146 replies to this topic

#41 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 11 July 2016 - 09:42 PM

Remember that scene in Dumb and Dumber in which Lloyd asks Mary what his chances are...yeah that is exactly how I feel about this.

tumblr_p7wkb2FRTk1r3exqoo1_500.gif

#42 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 10:25 PM

The Art is just COMPLETELY UGLY, I can't take  it seriously. Minato looks nothing look the lady magnet that he was in the actual home series. :down:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#43 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 12:48 AM

Remember that scene in Dumb and Dumber in which Lloyd asks Mary what his chances are...yeah that is exactly how I feel about this.

This made me laugh :) thanks.

Ditto, forget about NS or SH. It'll never happen. Majority of the fans who supported NS has already moved on. Most of us are logical thinkers. We support NS by its evidence and development throughout the past 15 years. It's a byproduct of Naruto storytelling.

Do I care about this new version of Naruto? No. Do I care about this new version of Sakura? No. If these types of character are their original traits introduced since 15 years back, would I eagerly follow this series? No.

Both are exact opposite of their original characterization now. Something that most of the fans cannot relate and support.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#44 BestSasuHinaSupporter

BestSasuHinaSupporter

Chakra Tree Climber

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:37 AM

This made me laugh :) thanks.

Ditto, forget about NS or SH. It'll never happen. Majority of the fans who supported NS has already moved on. Most of us are logical thinkers. We support NS by its evidence and development throughout the past 15 years. It's a byproduct of Naruto storytelling.

Do I care about this new version of Naruto? No. Do I care about this new version of Sakura? No. If these types of character are their original traits introduced since 15 years back, would I eagerly follow this series? No.

Both are exact opposite of their original characterization now. Something that most of the fans cannot relate and support.

Do you guys read the entirety of my points or is just that you're doubt of the chances of NaruSaku happening so deep that you completely ignore any new information pertaining to the possibility of NaruSaku happening once again ? is this why I have to constantly repeat my points in small segments because you guys don't have the patience to find the points that addresses your points within my lengthy replies ?

I've already said that Kishimoto will serve as a supervisor and editor of the Boruto Manga so therefore the Boruto Manga will still be essentially Kishimoto's work:

http://www.movienews...a-series/190766

Do you know what Supervisor means ? it means basically for a person to act as a monitor to overview something, meaning Kishimoto will make sure that both Naruto and Sakura stays true to their original character personality concept that KISHIMOTO perpetuated himself while he is serving AS A SUPERVISOR of the new (Boruto Manga), So therefore Kishimoto's soul will still be embedded into this Boruto Manga project, If Kishimoto finds Ikemoto Mikio (The Writer Of The Boruto Manga) to make either Naruto or Sakura act out of character than what their personalities were made to be in the original manga then it's Kishimoto's Job as the Supervisor/Editor to make sure that their character personalities stay on point.

This is probably why Ikemoto Mikio choose Kishimoto to act as a Supervisor/Editor of the new (Boruto Manga) because the Naruto series isn't Ikemoto Mikio's work it's Kishimoto's, Ikemoto was just recently assigned as the writer of the (Boruto Manga) so his confidence to write it is probably poor, Kishimoto made the Naruto Series famous while Ikemoto did not so he could be a little scared that if he makes one wrong move with the story it could cause the Naruto series popularity to plummet, So what better person to help him continue the Naruto series ? Kishimoto the creator! Ikemoto will likely use Kishimoto to give him some guidence on how to have the Boruto series give that same Naruto feel we all are accustomed to, Kishimoto's brilliance was able to keep the Naruto series ongoing so clearly if Ikemoto wants to do the same for the Naruto series then well he better listen to Kishimoto :yes:  

Also Ikemoto Mikio is recapping the scene's of the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) WHICH IS KISHIMOTO'S WORK and putting it into a manga, If Ikemoto Mikio is continuing the (Boruto Manga) story after the scenes of the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) which is Kishimoto's work AND Kishimoto is acting as a Supervisor and Editor FOR the (Boruto Manga) how can you not have a Naruto feeling of this new (Boruto Manga) ?

