• Please log in to reply
447 replies to this topic

#441 griff142

griff142

Member of Kishi's execution squad

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts
  • Interests:I love anime. I am also a football geek and video game nerd.

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:21 PM

Wow Kishi this is just sad to read because only you can get worse as a Manga writer. There is no way anybody else would write this sorry of an excuse ending, the Last, and Gaiden. Kishi will go down as the biggest sellout in Manga history.

#442 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 08:53 PM

Wow Kishi this is just sad to read because only you can get worse as a Manga writer. There is no way anybody else would write this sorry of an excuse ending, the Last, and Gaiden. Kishi will go down as the biggest sellout in Manga history.

To be fair...Gaiden ending wasn't a sellout...no Naruto's ending was a sellout. Gaiden was not, due to the fact we all came with low expectations, and left with low expectations, with Naruto we had high expectations, and they were crushed and eaten, then digested, then crushed and eaten again.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#443 Mistraal

Mistraal

Sakura's Personal Theorycrafter

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 590 posts
  • Interests:Game Design, Writing, Anime, Tabletop RPGs, Video Games, Nerdity in all forms.

Posted 28 July 2015 - 06:54 PM

Trying to properly articulate how this reading this made me feel would get me banned from this site.

tumblr_mn7ior22z51qgap4ho7_r1_500.png

So THAT'S how it is!!!!

#444 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 09:23 PM

Trying to properly articulate how this reading this made me feel would get me banned from this site.

the old foolish bastard can't write to save his life and im sure there will be nh/ss fans praising him but if he ever attends a con near me ill make him regret destroying his characters after all the idiot deserves it for becoming a pathetic failure

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#445 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:01 PM

The once mighty Kabuto now runs a freaking orphanage. And–sit down so you don't fall down from surprise–Sakura is the biological mother of Sarada. I know, right? Kishi nailed it again with that wildly plausible red herring. Totally sucked me in. I never saw this coming. Man, that guy knows how to write a manga!

Wait, wasn't that the exact same kind of twist used for Dumb and Dumber to?

Edited by EmperorZeo, 28 July 2015 - 10:13 PM.

#446 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:10 PM

Wait, wasn't the exact same kind of twist used for Dumb and Dumber to?

At least it's intentionally so stupid that it's funny. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#447 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:57 AM

''Pointless'' seems to be the new Naruto slogan, considering we didn't even get to see him accomplish his dreams, all the lessons the characters learned, through others deaths were forgotten, The last failed to prove why NH happened over NS, Gaiden was a total waste of time because everything went back to the way it was at the beginning, and this new movie is just gonna excuse Naruto's neglect, while the one defining trait of Boruto's, which is him hating his dad, will be erased in the blink of an eye.

Any and everything in this series turned out to be nothing but pointless.

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#448 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:00 AM

''Pointless'' seems to be the new Naruto slogan, considering we didn't even get to see him accomplish his dreams, all the lessons the characters learned, through others deaths were forgotten, The last failed to prove why NH happened over NS, Gaiden was a total waste of time because everything went back to the way it was at the beginning, and this new movie is just gonna excuse Naruto's neglect, while the one defining trait of Boruto's, which is him hating his dad, will be erased in the blink of an eye.

Any and everything in this series turned out to be nothing but pointless.

Indeed it is and it deserves it fully. Because everything is completely pointless.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users