're attacking you personally.

@Sakura-chan: Happy Thanksgiving! Would you believe that your greeting came at 9.53 my time and I came on at 9.55? happy.gif

#66 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 22 November 2007 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (Sqleon @ Nov 23 2007, 10:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
>.> It's a shounen manga. Even if he dies, Sasuke will probably do something so incredibly heroic before his death that everyone will instantly forgive him and he will die a happy man. If he lives, he will still do something incredibly heroic to redeem himself in everyone's eyes.

I really don't see the Sasuke thing going unresolved at the end of Naruto. Personal opinions aside, the whole point of part II was for Naruto and Sakura to retrive Sasuke. If he ended up dying bitter and angsty, the failure would probably haunt them for the rest of their lives. For that reason, I do believe that he will be redeemed.

Whether in life or death, who knows? narusakuct7.gif

Lol, true, but we can still hope. tongue.gif

#67 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 02:30 AM

I think sasuke should end up alone or with an OC that doesn't do that fangirl crud

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#68 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 07:59 AM

The only pairings we are completely sure about are as follows

ShikaTema
and even then, ppl debate to heell and back about it,

AND

OroKabuto, c'mon, is there really any doubt?

Kabuto: "I loved Orochimaru so much, I absorbed his delicious flesh into my body so that he might live a while longer, hehehehhehehehehe.

Naruto: @_@... kinda creepy, dude.

now, following the [pedophile*shared screen time/ diference in age] formula...

chances that OroKabuto occured offscreen

87%-77%

now, if we use the SAME formula, we find similiar results with Sasuke

Sasuke's results are...

54%-76%

. . .

yeah, Sasuke's gonna end up with Orochimaru after Orochi has completely dominated Kabuto's body...

SCIENCE IS POWER!! and slightly scary err.gif
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#69 CrashLanded

CrashLanded

One Cat To Rule Them All And In The Darkness Bind Them.

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 285 posts
  • Location:The land of the Monsoon and the Tiger and the Elephant.

Posted 30 November 2007 - 08:05 AM

Ohh the images... make them go away!!!! arg.gif

*goes off to bang his head on the wall* :headbash:
QUOTE (The Dream Cat @ "A Dream Of A Thousand Cats")
"Many, many seasons ago, cats truly ruled the world.
We were larger then, and the whole world was created for our pleasure. We roamed as we would, taking what we wanted.
In those times, humans were tiny creatures, no larger than we are now.
And humans would groom us and feed us and pet us.
"

#70 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 30 November 2007 - 12:30 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Nov 30 2007, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ShikaTema

AND

Kabuto: "I loved Orochimaru so much, I absorbed his delicious flesh into my body so that he might live a while longer, hehehehhehehehehe.

87%-77%

Sasuke's results are...

54%-76%

. . .

yeah, Sasuke's gonna end up with Orochimaru after Orochi has completely dominated Kabuto's body...

...... I'm at loss of words......

#71 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 30 November 2007 - 03:56 PM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Nov 30 2007, 02:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ShikaTema

AND

87%-77%

Sasuke's results are...

54%-76%

. . .

Recomp...

Keep your crazy ideas to yourself. :rolleyes:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#72 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Nov 22 2007, 06:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah...Sasuke's too mentally strong, and power-driven to pull something weak-minded like that >.>

Umm...what? We are talking about Sasuke...right? UCHIHA Sasuke? From Naruto? Duck shaped hair? Capable of being amazingly jerk-ish?

Perhaps I've been making up all this stuff about Sasuke in my head...
Alright, I joking, but seriously...Sasuke? Mentally strong? Not unless Jiraiya becomes a monk.

And Recompense, haha, I love the way your mind works. laugh.gif

#73 Kamina-Yoshi

Kamina-Yoshi

The Purple Dinosaur.

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,075 posts
  • Interests:Stand-Up Comedy, Novel Writing.

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:06 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 1 2007, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Alright, I joking, but seriously...Sasuke? Mentally strong? Not unless Jiraiya becomes a monk.

And Recompense, haha, I love the way your mind works. laugh.gif

Amen. Sasuke being mentally strong is when Tsunade wins a bet, Kakashi stops being awesome as hell, Gai stops being funny and weird, and Jiraiya stop peeking on woman and becomes a Monk.

#74 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 01 December 2007 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 1 2007, 12:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm...what? We are talking about Sasuke...right? UCHIHA Sasuke? From Naruto? Duck shaped hair? Capable of being amazingly jerk-ish?

Perhaps I've been making up all this stuff about Sasuke in my head...

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Dec 1 2007, 01:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Amen. Sasuke being mentally strong is when Tsunade wins a bet, Kakashi stops being awesome as hell, Gai stops being funny and weird, and Jiraiya stop peeking on woman and becomes a Monk.

Perhaps you need to actually read what I said after, to explain why I said that Sasuke would be too mentally-strong...you and Yoshi mellow.gif

Since you obviously didn't, let me clarify it for you again.

Sasuke is too mentally strong/stubborn/focused/strong-willed/driven to ever even consider doing something like committing suicide, which is what I was replying to.

Read.

#75 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Dec 1 2007, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps you need to actually read what I said after, to explain why I said that Sasuke would be too mentally-strong...you and Yoshi mellow.gif

Since you obviously didn't, let me clarify it for you again.

Sasuke is too mentally strong/stubborn/focused/strong-willed/driven to ever even consider doing something like committing suicide, which is what I was replying to.

Read.

Woah, suicide? Yeah, that is definately not in Sasuke's repertoire of thoughts. He has too much, at the moment to live for, sure he may be willing to die if it results in Itachi's death, but if for any other reason. Being alone? He's dealt with that all his life, in his mind. Not having a girlfriend? Again he probably could deal with that very easily, since he's never had a problem with girls not liking him. No death, If anything his will to live, Itachi-case not withstanding, is as great as Naruto's.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#76 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 11:57 PM

Doesn't Sasuke need a girlfriend to rebuild his clan if Itachi doesn't kill him first? Ok well, maybe not...but he needs a girl.

Doesn't he...?

#77 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 02 December 2007 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (whoamii @ Dec 1 2007, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Doesn't Sasuke need a girlfriend to rebuild his clan if Itachi doesn't kill him first? Ok well, maybe not...but he needs a girl.

Doesn't he...?

With the way he is totally obsessed with Itachi and the way he was willing to go to Orochimaru to gain power (yes,I know Oro didn't get his bod...........I am pretty sure he must be sad tongue.gif..jokes) I would have to say that Sasuke rebuilding his clan is unlikely at the moment.

I wanted Sasuke to become a tragic hero and die protecting his friends thus being redeemed but it seems that Kishi-sensei is going to redeem him and keep him alive and likely make him come back to Konoha. Though it is yet to be seen if he would be facing any charges or would he be pardoned because he technically did kill Orochimaru.

Looking at his personality and character I just don't see Sasuke as the romantic type or well the type to be with someone.

#78 Recompense

Recompense

Shameful Member of the YEAR!!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 360 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:30 AM

hmmmm

now that i think about it.........

the only option for Sasuke is either Sakura or Karin

and Sakura is kinda leaning towards Naruto, now
I'm just sitting here. Wondering what it'd be like To be with you.

#79 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 04:32 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 3 2007, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmmm

Lol, recomp, i thought you were leaning towards nobody??? tongue.gif

#80 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:05 AM

QUOTE (Recompense @ Dec 2 2007, 11:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmmmm

Sasuke's options might Karin or Sakura but he seems to prefer karin over Sakura at the moment because she has her uses.

So I say leave Sakura alone with Naruto and distract Sasuke with Itachi tongue.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users