Also as I have shown in the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) NarutoXHinata's and SasukeXSakura's marriages are not going well, guess what ? KISHIMOTO WROTE THE SCRIPT OF THE (Boruto Naruto The Movie) HE WROTE THEIR MARRIAGES TO NOT BE GOOD, and Kishimoto has shown us signs in the movie that Both Hinata and Sakura have new men to depend on for themselves and their kids:

f4jCW3y.gif 
LA1SiR8.gif

And Kishimoto said that the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) will serve as a pilot for the new Boruto Manga, So if the Boruto Manga is going to continue the story where (Boruto Naruto The Movie) left off WHICH HAS SHOWN THAT NARUTOXHINATA'S AND SASUKEXSAKURA'S MARRIAGES ARE NOT GOOD which has Kishimoto serving as a Supervisor/Editor of the New (Boruto Manga) which will still make the (Boruto Manga) still essentially Kishimoto's work, and which he has written NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura's marriages to be poor and has shown that the Husbands and Wives of these 2 families are looking at the Husbands and Wives of the other one's family in a new way how can you guys NOT be enthusiastic about the chances of NaruSaku and SasuHina happening in the (Boruto Manga) ?

Ask yourself if Kishimoto truly wanted to keep the marriages of NarutoXHinata and SasukeXHinata permanent then why is he writing so many hints that these 2 marriages are dying and that the spouses of these 2 marriages looking at the partners of the other one's marriage in a new way ?

I don't know how I AND KISHIMOTO make it any more clear to you guys that Kishimoto possibly has plans to break up the marriages of NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura

AND KISHIMOTO SAID THAT SASUKE AND SAKURA are not happy with their marriages in a interview he attended which took place AFTER THE (Boruto Naruto The Movie) took place:

http://www.cinemacaf...8/07/33246.html

Sakura's VA: Like OMG "Our Sakura" finally got a happy ending. I am so happy. Thank you sensei.

Kishimoto: Yeah, I don't know for sure if they are really happy. They can seperate and go their own way, I still have not decided yet

And yet you guys want to call me delusional for pointing out the OBVIOUS THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ? fuucking ridiculous 

So if the Boruto Manga is going to still be Kishimoto's work and Kishimoto has shown us Signs that NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata possibly getting together how can you NOT feel that your 2 favorite characters (Naruto and Sakura) from the original manga are finally having a chance to get together if the (Boruto Manga) is going to be written BY Kishimoto WHO CREATED NARUTO AND SAKURA and Ikemoto Mikio ?

I'm getting tired of you guys being so doubtful when you don't have much to be doubtful for, WE ARE GIVEN SIGNS THAT NARUTOXSAKURA AND SASUKEXHINATA IS POSSIBLE!! 

So after knowing all of this do you still want to be Doubt that NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata will have a chance in the new Boruto Manga, the Characters will stay true to their original selves since Kishimoto will make sure they do while he serves as the Supervisor/Editor and if you want to still doubt after knowning this then you're just in denial because NarutoXSakura didn't happen the way you wanted it to BUT AT LEAST NOW IT CAN HAPPEN!!

By the way you guys can't say things like this about the Boruto Manga:

"Both are exact opposite of their original characterization now. Something that most of the fans cannot relate and support.

As of yet because the (Boruto Manga) just began and it's recapping the scenes from the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) WHICH IS KISHIMOTO'S WORK, AND the Boruto manga chapters has yet to pass the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) phase which means as of now currently the characters who were written by Kishimoto originally are still acting on their Original Characterization in the (Boruto manga)

You guys are NaruSaku fans but don't want NaruSaku ? to happen when you make comments like:

"forget about NS or SH. It'll never happen. Majority of the fans who supported NS has already moved on. Most of us are logical thinkers."

If you guys don't care about NaruSaku and don't want it to happen then I suggest finding a new forum to be apart of, Do you the name of these forums and what the name of these forums entail ? NARUSAKU.COM you're just wasting your time here if your no longer dedicated to NaruSaku, So make up your minds...

Lastly I'll say this, don't give up on NaruSaku if you are formerly or still are a NaruSaku fan because we are now given a chance where NaruSaku can finally happen, and the NaruSaku scenario possibility in the boruto manga will be written by Kishimoto the original creator of Naruto and Sakura and is the one who has WRITTEN the NaruSaku moments that you all as NaruSaku fans Speculated in the original Naruto manga that Naruto and Sakura had a chance to get together, So it will be like a continuation of Naruto and Sakura's relationship which means FURTHER DEVELOPEMENT on Naruto and Sakura's relationship.

