161 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 12:41 AM

I should really check out the movie because taking a glance of them bored me. Something about it feel pretty dull.

#22 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 01:08 AM

Anybody know when this will be finished?

They want this to continue on for years. The only way it will end anytime soon is; if they bore their audience so badly that too many of them leave for them to continue making a profit off this series. Which is why they are starting up the anime so soon; despite the fact they don't really have a plot yet. They need to because this manga is boring them.

I really don't get why the small portion of the naruto fanbase finds this to be entertaining. It's just rehashing the boruto movie.

Low standard, and some are just content to just continue reading the story where their chosen pairings (nH/ss) won.

I should really check out the movie because taking a glance of them bored me. Something about it feel pretty dull.

You'd become even more bored. Since then you'll just be "looking at your watch."

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 December 2016 - 03:06 AM.

#23 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 25 December 2016 - 06:28 AM

It's not better than this trash manga, just the art

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#24 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:29 AM

It kills me that the one major plot thread left open by the manga's ending is completely ignored and the person who best illustrates it is relegated to a cartoon villain. The obvious question is what are the point of ninja in a word that seems not need them? Instead of exploring a deep question that has actually frustrated many a nation (i.e. a warriors returning home from the battlefield and their place in society when they return), we get cardboard cutout and cartoonish villains hell bent on wizzing all over the accomplishments of the previous series.

I get that this is the movie redone, but I just can't stand that the one guy who could have been a good antagonist it just cartoonish kitten design to give be the Deus ex Machina so Boruto can do stuff in a battle where he'd normally be outclassed.

I also thought Sasuke's speech, in flashback mode no less, was also Deus ex Machina. Might have been better to have that going in rather than a convenient twist....bleh.

#25 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 12:18 PM

It kills me that the one major plot thread left open by the manga's ending is completely ignored and the person who best illustrates it is relegated to a cartoon villain. The obvious question is what are the point of ninja in a word that seems not need them? Instead of exploring a deep question that has actually frustrated many a nation (i.e. a warriors returning home from the battlefield and their place in society when they return), we get cardboard cutout and cartoonish villains hell bent on wizzing all over the accomplishments of the previous series.

I get that this is the movie redone, but I just can't stand that the one guy who could have been a good antagonist it just cartoonish kitten design to give be the Deus ex Machina so Boruto can do stuff in a battle where he'd normally be outclassed.

I also thought Sasuke's speech, in flashback mode no less, was also Deus ex Machina. Might have been better to have that going in rather than a convenient twist....bleh.

The thing is the manga is not going forward with the question: "What will happened to the ninja (a caste of warriors) when genuine world peace is obtained?" Instead as shown by the first chapter; their plan is to retread the Naruto/Sasuke rivalry and another conflict over the evils of the ninja system. 

#26 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:57 PM

Oh

The thing is the manga is not going forward with the question: "What will happened to the ninja (a caste of warriors) when genuine world peace is obtained?" Instead as shown by the first chapter; their plan is to retread the Naruto/Sasuke rivalry and another conflict over the evils of the ninja system.

Oh, I know. That would require doing something different and actual thought. It's too much to ask for.

#27 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 30 December 2016 - 01:53 AM

I take a break to play pokemon sun, xenoverse 2, and celebrate christmas and I come back to the nardo executives being stupid as usual, and find out luckychi7 predicted the future again. why won't this series die....

Edited by ultranx, 30 December 2016 - 03:17 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#28 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 03:46 AM

I take a break to play pokemon sun, xenoverse 2, and celebrate christmas and I come back to the nardo executives being stupid as usual, and find out luckychy7 predicted the future again. why won't this series die....

Agreed this franchise needs to be put down like a dog with rabies.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#29 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 December 2016 - 06:16 AM

I take a break to play pokemon sun, xenoverse 2, and celebrate christmas and I come back to the nardo executives being stupid as usual, and find out luckychy7 predicted the future again. why won't this series die....

Sad thing I kinda stopped guessing after Chapter 7 came out.. but I will say I had my suspiciousions about how far the manga would stretch this time given how far the manga has progressed into the movie.. and like I said before as far as the movie goes... This is more or less the final act of it... So it should be ending soon...

If I had to take another prediction then I will say Chapter 9 will end with either Naruto and Sasuke remarking how Boruto inherits the wil of a shinobi or something along those along those lines, and Sasuke I think ending it with looks like I won this bet seeing how Naruto thought that Boruto didn't carry the will of fire and Sasuke did... I can't remember the exact lines, but I think Chapter 9 will end around there. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#30 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 03:21 AM

Hey if you're right, I'd be happy for you buddy, but that still wouldn't be moving for me in this piece of kitten

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 December 2016 - 07:21 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#31 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:57 PM

What I find funny is how many Hinata fan boys are still kittening heck I saw this tag in my recomened vids from ForHinataworld which read WTF is happening in Naruto, but this is what NH fans wanted BS after BS after all and now they can't handle it, I just can't help but laugh Naruto is dying while other shows like Pokemon and DB super just keep getting better.

