8 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 June 2020 - 11:10 PM

Well James already spoiled it, but yes, Barbarian Hair is A Clone of Jiraiya. Guess he saw an image on tumbler.

Summary Time: Chapter 47: Predestined Fate. Oh God are they already bring out prophecies?

Cover is Nail. You know that awful green coat he was wearing in the volume cover...Well, its a Blue coat with pinkish purple interior.

Starts of with Bolt asking a stupid question about wondering how Jenga will absorb the fire BH summoned. Which Nail has to point out that those are natural flames. So, no. Karma can't absorb it...wasn't this said last chapter?...Yes. Yes, it was. Apparently Jenga special power -because ninjutsu outside elemental/energy attacks aren't a thing anymore- it shrinkage. He shirks the flames. No wait they say this is a jutsu that can shrink or restore himself or inanimate objects. Jenga is getting tired so he can't maintain it so the summon fire grows again.

Naruto thinks he was killed. Sasuke calls him a moron because they can resurrect through karma...God Sasuke face barely looks like himself anymore with this art.

God I wish I could just skip the peanut gallery but I suspect like last time they are 75% of the chapter. 

More asking Madoc question and him answering vaguely which cause the Peanuts to overreact then him explaining once they calm down. Oh Sasuke mentions since he already gave Nail his karma wouldn't it just me he would revive in the village through Nail. Which causes Nail to barge into the room to try to attack him, but is blocked by Sasuke. Oh God more explaining Karma...OK He explains no because Nail Karma isn't complete yet so if Jenga dies so does the Kaguya clan member. Shikamaru mention that they could kill Nail before he seal is complete to end the Big Bad before he revives. Cut off the Hand!

Ok after burning Nail's Karma freaks out and then disappears in order to heal Jenga and transform him into Big Bad...Can I just skip the Karma explanations now? I feel I might as well be just copying down the wiki page after someone adds this crap to it.

Big Bad lifts some pillars out of the ground. This dismisses the Camera Toad that was showing the peanut gallery this crap. Apparently, Barbarian Hair has served his purpose according to Madoc. Naruto is pissed about BH begin sacrificed because while he doesn't know why exactly yet his heart is tell him BH reminds him of someone.

Big Bad starts ranting about fate and how all things are bond to a certain fate, all gene have a fate, how Madoc hope to use one of a might fate to change the tide of yada yada, and how BH is destine to die now because he is a Clone of Jiraiya. Do genetics give people warts?

We literally have clones of old characters now people...god dammit.

Next one July 20th.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 June 2020 - 10:50 AM.

#2 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,348 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 19 June 2020 - 11:24 AM

Boruto needs to stop ripping off Star Wars or the Spiderman Clone Saga

#3 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 01:03 PM

Boruto needs to stop ripping off Star Wars or the Spiderman Clone Saga

What else can they do? Pierot has proven over the years they're not original and don't have any imagination. The only way they can keep up this horrific show up is by ripping off ideas of other great franchises and series. 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#4 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 01:59 PM

This isn't Studio Pierrot doing since this isn't the anime. This is the manga. So Ikemoto and Kodachi lack of creativity and desperation to boost interest in their manga that led to this nonsense and sadly this will led to interest for a time.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 June 2020 - 02:06 PM.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 03:49 PM

This isn't Studio Pierrot doing since this isn't the anime. This is the manga. So Ikemoto and Kodachi lack of creativity and desperation to boost interest in their manga that led to this nonsense and sadly this will led to interest for a time.

I think it's both authors and Pierot that lack creativity.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 08:03 PM

I think it's both authors and Pierot that lack creativity.

True, but this particular schlock is the manga team's doing.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 08:25 PM

Well James already spoiled it, but yes, Barbarian Hair is A Clone of Jiraiya. Guess he saw an image on tumbler.

And you say I don't read it. lol

Anyway, I am curious how they are going to screw up the explanation for it. Blood from Pain's rods like what Kabuto wanted to do? I hope they use the "the body washed up on shore" or "we found his body at the bottom," excuse because I really want this series to use the worst reasons possible.

You know, I think Jiriaya having a son would be much more believable than a clone at this point. Sure, Jiraiya might be seen as a dead beat dad, but you can circumvent it to say that she never told him. Jiraiya was a womanizer after all.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 June 2020 - 08:29 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 08:49 PM

And you say I don't read it. lol

Anyway, I am curious how they are going to screw up the explanation for it. Blood from Pain's rods like what Kabuto wanted to do? I hope they use the "the body washed up on shore" or "we found his body at the bottom," excuse because I really want this series to use the worst reasons possible.

You know, I think Jiriaya having a son would be much more believable than a clone at this point. Sure, Jiraiya might be seen as a dead beat dad, but you can circumvent it to say that she never told him. Jiraiya was a womanizer after all.

I assume no one reads it but me on this site as a rule/policy for these summaries. Also, again you seem to spend a lot of time on tumbler if I recall. Honestly, I'm more annoyed because I wanted to hold off reading it till the 20th just so I don't have to read it sooner. Sadly with the Jiraya Clone reveal someone was bound to bring it up somewhere before then.

Kabuto said that Jiraiya's body had drifted out into the sea/ocean so he couldn't gain access to enough of a DNA sample to use for the Pure World Resurrection*. With the hyper (bs) advance modern technology maybe Madoc was able to find his body years later.

*Though it was clear it was really because Kishimoto didn't want to revive him because he felt that there was nothing to gain from reviving him as his story was already done and it would lessen his death scene...Yep, and it proves how desperate these guys are for clicks.

Oh I would prefer it if had been Jiraiya's secret son. The stories they could do would at least be more interesting with they have.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 20 June 2020 - 02:49 PM.

#9 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 04:50 AM

I assume no one reads it but me on this site as a rule/policy for these summaries. Also, again you seem to spend a lot of time on tumbler if I recall.

lmao. Wrong again, I am afraid. (Bugs: "He don't know me very well, does he?") I actually have not been on tumblr since 2017 since it basically is a cesspool now. Truth be told, I am not the one that goes to these sites anymore, but rather other NS fans kind of do it already. Especially the ones in the NS fan groups on several other platforms. You can even ask the other NS podcast crew. I abandoned my tumblr account entirely especially since I was banned.

Either that or the NH fans harass me on my youtube channel. So I don't go to it, it comes to me.

To answer your question...I actually got the image from Luckychi who in turn got it from a friend of his.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 26 June 2020 - 05:04 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users