So read the (Boruto manga) to see your favorite Pairing NaruSaku to possibly finally happen, the (Boruto Manga) will still be Kishimoto's work so therefore the Naruto and Sakura in the Boruto Manga will still be the 2 characters you know and love from the Original manga series to finally get together and establish a romantic relationship :yes: 

picture_perfect_by_iwaki_san-d94bpzz.jpg

Edited by BestSasuHinaSupporter, 13 July 2016 - 03:00 AM.

#45 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:57 AM

Do you guys read the entirety of my points or is just that you're doubt of the chances of NaruSaku happening so deep that you completely ignore any new information pertaining to the possibility of NaruSaku happening once again ? is this why I have to constantly repeat my points in small segments because you guys don't have the patience to find the points that addresses your points within my lengthy replies ?

I've already said that Kishimoto will serve as a supervisor and editor of the Boruto Manga so therefore the Boruto Manga will still be essentially Kishimoto's work:

http://www.movienews...a-series/190766

Do you know what Supervisor means ? it means basically for a person to act as a monitor to overview something, meaning Kishimoto will make sure that both Naruto and Sakura stays true to their original character personality concept that KISHIMOTO perpetuated himself while he is serving AS A SUPERVISOR of the new (Boruto Manga), So therefore Kishimoto's soul will still be embedded into this Boruto Manga project, If Kishimoto finds Ikemoto Mikio (The Writer Of The Boruto Manga) to make either Naruto or Sakura act out of character than what their personalities were made to be in the original manga then it's Kishimoto's Job as the Supervisor/Editor to make sure that their character personalities stay on point.

This is probably why Ikemoto Mikio choose Kishimoto to act as a Supervisor/Editor of the new (Boruto Manga) because the Naruto series isn't Ikemoto Mikio's work it's Kishimoto's, Ikemoto was just recently assigned as the writer of the (Boruto Manga) so his confidence to write it is probably poor, Kishimoto made the Naruto Series famous while Ikemoto did not so he could be a little scared that if he makes one wrong move with the story it could cause the Naruto series popularity to plummet, So what better person to help him continue the Naruto series ? Kishimoto the creator! Ikemoto will likely use Kishimoto to give him some guidence on how to have the Boruto series give that same Naruto feel we all are accustomed to, Kishimoto's brilliance was able to keep the Naruto series ongoing so clearly if Ikemoto wants to do the same for the Naruto series then well he better listen to Kishimoto :yes:  

Also Ikemoto Mikio is recapping the scene's of the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) WHICH IS KISHIMOTO'S WORK and putting it into a manga, If Ikemoto Mikio is continuing the (Boruto Manga) story after the scenes of the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) which is Kishimoto's work AND Kishimoto is acting as a Supervisor and Editor FOR the (Boruto Manga) how can you not have a Naruto feeling of this new (Boruto Manga) ?

Also as I have shown in the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) NarutoXHinata's and SasukeXSakura's marriages are not going well, guess what ? KISHIMOTO WROTE THE SCRIPT OF THE (Boruto Naruto The Movie) HE WROTE THEIR MARRIAGES TO NOT BE GOOD, and Kishimoto has shown us signs in the movie that Both Hinata and Sakura have new men to depend on for themselves and their kids:

f4jCW3y.gif 
LA1SiR8.gif

And Kishimoto said that the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) will serve as a pilot for the new Boruto Manga, So if the Boruto Manga is going to continue the story where (Boruto Naruto The Movie) left off WHICH HAS SHOWN THAT NARUTOXHINATA'S AND SASUKEXSAKURA'S MARRIAGES ARE NOT GOOD which has Kishimoto serving as a Supervisor/Editor of the New (Boruto Manga) which will still make the (Boruto Manga) still essentially Kishimoto's work, and which he has written NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura's marriages to be poor and has shown that the Husbands and Wives of these 2 families are looking at the Husbands and Wives of the other one's family in a new way how can you guys NOT be enthusiastic about the chances of NaruSaku and SasuHina happening in the (Boruto Manga) ?

Ask yourself if Kishimoto truly wanted to keep the marriages of NarutoXHinata and SasukeXHinata permanent then why is he writing so many hints that these 2 marriages are dying and that the spouses of these 2 marriages looking at the partners of the other one's marriage in a new way ?