I can say for a fact in 10 years no one will remember Naruto for being all that good.

#32 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 02:24 AM

What I find funny is how many Hinata fan boys are still kittening heck I saw this tag in my recomened vids from ForHinataworld which read WTF is happening in Naruto, but this is what NH fans wanted BS after BS after all and now they can't handle it, I just can't help but laugh Naruto is dying while other shows like Pokemon and DB super just keep getting better.

I can say for a fact in 10 years no one will remember Naruto for being all that good.

They wanted nH at all cost, and didn't care if the cost was the characters, the plot, the popularity, the likability, or everything of the franchise. Also long as they got nH they were happy. Now they got it by removing everything good about Naruto for it. Now they are complaining about their new palace they were so arrogant about is a dilapidated ruin?

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 January 2017 - 03:19 AM.

#33 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 03:05 AM

I will be so happy when this series finally ends. I swear I will throw a huge party.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#34 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:18 PM

They wanted nH at all cost, and didn't care if the cost was the characters, the plot, the popularity, the likability, or everything of the franchise. Also long as they got nH they were happy. Now they got it by removing everything good about Naruto for it. Now they are complaining about their new palace they were so arrogant is a dilapidated ruin?

Well that just shows how bad they are then at this rate they will keep moaning that this was all out falut I bet.

#35 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 01:36 AM

Well that just shows how bad they are then at this rate they will keep moaning that this was all our fault I bet.

They are spoiled brats that cared only about their self-insert fantasy, and did not care about the actual story or the consequences of their pairing happening. Kishimoto may have went with the negative conclusions of the two pairing being loveless marriage where the kids are basically abused simply because of how poor the relationships are between their parents, but it was still a conclusion that one could get from how the manga was told up to that point. 

SS: Sasuke has never consider Sakura anything special and was always more focus on revenge then "reviving the clan." Emotional bonding beyond the clan members especially after the massacre was incredibly hard for him to do or care about; look at how much effort Naruto had to go through for him to admit they're friends alone. So Sakura was never able to really get close to him and discover who he really was always in love of with his mysterious image more then who he really was.  At best if they bonded after the ending they could have been a decent couple (if we just ignore the other abusive things they do to each other before they got together); at worst you have two people that do not understand each other in anything other then the most superficial way. Also Sakura is a person that needs to know a person cares about her while Sasuke only expresses his feeling after a great amount of effort has gone in to convincing him he has any.

nH: Naruto was in love with Sakura for years. But even ignoring that he is a person they is very energetic and like being around any activity. If something not happening around him eventually their will be just because of him. Hinata put the most negative stereotypes of the traditional housewives to shame with her quite passive submissive attitude. They have never had a conversation that has lasted more then 5 minutes, and they barely ever interacted with each other over the years they had in-theory known each other, even after they married. 

But again they didn't care, because it was all about their fantasy of them getting the "perfect woman" to show that they had beaten the friendzoning kitten that they had a crush on but wouldn't put out for them and the popular guy that had all the girls' attention in school. So now that most of the fanbase left, kishi is sick of the franchise and wants to leave, and the companies are just keeping it going because they think they can't go back and just have to weather the negativity till Boruto bounces the franchise back. This is what these spoiled entitled brats wanted but now they can't deal with the consequences.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 03 January 2017 - 11:56 AM.

#36 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:14 PM

Yup, and because of that burito may get canceled.
Eventhough they could bring naruto & sasuke back or something like that, it doesn't guarantee success though.
@bail
They have enough fan to sustain the anime/manga.

naruto and Sasuke are the only reason this series is still alive and we'll see how long that lasts cause I feel like those are the reason the bolt movie did so well.

#37 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

I shouldn't really be surprised by this, but i figured i'd post it: 

1421592118.jpg

I know I posted this cover a longtime ago, but what you may not realize is that it's the official US cover...

That's right... Boruto: Naruto Next Generations Volume will be coming out on April 4th here in The United States. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 05 January 2017 - 02:50 PM.

#38 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:06 PM

Why USA hates me when they couldn't get Kingdom...

#39 milan kyuubi

milan kyuubi

YATO

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,114 posts
  • Interests:Nothing.....somthing.....dunno.......

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:22 PM

Can the author make that skirt even smaller! :down:

Yp330yZ.gif

#40 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 05 January 2017 - 03:30 PM

her original design was so much better!

sure it was kinda borrowed from Sakura's design a little, but it still looked better than what she has now. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users