I don't know how I AND KISHIMOTO make it any more clear to you guys that Kishimoto possibly has plans to break up the marriages of NarutoXHinata and SasukeXSakura

AND KISHIMOTO SAID THAT SASUKE AND SAKURA are not happy with their marriages in a interview he attended which took place AFTER THE (Boruto Naruto The Movie) took place:

http://www.cinemacaf...8/07/33246.html

Sakura's VA: Like OMG "Our Sakura" finally got a happy ending. I am so happy. Thank you sensei.

Kishimoto: Yeah, I don't know for sure if they are really happy. They can seperate and go their own way, I still have not decided yet

And yet you guys want to call me delusional for pointing out the OBVIOUS THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED ? fuucking ridiculous 

So if the Boruto Manga is going to still be Kishimoto's work and Kishimoto has shown us Signs that NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata possibly getting together how can you NOT feel that your 2 favorite characters (Naruto and Sakura) from the original manga are finally having a chance to get together if the (Boruto Manga) is going to be written BY Kishimoto WHO CREATED NARUTO AND SAKURA and Ikemoto Mikio ?

I'm getting tired of you guys being so doubtful when you don't have much to be doubtful for, WE ARE GIVEN SIGNS THAT NARUTOXSAKURA AND SASUKEXHINATA IS POSSIBLE!! 

So after knowing all of this do you still want to be Doubt that NarutoXSakura and SasukeXHinata will have a chance in the new Boruto Manga, the Characters will stay true to their original selves since Kishimoto will make sure they do while he serves as the Supervisor/Editor and if you want to still doubt after knowning this then you're just in denial because NarutoXSakura didn't happen the way you wanted it to BUT AT LEAST NOW IT CAN HAPPEN!!

By the way you guys can't say things like this about the Boruto Manga:

"Both are exact opposite of their original characterization now. Something that most of the fans cannot relate and support.

As of yet because the (Boruto Manga) just began and it's recapping the scenes from the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) WHICH IS KISHIMOTO'S WORK, AND the Boruto manga chapters has yet to pass the (Boruto Naruto The Movie) phase which means as of now currently the characters who were written by Kishimoto originally are still acting on their Original Characterization in the (Boruto manga)

Hey now...one out of a million is still a chance...

To be perfectly honest, Naruto suddenly having a fling with Sakura which leads to Hinata having a fling with Sasuke is too soap operaish. Plus wouldn't that ruin Boruto's shaky relationship with his father. Who Naruto seems to look on as a Bastard (pardon the language.)

If it does happen it will be interesting to see, plus we know that Boruto suddenly becomes a rogue ninja, and from the tattoos that he shares with whoever his face was, it is possible that they worked together at some point...guys what if Boruto kills Naruto.

But this sounds too Game of Thronish, although it would be enjoyable and would certainly add some points to this whole thing.

#46 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 03:29 AM

Oh I wish I had the time to give this chapter the proper amount of bashing it deserves! It's still so unbelievably awful.

I just keep thinking...NS had to die for this crap?!?  :pinch:

#47 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 13 July 2016 - 05:52 AM

Wait, was I seeing things or did I see Sarada flash her panties in one panel? D:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#48 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:00 AM

Oh I wish I had the time to give this chapter the proper amount of bashing it deserves! It's still so unbelievably awful.

:hug: welcome to my world, Tricksie... :( It's why I LOATHE the ending and all that comes after it, and how constantly they try to justify the crap.

#49 Nicholas Wolfwood

Nicholas Wolfwood

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 78 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:36 AM

I suggest you simply remember NS for what it was before Kishi screwed it all to hell in the final few chapters and regulate everything that came afterwards as "expanded universe", "fan fiction" or "alternate reality". There are so many other great manga out there that can help you move on from Kishi's nightmare.  :happy:

#50 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 07:45 AM

Wait, was I seeing things or did I see Sarada flash her panties in one panel? D:

No thankfully, they were able to draw tiny shorts. That I think are actually smaller and probably tighter then most men's underwear.

No. NS died for the Last. All the stuff going on since then. Is them desperately trying to get back their old fanbase once they realized what a big mistake the made. Without actually admitting they made said mistake. Or actually trying to fix the mistake.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 July 2016 - 07:46 AM.

#51 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 02:24 PM

@BestSasuHinaSupporter First of all I have to say I admire your current passion. You remind me of myself before the ending.

Secondly Kishi has no power whatsoever anymore. I know it says he's the supervisor and all that but it's just a lie. It's a lie meant to fool people in thinking that he's still in charge in order to keep people buying the burrito manga. Although I have to say for everyone thinking about buying the burrito manga; why don't you buy an actual burrito? Trust me it's better and you'll feel better after consuming it. Also your stomach will thank you.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#52 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:00 PM

@BestSasuHinaSupporter First of all I have to say I admire your current passion. You remind me of myself before the ending.

Secondly Kishi has no power whatsoever anymore. I know it says he's the supervisor and all that but it's just a lie. It's a lie meant to fool people in thinking that he's still in charge in order to keep people buying the burrito manga. Although I have to say for everyone thinking about buying the burrito manga; why don't you buy an actual burrito? Trust me it's better and you'll feel better after consuming it. Also your stomach will thank you.

Your stomach might thank you at first, but when you have to go to the bathroom...not so much. 

#53 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:06 PM

Your stomach might thank you at first, but when you have to go to the bathroom...not so much. 

Nice one, very nice.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#54 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 06:30 PM

Nice one, very nice.

I knew you'd approve XD 

#55 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 02:17 AM

Think of this way: NS could actively be polluted by this crap. I mean if they just changed the pairing do we believe Kishimoto and this new guy wouldn't be crapping all over it. The last third of the series was awful with or without NS.

#56 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 15 July 2016 - 04:14 AM

Man it's safe to say that even I could hold a job in today's manga industry if this thing somehow is making just enough to manage to be published monthly. I mean, not only is it shelling out a story everyone who still cares about this series knows about (this is seriously just as bad as video game tutorials these days), it's art style is just an utter disgrace. If this were a truly new series and this guy was just starting off, this might be passable. It's not a new series per say and this guy supposedly has been working for Kishimoto for years now. At least Dragon Ball Super had the decency to actually make a few changes to Battle of Gods when written in manga form... this is just Boruto the Movie told slower. 

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#57 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 02:43 AM

Man it's safe to say that even I could hold a job in today's manga industry if this thing somehow is making just enough to manage to be published monthly. I mean, not only is it shelling out a story everyone who still cares about this series knows about (this is seriously just as bad as video game tutorials these days), it's art style is just an utter disgrace. If this were a truly new series and this guy was just starting off, this might be passable. It's not a new series per say and this guy supposedly has been working for Kishimoto for years now. At least Dragon Ball Super had the decency to actually make a few changes to Battle of Gods when written in manga form... this is just Boruto the Movie told slower. 

To be fair, we cannot compare Naruto to Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball stands at the top of Shonen manga and anime, Naruto is at the very bottom right now.

Edit: Here is a quick edit, you can notice the similarities right now, don't ya? B/V = S/S same way as C/G = N/H, the same way that Boruto/Sasuke relationship feels identical to Gohan/Piccolo, and in a twist, the relationship between Boruto/Naruto is also really identical to that of the abridged version by tfs Goku/Gohan.

Edited by Azor Ahai, 17 July 2016 - 02:51 AM.

#58 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 05:48 PM

To be fair, we cannot compare Naruto to Dragon Ball. Dragon Ball stands at the top of Shonen manga and anime, Naruto is at the very bottom right now.

Edit: Here is a quick edit, you can notice the similarities right now, don't ya? B/V = S/S same way as C/G = N/H, the same way that Boruto/Sasuke relationship feels identical to Gohan/Piccolo, and in a twist, the relationship between Boruto/Naruto is also really identical to that of the abridged version by tfs Goku/Gohan.

B/V? C/G?

#59 Azor Ahai

Azor Ahai

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 128 posts

Posted 17 July 2016 - 11:31 PM

B/V? C/G?

Bulma/Vegeta ChiChi/Goku

#60 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 18 July 2016 - 01:00 AM

Not really. ChiChi was no wilting violent in DBZ. She was portrayed as an overprotective lunatic ready to inflict great violence only to be stopped by others. During the Cell fight she is seen walking down stairs with an arsenal of weapons and has to be held back by her father.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users